Machine

Good, good.

Oh Sylox will be here under a new username, you bet your fur. If he isn't already, that is.

This Sylox has already breached our defenses...  You've seen what he's done to our forum and colleagues!  And worst of all, he could be any one of us... He could be in this very thread! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be- well himself.

• Like 1

This Sylox has already breached our defenses...  You've seen what he's done to our forum and colleagues!  And worst of all, he could be any one of us... He could be in this very thread! He could be you! He could be me! He could even be- well himself.

HE'S THE RED SPY

LOOK HE'LL TURN RED ANY MINUTE NOW

SEE? RED, NO WAIT THAT'S PISS

• Like 2

We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood, 'cause we're gonna find out who's Sylox. You see, when a man bleeds, it's just tissue, but blood from Sylox won't obey when it's attacked. It'll try and survive... crawl away from a hot needle, say.

• Like 1

We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood, 'cause we're gonna find out who's Sylox. You see, when a man bleeds, it's just tissue, but blood from Sylox won't obey when it's attacked. It'll try and survive... crawl away from a hot needle, say.

BURN IT!! MACREADY, BURN IT!!!

• Like 1

It's a shame, really. I would've thought that by posting on a forum, what we say is preserved and we're practically immortalised. But nope, everything's gone. Clean slate.

We all joined at the same time. You know that this means? Post count is now relative to how frequently we post.
This whole forum is gonna end up being a shitpost competition. We all joined at the same time, so we see who ends up with the highest post count.

Edited by DrDingo