Coffee or Tea

Snagged

1 minute ago, Vaer said:

I thought this would be a poll. 

I don't really intake caffeine but if I had to choose a preference of ingestion it would be Tea. Green Tea to be precise. Green Tea capsules are also acceptable.

Wasn't this already a poll a while back? O.o

Ah well, might as well take this opportunity to update that my older brother got me an espresso maker for Christmas and I've been having shots of Cuban coffee and cappuccinos everyday since. My father even got me cups and beans imported from Italy. <3

But my love for masala chai is also undeniable, I need both in my life.  Hot chocolate, too.  I have a polygamous relationship with hot beverages.

• Like 2

On January 9, 2016 at 3:43 AM, Harbinger said:

Im English so Tea obviously.

Coffee smells amazing but i dont like the taste.

Make it right and it tastes like it smells ;o) 

My girlfriend got me some Kopi Luwak for Christmas that was soo smooth, I should go make another cup of it... Maybe I'll get that espresso machine next year, hint hint @Mitha ;o)

i love both coffee and tea, especially black teas. Coffee is an artform 

Edited by Nordo
  • Like 1

I drink both coffee and tea about the same amount, though I make coffee at home more often than I do tea. I like the k-cup coffees, especially the flavored ones. Black, with a little ice to make it room temp so I can chug it down, then go for another cup. For teas, I like herbals with some rock sugar, they taste like candy!

3 hours ago, Nordo said:

Make it right and it tastes like it smells ;o) 

My girlfriend got me some Kopi Luwak for Christmas that was soo smooth, I should go make another cup of it... Maybe I'll get that espresso machine next year, hint hint #Mitha ;o)

i love both coffee and tea, especially black teas. Coffee is an artform 

I am intrigued by Kopi, but I don't think I could bring myself to drink it because...  it's still catshit

33 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

If I still need to wake up a bit, coffee.

If anything else, tea.

There are few things as fantastic as getting back in through the front door, putting the kettle on and pouring yourself a cup of tea. Especially if there are biscuits

Dunking Rich Tea biscuits in a fresh brew is one of the best things or a pack of digestives <3 or if you want to be really snazzy bourbon creams :D

Edited by Naesaki
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Naesaki said:

Dunking Rich Tea biscuits in a fresh brew is one of the best things or a pack of digestives <3 or if you want to be really snazzy bourbon creams :D

This guy
This guy has got life all sorted

We should all take a page from Naesaki's book

2 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

Iced coffee is just stale latte that's sat on the table too long.

You've been served some very shitty iced coffee, though honestly if you're gonna get one of them Iced, Tea is the better one.... I could go for a peach ice tea from Costa Coffee now ;w;