Post your living space!

AshleyAshes

My living room!  The couch looks great, it actually sucks!  Go, go, Ikea. :x  I have plans to buy a new, awesome, expensive couch that'll last me for ten years or something come March.  Just waiting on that tax return. :)

New_LR_1.thumb.jpg.6fc54852f3f1bd867176eNew_LR_2.thumb.jpg.1f58aacbd8a8f3341e097

My bedroom!  It's super mature!  Another TV!  And a server...I... I Have a lot of computers...

Bedroom_Final_1.thumb.jpg.1283a4d5ca88dd

Bedroom_Final_2.thumb.jpg.1b78c4b098db06

Just remember to remove the exif location information from your pics.

Ashely, your bedroom looks like my daughters. :P:P

I used my DSLR, it doesn't have GPS built in and I don't have the external GPS addon. :D  Also, each photo is actually a panorama generated from about 8 photos each to generate the wide angles, I'm unsure what Photoshop does with the EXIF info when using photomerge.

Your daughter's room also has a vibrator laying out? lolololol

Kids these days, amiright, eh? :V  My eldest probably has more toys, but Ashley's floors are cleaner.  :P

I used my DSLR, it doesn't have GPS built in and I don't have the external GPS addon.

Wasn't directed at you per se, just a general reminder for those making smarphone snaps.

• Like 2

This place is about showing off your livingspace, people are talking about toys... Right.

Anyway, I spend most of my time living on my room, which is 2 by 5 meters, which is small, but it's not like I need anything else.

bx8GiPQ.jpg

hatJfGG.jpg

As you can see, I really love travelling.

This place is about showing off your livingspace, people are talking about toys... Right.

Anyway, I spend most of my time living on my room, which is 2 by 5 meters, which is small, but it's not like I need anything else.

As you can see, I really love travelling.

I take it you have a flag from each place you've traveled to. Whereabouts in Finland have you been to?

• Like 1

I take it you have a flag from each place you've traveled to. Whereabouts in Finland have you been to?

I don't have a flag of every place I've been, but more like places I would like to go. Or simply because I like the flag.

I've been to Netherlands (duhh), Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey and Luxembourg.

For Finland, I specifically would like to visit the lakes, Helsinki, Turku and the high north, and I'm trying to do this within the next 5 years.

I don't have a flag of every place I've been, but more like places I would like to go. Or simply because I like the flag.

I've been to Netherlands (duhh), Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey and Luxembourg.

For Finland, I specifically would like to visit the lakes, Helsinki, Turku and the high north, and I'm trying to do this within the next 5 years.

These sound like good places to go to, particularly Lapland and the lakes.

These sound like good places to go to, particularly Lapland and the lakes.

Ofcourse, that's why I would love to visit them. Helsinki is a typical tourist hotspot in the country, and Turku? Well, when travelling I also want to visit places less developed tourism-wise, so that I can experience what the culture is really like, unlike that in places where the culture has been influenced and adapted for tourists.

Ofcourse, that's why I would love to visit them. Helsinki is a typical tourist hotspot in the country, and Turku? Well, when travelling I also want to visit places less developed tourism-wise, so that I can experience what the culture is really like, unlike that in places where the culture has been influenced and adapted for tourists.

Turku was the "Culture capital" while back, if you want to see the "real" Finland you ought to visit places like Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu or any city in that region.

Turku was the "Culture capital" while back, if you want to see the "real" Finland you ought to visit places like Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu or any city in that region.

Aha, I see. I got a noteblock in which I write a paragraph about what I want to see in different countries, I'll write them down straight away, I love getting tips of what to visit ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reaaaly want to built a micro home

build a micro home and then burn it down with a space heater during the winter

Uh huh, suuuure

I actually have one, it's really good on muscles but because its so intense, it can hurt at first. its way stronger than the other electric ones you can get at drug stores or w.e

Edited by Gamedog

My bedroom, messy as always:

20151108_145725.thumb.jpg.39c2f382349b5920151108_145751.thumb.jpg.f63c2665f08581

The kitchen, my sister does decor in most of the place and she really likes cocks:

20151108_150226.thumb.jpg.cedc0506300834

The living room:

20151108_150357.thumb.jpg.b6242b5e53bfa220151108_150412.thumb.jpg.d820c553e5b3f9

If I had any sex toys, I'd put them out for y'all, sorry.

Edited by Lisek
added extra pictures for no reason...

I do that too, now that I pay my own heating bill.

Yeah. Like it isn't hard. It also makes going out side in the winter less shocking. 

I think the viability of that depends on where you live. And whether you have pets that will be frozen solid.

It can be as cold as -20F here. Maybe your pets should stop being pussies.