Things that you love! v2

Sar

1 hour ago, KyryK said:

It really is. This place is really relaxing, haven't felt this calm in weeks. Something I forgot to mention that's also pretty amazing. Found out the hotel I was supposed to be staying in today was fully booked which led to a scramble around town trying to find anywhere to stay (it's what led me to this place, small hotel/bar/tea emporium). Everywhere was either fully booked or far too expensive but the bar below this place is hosting a music night till 4 am. It's actually worked out that staying up all night listening to music and drinking will cost me between 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost of a room for a night. I love budgeting. :D

yay :D

One of our client's team leads forwarded an email about their office closing due to bad weather with the text : " FYI Please... Run!!!!!!" :D

I may not be in that office but most of the people I need to work with are. So looks like the rest the day is gonna be quiet. ^.^

On 2/23/2016 at 4:41 PM, Revates said:

All the awesome people in the discord chats! It has become quite a large part of my day chatting with them there.

I love talking to you guys every day, you're all so nice to be with and can always bring a smile to my face. :)

26 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I like being naked too actually, being in my raw animal state, rather than a trussed up monkey with a bow-tie stuck on it. [I am required to wear a bow-tie to my exams]. 

I like walking around my apartment naked. It feels scandalous and exciting.

8 hours ago, Saxon said:

I like being naked too actually, being in my raw animal state, rather than a trussed up monkey with a bow-tie stuck on it. [I am required to wear a bow-tie to my exams]. 

Yes, being au natural is very nice, but I wish humans were better adapted to be nude outdoors. :) 

Bow-tie during exams? Such a fancy institution you attend!

8 hours ago, Hux said:

I like walking around my apartment naked. It feels scandalous and exciting.

I would love to leave some windows open, but I live in suburbia, so there could be some kids playing....

6 hours ago, BlitzCo said:

It feels great to play Battlefield 4 naked while blasting Rage Against the Machine on a stereo.

Oh, my delicious BlitzCo.... :x

I love Rage Against the Machine, too! 

Edited by Ieono

My puppies broke off their tie out last night. My dog slipped his harness and my puppy was then able to slip her leash over the discarded harness. 

Once I realized they were gone, it took about ten minutes to locate and recollect them. Once I found the buttheads down the street, I got their attention and ran. This caused my pup to chase me back to the house so I hooked her back to the tieout. I got treats and started giving them to her as my dog was borderlining the property (he was having a fine time peeing on every tree). Once I got his attention I gave my pup commands and treats so it took him a few moments to decide if he wanted treats or to pee more. He settled on treats and then returned to his normal self and followed me back inside. 

Need to work on their recall some more. Her's is getting there (she is seven months old though so very rebellious right now) and his is really only good when he is in harness and needs more out of harness training (however I am reluctant to attatch my lunge line to his collar directly). 

Lesson learned though, only slip on harnesses for tie outs and walk in harnesses for walks and pulling. 

Shamrock shakes. <3 It's that time of year again!

Last year around this time I was sent to a lot of different areas for work and got shamrock shakes in each area and found out how all McDonald's are not the same... Some of them were quite gross, one of them was by far the best. Luckily the one I visit regularly that is near where I usually work is pretty good, but not quite as good as the one I only got to visit 3 times.