Things that you love! v2

Sar

when i bring something old and gross for lunch because there's nothing else to eat, and -surprise- there's hot dogs at work because it was some idiot's birthday.  then i can throw that leftover trash out and chow down on a fucking wiener like a real man.

11 minutes ago, Gator said:

when i bring something old and gross for lunch because there's nothing else to eat, and -surprise- there's hot dogs at work because it was some idiot's birthday.  then i can throw that leftover trash out and chow down on a fucking wiener like a real man.

If it was a guy in a birthday hat holding a hot dog bun with his pants unzipped you might have been the victim of a workplace prank.

Pranked bro!

Filthy Prank!

• Like 2

Just now, #00Buck said:

If it was a guy in a birthday hat holding a hot dog bun with his pants unzipped you might have been the victim of a workplace prank.

Pranked bro!

Filthy Prank!

damn, if only though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wax said:

Dumb political arguments, regardless of what they're advocating for or against. There's always one that is so baseless and far-reaching it's just funny.

Donald Trump is literally Hitler.  

• Like 2

The titles of theatrical ... art:

IMG_20160605_194334.jpg

For all you non-germans the first title is "fat man in dresses" and the second one reads "the nazi and the hairdresser".

I don't have a photo of this but another one was "The sexual neuroses of our parents". Fucking great.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

A little (lotta) bit of tequila makes all my problems go away so I don't feel like killing myself!

But srsly drunk posting is best posting.

I was reading about the Irish Ether Craze in The Compass Of Pleasure (GREAT book, by the way). The heavy taxes imposed on alcohol there caused people to turn to drinking ether, instead. I'm not sure who would WANT to drink ether, I mean.. I've *huffed* the stuff before, but the funny thing: even drinking it is healthier for you than ethanol .. >.>

People really need to give us this attachment to booze and move on to better things like that, 2M2B, GHB, etc.

I mean, it's the new millennium and there's better shit out there. Come on.

15 minutes ago, Ricky said:

I was reading about the Irish Ether Craze in The Compass Of Pleasure (GREAT book, by the way). The heavy taxes imposed on alcohol there caused people to turn to drinking ether, instead. I'm not sure who would WANT to drink ether, I mean.. I've *huffed* the stuff before, but the funny thing: even drinking it is healthier for you than ethanol .. >.>

People really need to give us this attachment to booze and move on to better things like that, 2M2B, GHB, etc.

I mean, it's the new millennium and there's better shit out there. Come on.

If I had ways.....

Though I would only really do peyote

7 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

If I had ways.....

GHB ~ 2M2B ~ Ether

There, now you have ways >:3

7 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

Though I would only really do peyote

You can grow it, but it takes a long time.

It's easier to just get 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzaldehyde off eBay, form the beta nitrostyrene and reduce it to mescaline ... >.>

11 minutes ago, Ricky said:

You can grow it, but it takes a long time.

It's easier to just get 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzaldehyde off eBay, form the beta nitrostyrene and reduce it to mescaline ... >.>

Yeah that wouuuuuld be nice but tbh I may never get the chance.

At last! They're going to let me correct the tiny flaw in my holiday scheduling system that has led it to require me to turn it on and then off before each holiday. For a year and a half I have loathed this last little problem in my solution!

SOON! Soon it shall be perfect!

(By soon, I mean at the end of August.)

Once I settle into my job and I have secure income, I'm going to get a puppy.

I've been thinking of names.

If I get a male I'll call him Hooligan, Chum, Finn, or Bro. I'm leaning towards "Bro" partly because it's stupid and I think it might annoy feminist types. Just imagine taking him to the park and obnoxiously shouting "Bro, what the fuck dude". Bring me the stick". Oh, and it's a fucking adorable name for a puppy. If I'm feeling classy, I'll stylize his name as "Breaux".

If I get a female I'll call her one of these names; Jezebel, Misha, or Luli. I'm having a hard time thinking of female names. Jezebel seems like a cool name, but it doesn't quite feel right.

tl;dr puppy hype

• Like 3

Going camping again. Getting my shit together.

Getting out of the house for a night and being out in the quiet is always nice.

Also, I'm actually noticing muscle build from the exercising I've been doing,
which is nice.

• Like 1

I recently decide to take up programming again since I realized I haven't really accomplished anything for the past couple months and I'm already feeling a lot happier in general. Usually this feeling of passion ends up shifting over to some other hobby or just fizzling out entirely after a while, but fuck it. Enjoying it while it lasts.

• Like 2

The way the pavement smells on a very hot day, when it starts to rain.

Also, when it's so hot, and a sudden thunderstorm passes, that it makes steam rise from the sidewalks and bricks. Though this is less fun to be in, as it means things will very muggy, after the storm passes and the sun is burning down again.

And this is in Maryland...I'm trying to wonder how much hotter it must get in the real south.

• Like 2

Man sometimes you just get fed up with everything, especially the meaningless things like the internet (and the major things, like depression). I'm grateful for the loving friends and family who pull me out of this void of bullshit, every single time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sourdough said:

Man sometimes you just get fed up with everything, especially the meaningless things like the internet (and the major things, like depression). I'm grateful for the loving friends and family who pull me out of this void of bullshit, every single time.

Thanks, Rassah :V

• Like 2

On 7/4/2016 at 1:21 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

And this is in Maryland...I'm trying to wonder how much hotter it must get in the real south.

Eeeeh like 110 to 120 with the heat index and such, maybe like 140 heat index at the worst times.

Not bad, really

2 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

Hearing about furries breaking the stereotypical norm of being a furry. That shit makes me so happy.

Finding out there's other furries who don't play video-games & are not particularly amazed by computers and technology

36 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I'm not gay. 

21 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Finding out there's other furries who don't play video-games & are not particularly amazed by computers and technology

I actually believe both of you, but it's those filthy normies you need to convince. :v

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

I actually believe both of you, but it's those filthy normies you need to convince. :v

I am, however, gay. It's a well know fact, since grade-school, that girls transmit cooties, merely by touching therm; a disease for which, sadly, no cure exists.

But I thought the more common stereotype was not that furries bi.

As in the saying, "By and large, furries are bi, and large."

~

In any event, I'm happy there's some variety to the furry world.

Some guy was going to buy dog flea shampoo to use on his cat. I warned him it may not be good to use on cats. He figured it'd be alright and not too toxic in small amounts. I let him go with it and figured it was logical, as long as he was aware of the potential harm to his cat.

He came in moments later and decided to return it and buy dawn soap instead.

...so I helped a cat today?

Also my coworker keeps commenting on how my hair was longer than before and asks if Im going to grow it out. I was momentarily tempted to tell her I was going to get it cut shorter soon, but I guess I'll just shock everyone when that time rolls around instead

13 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Also my coworker keeps commenting on how my hair was longer than before and asks if Im going to grow it out. I was momentarily tempted to tell her I was going to get it cut shorter soon, but I guess I'll just shock everyone when that time rolls around instead

Wow, man... You sure they could handle something like that o.O?