Natural abilities of your sona

Nova

Well having wings kind of gives you the power of flight, and being a bird hybrid and all Vance also has sharp eyesight (bird's eye view), high metabolism, lightweight hollow bones for fast maneuverability,  and a natural predisposition to having an internal directional compass (something I dont even have), and adorable featheriness

His wolf nature gives him sharp teeth and claws, you know, the usual. Incredible speed and hunting ability (same as the bird of prey side), and adorable fluffieness

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well having wings kind of gives you the power of flight, and being a bird hybrid and all Vance also has sharp eyesight (bird's eye view), high metabolism, lightweight hollow bones for fast maneuverability,  and a natural predisposition to having an internal directional compass (something I dont even have), and adorable featheriness

His wolf nature gives him sharp teeth and claws, you know, the usual. Incredible speed and hunting ability (same as the bird of prey side), and adorable fluffieness

*grabs wings and slowly rips them off and eats them*

• Like 1

The Hadeans are pretty mundane without their technology, although they do have vestigial tapeta lucida (hint: the thing that makes cats' eyes "glow") that grants them marginally improved low-light vision, at the expense of a slightly heightened sensitivity to bright lights.

Although this profile picture isn't my 'sona (I'm a sick person for having one I know.) It looks like it.

He's have the natural abilities of: Cuteness, adorableness, fluffiness, and good hearing.

And being a slut. The yiffiest slut rabbit ever.

Edited by Feelwell the Rabbit

3 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Although this picture isn't my 'sona (Im a sick person for having one I know.) It looks like it.

He's have the natural abilities of: Cuteness, adorableness, fluffiness, and good hearing.

And being a slut. The yiffiest slut rabbit ever.

No picture there. 

-Excrete a toxin that causes hallucinations or death (used in drinks)

That's some powerful flatulence, son. 

Edited by Saxon

Psychic communication, always thought a dragon talking with its giant jaw was a bit odd and it seemed pretty cool in Dark Souls.  I guess flight, fairly fast healing and breathing frost are things too, reminds me of the Airwaves advertisements.

9 hours ago, pothocket said:

My fursona's abilities are being a nondeterministic species and not existing.

2 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I thought it was being a delicious food that never wants to heat up correctly?

Yeah, that would be resistance to radiation, wouldn't it?

• Like 2