Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I hate people. Period. Saw a prime example why that's the case today at the zoo again...

Inside the lemur enclosure (yes, this topic again :V) there was a fat woman with a trolley. Not even gonna sugarcoat it (she would eat that, too), she was just that: Fat. She was part of a group of about 6 people, two of them were eating and she had a bag of food inside the trolley. I told them to stop eating there (which they did) and to watch out when they have open food with them because the lemurs will steal it.

But this dense, flabby idiot thought I meant to say that the lemurs are supposed to take food... Why? How? Why and how would you EVER think that that would be ok?

So what happend? My buddy Calypso, one of the black and white ruffed lemurs, stole some kind of pastry from the trolley and went into the bushes... Do you have any idea how easily shit like this can kill them? You just need to look at lemurs funny and they get diabetes...

Luckily there was no zoo staff there, so I just went behind railings where she was hiding, distracted here with a lens cap and took it away from her. She gave me the stink eye for that stunt but before I left she came on my lap and we made out up :3

Damn... I love that fuzzbucket, if that fat idiot had given her something that would have killed here I would have rammed my monopod up her ass.

• Like 2

Thats how I feel about people giving their dogs all kinds of people food and snacks and shit. The shit you're eating isnt even good for you, its even worse for them!

My mom and sister used to give my rat stuff like that and I would always get pissed off at them for it and their responses would always be along the lines of "they dont live that long, why not let him enjoy life and eat it!" ... THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TASTE! and since when is getting fat and diabetic with lung/heart problems "enjoying life"?

its fucked up is what it is.

Thats how I feel about people giving their dogs all kinds of people food and snacks and shit. The shit you're eating isnt even good for you, its even worse for them!

My mom and sister used to give my rat stuff like that and I would always get pissed off at them for it and their responses would always be along the lines of "they dont live that long, why not let him enjoy life and eat it!" ... THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TASTE! and since when is getting fat and diabetic with lung/heart problems "enjoying life"?

its fucked up is what it is.

I follow Lemur Love on Facebook, they are an organization on Madagascar who take in ring-tailed lemurs that have been kept as pets and rehabilitate them.

The latest one they got in, a female called "Billy" (not a joke), has been fed spaghetti and rice among other things (rice isn't good for lemurs) and at night she was tied up to she wouldn't fuck up her owner's house. Why would anyone do that? D:

I follow Lemur Love on Facebook, they are an organization on Madagascar who take in ring-tailed lemurs that have been kept as pets and rehabilitate them.

The latest one they got in, a female called "Billy" (not a joke), has been fed spaghetti and rice among other things (rice isn't good for lemurs) and at night she was tied up to she wouldn't fuck up her owner's house. Why would anyone do that? D:

This Italian Greyhound we have used to get fed biscuits and gravy for breakfast almost every morning, it was my friends moms dog before she passed. He is no joke shaped like a potato, I feel bad for him. It looks like he's got swollen lymph nodes or whatever those nodes are on their chest..

This Italian Greyhound we have used to get fed biscuits and gravy for breakfast almost every morning, it was my friends moms dog before she passed. He is no joke shaped like a potato, I feel bad for him. It looks like he's got swollen lymph nodes or whatever those nodes are on their chest..

Aren't Greyhounds supposed to be extremely thin? Holy crap those thin legs probably can't even hold the body properly O_o

• Like 1

Aren't Greyhounds supposed to be extremely thin? Holy crap those thin legs probably can't even hold the body properly O_o

They most definitely are, I thought the same thing. Poor guy has trouble hopping up on the bed sometimes, although they say he used to be fatter so I cant even imagine what he used to look like. I guess when they got him she thought he looked starved to death so she fed him all kinds of crap.. *facepalm*

Clutter. God damn the sprawl is amazing, it creeps out to consume everything in this house. If it's flat, horizontal and doesn't move you can guarantee that it attracts ... stuff. Have an open space on the desk? Inevitably that space will be occupied by a pile of mail, or a screwdriver, or a DVD case, or one of the cats (probably Ulysses, the Great Black Blob).

I want to ragequit everything, embrace minimalism, set fire to most everything I own, sell the house and then go live in a TinyHome, alone on a 100 acre spread in the desert. Then it'll be just me, the cats, my trusty hunting rifles, and the Graboids.

When an entire net of Christmas lights goes down and you have no idea which bulb caused it.

Keep fighting the good fight, Brother.

• Like 1

there's a lot of people who either want things to be super simple, or feel that, alternatively, speaking in academic language guarantees that there is logic behind what they are saying.

someone linked an article today that made me kinda pissed. it was the longest one i've read and so full of non-information or simple rehashes of the current times that it was frustrating. each paragraph was so strange; it was several sentences of examples, and then maybe one or two offering a non-point as an argument to an idea they disliked. it was ironic because it was arguing in favour of the censorship culture hitting universities lately. i'm not against mental health awareness, i've been a guy who's been pretty heavily affected by ideas and forms of art on a mental scale, but it's hugely infuriating to see people make such poor arguments because that only further enforces why it's a problem, which is that people feel the ability to rebel equates to comprehension. the pseudo-intellectual societies i've watched grow on a daily basis (especially at the hallmark school of my state, u of michigan) makes me angry because it fails to actually own a cause. it's blindly seeking change with no intent of explaining it, or creating the ability to grow from an appropriated culture. it has every intent of removing it, instead of understanding what makes us differentiated from it.

this is actually a big problem. most of the good scholars in whatever discipline will speak/write concisely and clearly. if someone doesn't have anything to say they'll try to hide their dumb shit behind a lot of academic jargon. ive done this in the past and hate myself after the fact, now i try to write like a helpful and good boy

Personal log #69: The time is 5:09 hours. Day of the seventh, final month of the Milky Way sector.

The sun is as dark as the rest of the world, and I hold out here on my lonesome; trying to persevere on this damned rock I call a home. I tolerate. I tolerate what may be called the beginning of the end of this system's solar cycle. 
It is brutal, cold, and darker than the deepest of caves upon Uranus. Truly - there is little hope for me.

...But I must go on.

dont die hewge your to beautiful

realizing you have a facebook and no reason why beyond it being a resource for what is, at this point, an illusion of normalcy and "professional" connections. i don't know 90% of my facebook friends. they just like when i say something good happens.

I hate wanting to talk to people but feeling like I'd come off as whining to them or just being a bother. Or worse; being a boring conversationalist.

you know full well i take that role full on when i talk to you.

My dumb boobs are sore and the only explanation is missing my shot. I was supposed to get my next hormone shot in October but recorded it as November (so missed the deadline hardcore) and the earliest opening is on the 23rd. Dumb dumb dumb dumb. I can't even run (yes, while wearing a good sportsbra) without feeling the soreness (holding them up with my hands helps but that's dumb). Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

On 12/6/2015 at 0:07 PM, 6tails said:

Well, your problem there is you're using a dating site instead of going out to look for people IRL.

Dating sites are notoriously inaccurate and unhelpful. Most of them are scams.

Easier said than done for multiple reasons of which I won't bore a bunch of strangers with. Dating sites work for some people, so meh. Just a way to broaden my small horizons really, even though I only look at it like once a month, but sometimes not for months at a time.

I hate that my indecisiveness and my crippling lemur addiction go so badly together! It has reached the point that if I don't go to that particular zoo I actually miss them and feel about about not visiting them, that makes planning where to go on Sundays a nightmare. I am starting to think I have issues, and asking for the names of the animals just made it worse because now I'm even more attatched to them...

Sometimes I think Microsoft pushes security updates just to remind everyone that most enterprise networks are misconfigured pieces of shit. I just spent an hour figuring out how to get my wifi working again.

Edited by Onnes

Hitting the snooze alarm only to fly out of bed, having realized I forgot to take out the trash the night before. Rushing down and grabbing anything I can to pull to the curb before going back for more. Dumping the last of it just as I watch the truck pull up.

...And then realized my timer has kept my Christmas lights on all night. :|

conducting.

i just finished my performance exam and about halfway through my hands were shaking visibly. i hated it, it was awful. i just greatly dislike doing that because unlike public speech, whatever you do has to make perfect sense to the audience (the performers) or else you are going to have to deal with the music changing in unwanted ways. it gets to me far too much and i wouldny be able to conduct a band. i have to leave the room because of how much i start shaking after every single performance.

7 hours ago, evan said:

conducting.

i just finished my performance exam and about halfway through my hands were shaking visibly. i hated it, it was awful. i just greatly dislike doing that because unlike public speech, whatever you do has to make perfect sense to the audience (the performers) or else you are going to have to deal with the music changing in unwanted ways. it gets to me far too much and i wouldny be able to conduct a band. i have to leave the room because of how much i start shaking after every single performance.

This reminds me of when I was drum major,

I always thought the podium would collapse under me and I'd like, die or something.

It never did on me, but the next year, it collapsed on someone and they slid off xD

When people are biased by social norms/ideals or their own general disbelief that they cannot accept the truth of a matter.

For example like people who believe that they won't develop health problems from smoking tobacco products everyday, their argument being that they smoke lite cigarettes and they only do it once a day, and that they're friends and other people do it all the time and they're fine yet correlational studies show they are at a higher risk of developing health problems than a person who doesn't smoke. 

First world problems 

• Like 2