Jump to content
root

The Confessional Box

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't have any irl heroes. 

 

Sadly I'm such a weeb that I prefer to try to be like video game characters and anime characters. 

I'm the same way. I want to be just like my heroes Fox, Ike, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SirRob said:

I'm the same way. I want to be just like my heroes Fox, Ike, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Gay.

 

(I like Ike)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Enigma said:

I don't have any irl heroes. 

 

Sadly I'm such a weeb that I prefer to try to be like video game characters and anime characters. 

This is true for me too, though with sci-fi rather than anime characters...

Probably my greatest heroes are Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt (Warhammer 40k), Duncan Idaho (Dune), and to some extent Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Osrik said:

This is true for me too, though with sci-fi rather than anime characters...

Probably my greatest heroes are Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt (Warhammer 40k), Duncan Idaho (Dune), and to some extent Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars).

aebfd6516389e57d8c7da1d5f8d8397ffbea26a1_full.jpg

"As long as there is life, there is hope"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

One time I put about a gram of acetone peroxide on a sandwich and ate it, because I thought it would be fun.

Then this happened:

hqdefault.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

I don't have any irl heroes. 

 

Sadly I'm such a weeb that I prefer to try to be like video game characters and anime characters. 

i mean, typically those characters are better and larger than life, and therefore better than any actual human can be. 
humans suck :v

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got another confession to make; I'm your fool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hux said:

I've got another confession to make; I'm your fool.

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Victor-933 said:

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

FdgotzR.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

 

bestbuy.png

 

12 minutes ago, Hux said:

FdgotzR.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I bought 8 protein bars at the store today.

I ate 1 protein bar today and bought zero. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some here I consider important to me that I don't really talk to anymore.
It's not that I don't want to talk to you it's just that if we talk I don't want to subject you to me being such a Debbie Downer.

Sorry.

I love you. You know who you are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been depressed for a little while, but things are looking up. Gotta stay hopeful and keep moving forward!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vaer said:

There are some here I consider important to me that I don't really talk to anymore.
It's not that I don't want to talk to you it's just that if we talk I don't want to subject you to me being such a Debbie Downer.

Sorry.

I love you. You know who you are.



Once upon a time a very nice person told me not to tell a friend that I wasn't good enough for them. If you are important to them, they won't mind.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've drank two times in my life, both times my bac got to around an estimated 0.25 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2016 at 0:09 AM, Enigma said:

Ive been depressed for a little while, but things are looking up. Gotta stay hopeful and keep moving forward!

I hope they stay looking up...you deserve it, you're one of the most easy-going, nice, fun-loving furs here! I'd give you a gold medal, if I had the gold. Might have to a cardboard one, spray-painted gold...well, it's the thought that counts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I confess to not really knowing what this set of symbols means: ^oωo^ or oωo, even though I see it often. And to being confused by other such symbols, and strings of characters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I confess to not really knowing what this set of symbols means: ^oωo^ or oωo, even though I see it often. And to being confused by other such symbols, and strings of characters. 

I think it's a cat face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Cannakitty said:

I think it's a cat face.

Huh, it's odd. Sometimes I get it as a reply to posts, as if the person is somehow dismayed, and it just has never made sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sourdough said:

There is something badly wrong with me, I love life.

Oh fuck I'm actually happy woah.

I'm guessing that's not normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...