Charrio

What are you Watching now?

59 posts in this topic

I've begun watching Bones. It started so slow, but ohmygod I can't stop watching now. I think I watch between two or four episodes a day, and even then I want to keep watching. Exciting plotlines, with an overarching plot and references back and forth between the episodes. And I'm only on season 2 so far!

1 person likes this

Watching season 19 episode 1 of southpark right now. And I'm still working. xD  

I've begun watching Bones. It started so slow, but ohmygod I can't stop watching now. I think I watch between two or four episodes a day, and even then I want to keep watching. Exciting plotlines, with an overarching plot and references back and forth between the episodes. And I'm only on season 2 so far!

I love bones. I'm still not done with the latest season yet tho. But it's really entertaining. Especially when you get to season 7 if I'm not mistaken.  

Agents Of SHIELD and Gotham have just started up again for seasons 3 and 2 respectively

Both have ramped it up a crazy amount, too!

I've also started watching the Limitless TV series, which had a pretty cool pilot, I'm digging the style so I'm gonna keep following along for now.

And Heroes Reborn has had a solid start, I hope they keep the quality up, I'd hate for it to plummet like the original show did.

I was watching The Mothman Prophecies Earlier today. Right now, my TV is off. I try to limit the amount I watch. I find internet stuff much more interesting anyway.

Numberphile videos, and I've recently finished The Bletchley Circle.

Edited by Gumshoe

I'm watching Vinesauce streams

I sometimes pull a few of Vinny's fulls streams up when I need something to watch and fall asleep to. It's pretty chill most times.

I just got done with Sleepy Hollow. It was good. I will re-watch it on Saturday since there was a lot of talking going on in the house.

Dragon Ball Z. I'm watching episode 222 now. But i was wondering how many Kai is there on that series? You got the four one for each, north, East, West and south. You got the grand Kai, the Supreme Kai. But in DB GT, you got like the old Kai and don't know who else. So How many Kai are they ?

Agents Of SHIELD and Gotham have just started up again for seasons 3 and 2 respectively

I am definitely enjoying the direction that Gotham is going in. It's nice to see Gordon stop being a walking coat-rack.

I'm watching my living television. I just gave it a 100% redo today and am making sure I didn't cause any major stress issues for the fish and shrimp.

[picture of fish tank]

Now I want to set up my aquarium again. I haven't had an active tank in almost 9 years... I bet my new cats would love it (my old cat never cared).

As for myself, I've been dabbling with Rick & Morty. I'm also about to kick off season 2 of Bojack Horseman.

I'm re-watching The Matrix because I miss action scenes that aren't a clusterfuck of horrible camera angles.

Yeah, a clusterfuck of horribly dated effects is just fine :V

Yeah it is actually.

I'd rather be able to tell what's going on in my mediocre films than not.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy the high art that is Transformers 1-3 :^)

1 person likes this

Yeah it is actually.
I'd rather be able to tell what's going on in my mediocre films than not.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy the high art that is Transformers 1-3 :^)

Burn

But forreal generally I just prefer well choreographed action with minimal special effects. Stuff like The Raid, both 1 and 2. Or some old Jackie Chan stuff if I'm looking for something less gritty and more fun.

'Course I'd be hypocritical as all hell if I said I don't like any special effects driven action, I am a tad obsessed with those Marvel movies after all. Still though, the Matrix films never did it for me. Always felt way too condescending and full of itself for a movie with writing a six year old could understand for the most part.

I hardly watch any TV these days, I think most shows suck :P

I just watch some animated shows here and there, Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty and the occasional Family Guy/American Dad when I want some background noise lol

I have a 3-disc PP DVD set somewhere. I should find it and stream it for us all some time.

That would be great ^^

I don't know if they have it all on YouTube, but with the copyright Nazi they remove a lot of them :( 

Watched through Paranoia Agent the other day since I hadn't seen it since I was younger. It's definitely a weird show, though not bad.

5 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

I'm surprised none of you fuzzies have mentioned The Lion Guard yet. It's ...something.

I haven't even heard of that, let alone watched it... and looking it up, I don't think I want to.

29 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

I haven't even heard of that, let alone watched it... and looking it up, I don't think I want to.

It is a wrongness, yes.

Gotham season 1. I like that series, there a lot of suspense but i don't know what era they are. It seem to be the 70's but they have desktop and cell phone, so I would say the 90's. Anyway its a great series that I will follow.

I just started getting into Vikings. It starts slow, but it's atmospheric as hell and the coasts of Ireland are gorgeous.

Oh, and this doesn't hurt, either.

vikings_lagertha_3.jpg

Lagertha, you are my moon goddess.

Edited by jcstinks

image.thumb.jpeg.0e03799c9f2a5b3a81a5d29image.thumb.jpeg.e96f9763c03aff0d94082d5

Secret of NIMH with the kids. Love this movie. Totally stirred up the furry in me before I knew what that was. 

FINALLY finished all 9 original seasons of The X-Files last night; about to start the new one now. Hope it's awesome!!!

IMG_0797.jpg.ca0a3eebdd10eb784ea2741bd0e

Edited by Endless/Nameless

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Have I said how good JoJo is yet? Because it's very good.

Lucifer is getting super interesting now, first few are meh but its picking up and i cant wait for next weeks.

Also The Magicians is getting good, you gotta watch at least to episode 3 to give it a chance :P the series only gets better

Just watched the entire first season of Better Call Saul yesterday. I only planned to watch an episode or two, but it just sort of... happened.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, pothocket said:

Just watched the entire first season of Better Call Saul yesterday. I only planned to watch an episode or two, but it just sort of... happened.

This is the most relatable post on this site.