Jump to content
Taralack

Location thread v7

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Moogle said:

Oakville, ONT :P 

Ahhh!!!!!

Close to Toronto!!!!

Will you come to our next cake meet up?!?!

Please say yes!

8 hours ago, Kleric said:

Cambridge, New York, USA.

7 hour drive away. 

Just a bit too far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Ahhh!!!!!

Close to Toronto!!!!

Will you come to our next cake meet up?!?!

Please say yes!

 

I'm not sure, I'll definitely let Pignog know though if I do come. I'll keep an eye on the cake thread and try to chime in! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2016 at 10:31 PM, LadyRadarEars said:

Hippie country, Best Carolina :V

I take it that means Asheville, NC?

Always heard that place was pretty mellow, and the rest of the state was pretty scary, with a whole lotta Jesus goin' on.

~

Anyone else from Baltimore/DC, here? We might soon win the award for fewest furries in a densely populated region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I take it that means Asheville, NC?

Always heard that place was pretty mellow, and the rest of the state was pretty scary, with a whole lotta Jesus goin' on.

~

Anyone else from Baltimore/DC, here? We might soon win the award for fewest furries in a densely populated region.

Well there are lots of hippy parts of NC, I'm not as close to the central area, more near one of the pockets that broke off of it, but abouts yeah.

Also the parts with jesus aren't as scary as the parts with gangs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

O_o

I've been off the news cycle for a while is there some serious flooding going on down south?!

Yes. It is quite dangerous down here. A fair amount of the people I know have had their homes destroyed. I don't think it is extreme but there is heavy flooding at the moment, along with over 90F temperatures. I would go to see the damage but I have cholinergic urticaria and can't really go outside much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Funland - I mean Finland. It's not always that fun here.

Et ole yksin täällä :)

(you're not alone here)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nomris said:

Made, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands

Ayy, another Eurofur joins us!

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sup n'at from Allegheny county, Pennsylvania. We have furries, perogies, and too damn many whitetail. Come for anthrocon, stay for our cheap as fuck everclear. Bc it'll kill you while you're at the con.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When at school Atlanta Georgia,

 

When back home I'm an hour up the road in Oconee County Georgia, though my mailing address says I'm in Athens Georgia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently live within a ten-to-fifteen-minute drive of Norristown, the county seat of Montgomery County, also known as "all them suburbs and shit north of Philly." I spent most of my life in Cheltenham, within walking distance of the northeastern sprawl of Philadelphia County, so living in a place where you have to walk to take a bus to hop on a train that takes the better part of an hour to get to Center City has been... an experience, let's say.

I've also lived in the far western part of Virginia and central Florida.

The number of folks from Baltimore and Jersey is surprising, if pleasantly so, but the dearth of fellow Pennsylvanians is, I guess, a bit odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2015 at 2:10 AM, Llamapotamus said:

Cool! My Dad went to that school before it changed its name. And my aunt and her husband (boyfriend at the time) went there before that.

How do you like it so far? And have you found 42 Wallaby Way?

Also, I suppose I should mention I'm near San Antonio.

Probably should mention that my location has since changed to metro Detroit. A lot has changed in the last couple years for me.

How about you, @FenrirDarkWolf? Still at the same school?

And how's life treating you, @Mikazuki Marazhu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Llamapotamus said:

Probably should mention that my location has since changed to metro Detroit. A lot has changed in the last couple years for me.

How about you, @FenrirDarkWolf? Still at the same school?

And how's life treating you, @Mikazuki Marazhu?

I wish! Despite the more-than-reasonable price of classes, room and board provided to be too much for me. So I'm going to the community college in town before transferring to the A&M here. (It's ALMOST like I'm still going to Commerce, since A&M Texarkana was initially another Commerce campus)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I wish! Despite the more-than-reasonable price of classes, room and board provided to be too much for me. So I'm going to the community college in town before transferring to the A&M here. (It's ALMOST like I'm still going to Commerce, since A&M Texarkana was initially another Commerce campus)

Oh, that sucks. Room and board was mucho dinero at the school I went to, also. So I take it the costs are lower for Texarkana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Llamapotamus said:

Oh, that sucks. Room and board was mucho dinero at the school I went to, also. So I take it the costs are lower for Texarkana?

Yeah, they are. Especially because I can commute to school and back because it's like, a 20 minute drive away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 1:43 PM, Llamapotamus said:

Wow, that's quite a move. Any particular reason?

Mostly because the south sucks and it's too hot. Also it's the only place I haven't lived yet and I've got friends and family out there :)

I'm really hoping to be more in an inland spot like Eugene OR or Spokane, mostly because I really enjoy the look of old brick buildings and "rustic" stuff in general. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×