• Daily
    • I don't...
  3. 3. If no, then why not?

• Health concerns
    • Lack of availability
    • Religious reasons
    • Other reason(s)
    • I do...

I'd like to try it but it's still illegal here and I don't wanna run the risk of buying some maria that God only knows how it's been processed. Too risky, not because I'm afraid of getting caught by the police or anything (nobody ever does) but for the potential health hazard it could entail

Never, and I probably never will. I'm 24 and I've never smoked anything ever (except second hand smoke) and since people seem to find that quite amazing (one person said it was the coolest thing they'd heard), I have a reputation to keep up it seems. Given the chance I would cook with it though. I got a recipe for marijuana tea (more like a latte really with how it's prepared) and thought that might be nice to try some day.

I do, from time to time. More fun than drinking, and no longer illegal here. So I might smoke sometimes on the weekends, but not like back in college...also, it makes sex really amazing. It also tends to help my TMJ related pain issues, more so then the meds I generally have prescribed, for that. But too often, and it just isn't as much fun; wonderful in moderation.

• Like 2

Not once. I've always been known as the straight edge among my friends (even though I drink from time to time lol), but I really just have a disdainful view towards drugs in general because of some negative personal experiences I had in middle school and high school.

Not that I'd try it otherwise.

Im not going to go out of my way to do it, thats for sure. It doesnt interest me that much, I considered what it be like to smoke other things too but...nah, not worth it.

I might if it was offered. But last time a friend offered me dregs it was some awful thing that gets into your lungs and tars it up. Pretty glad I didnt accept that just to be le koolkid. My other friend who accepted it ended up looking dumb anyways because all he did was have a coughing fit, congrats man, yur kool now.

To be fair though I didnt trust that guy as a drug expert, he's the kind of druggie that ended up tunnel vision at night waking up in a ditch somewhere upon sobering and having to go to the hospital.

Knowing what weed does though itd be fun once or such for the experience. 

Never tried it, and I really don't have any interest in it. Beyond a general lack of interest, it would also have the possibility of making my lung condition worse, and I don't really think a joint is worth a collapsed lung...

14 minutes ago, Osrik said:

Never tried it, and I really don't have any interest in it. Beyond a general lack of interest, it would also have the possibility of making my lung condition worse, and I don't really think a joint is worth a collapsed lung...

Those are no fun at all, I only had a mild spontaneous pneumothorax and it fucking sucked..

4 minutes ago, grassfed said:

Those are no fun at all, I only had a mild spontaneous pneumothorax and it fucking sucked..

Yeah, it does, about three years ago I had a spontaneous pneumothorax too, and I was in the hospital for two days until it was worked out (luckily it was a pretty minor collapse)...

At least I did not have to get surgery after it, but that does mean that the possibility of it happening in the future remains.

18 minutes ago, Osrik said:

Yeah, it does, about three years ago I had a spontaneous pneumothorax too, and I was in the hospital for two days until it was worked out (luckily it was a pretty minor collapse)...

At least I did not have to get surgery after it, but that does mean that the possibility of it happening in the future remains.

Same, I didnt get the surgery but they did keep me overnight. They actually woke me up at like 4am asking me if I was okay and I'm just like "what are you talking about? I'm fine" apparently my heart stopped for a moment.. 

I know I'm probably going to experience that again, my lung cavity is weirdly shaped I guess. I also have a high possibility of having Marfan syndrome.

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

And vaping.

Oh hey, that's an idea. Can you vape weed? I bet you can, if not you can definitely vape hash oil. 

Oh hey. I bet you can sell synthetic organic cannabis extract for vaping to hipsters and stuff. Someone's probably already doing it, though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

Oh hey, that's an idea. Can you vape weed? I bet you can, if not you can definitely vape hash oil. 

Oh hey. I bet you can sell synthetic organic cannabis extract for vaping to hipsters and stuff. Someone's probably already doing it, though. 

Nah, marijuana's way too mainstream. The real cool kids smoke salvia.

4 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

Can't tell if serious or not, you sound like you already know its a thing :P

Alcohol is the real drug for losers, hands down. Say what you will about weed, but the physical, psychological, societal and personal loses from alcohol pale in comparison to weed.

Just because booze happens to be legal, does not mean its safer.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Alcohol is the real drug for losers, hands down. Say what you will about weed, but the physical, psychological, societal and personal loses from alcohol pale in comparison to weed.

Just because booze happens to be legal, does not mean its safer.

Drunks are miserable and depressing. Stoned people are fucking hilarious and amazing. Let's light one up, homie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hux said:

Drunks are miserable and depressing. Stoned people are fucking hilarious and amazing. Let's light one up, homie.

Agreed. Drunks are often mean, violent and abusive. My family has been hurt a lot by alcohol, not by weed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Agreed. Drunks are often mean, violent and abusive. My family has been hurt a lot by alcohol, not by weed.

Indeed. I also have alcoholics in my family who will get drunk, cry, fight, and generally abuse other loved ones who try to help them. I've never known any marijuana "addicts" or violent and abusive pot heads. Everyone I know who smokes pot at least has a job and generally healthy relationships. I can't say the same for any of the alcoholics I know.

They never listen when you try to help them, do they?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hux said:

Indeed. I also have alcoholics in my family who will get drunk, cry, fight, and generally abuse other loved ones who try to help them. I've never known any marijuana "addicts" or violent and abusive pot heads. Everyone I know who smokes pot at least has a job and generally healthy relationships. I can't say the same for any of the alcoholics I know.

They never listen when you try to help them, do they?

Much the same here. Alcoholism i much harder, especially when its your family. It's more violent, emotionally abusive, worse. It's hard to explain, when you haven't had it in your family.

• Like 1

No, and I would never. I've had bad experiences with alcoholics, and I suppose a stubborn part of me associates these sorts of recreational drugs with them, for some reason. I'd rather not have any psychoactives messing with my brain, if I can help it.

10 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

Gotta drug test for work all the time, easier to get pissed and get on the gear.

Yo, if you you need some pee, I'll give you some pee. Gimme your mailing address, dude. I'll pee for you, bro. Mandingodude, bro.