The Big Ass Phoenix Collab Thread

DevilBear

Oh ahhh, in other news what ever decides when this piece is "done"? We have a lot of people who want in and it might just keep coming, where's the last person? Not to say we should leave anyone out but Im wondering if we can get everyone who is interested in and if there'll be an 'end'. And do we limit it to longer standing forum members, like people who have been on here longer rather than show up here once or twice to post and randomly show up to be included?

40 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

I WISH I COULD DO THIS SHIT

YOU STILL CAN.

56 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Oh ahhh, in other news what ever decides when this piece is "done"? We have a lot of people who want in and it might just keep coming, where's the last person? Not to say we should leave anyone out but Im wondering if we can get everyone who is interested in and if there'll be an 'end'. And do we limit it to longer standing forum members, like people who have been on here longer rather than show up here once or twice to post and randomly show up to be included?

Eh, whenever we get tired of it I guess lol

4 hours ago, Vitaly said:

Why it should be stopped? Just leave this template for people and let them add themselves as long as they want.

Sounds about right, I would just like seeing the "finished" piece once all people interested are in there, I guess it'll just keep changing with interest, though

Alright, my picture's ready! I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to be someone's turn but I went ahead and placed my picture in the collab.

Although I feel it's going to get a bit tight, so I took the initiative to resize the canvas to 5500X1190 and re-position a few folks, so that there's enough room for a few more! Is that good?

PhonenixedCollab5500.png

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Alright, my picture's ready! I'm not exactly sure if it's supposed to be someone's turn but I went ahead and placed my picture in the collab.

Although I feel it's going to get a bit tight, so I took the initiative to resize the canvas to 5500X1190 and re-position a few folks, so that there's enough room for a few more! Is that good?

PhonenixedCollab5500.png

Nice placement! xD

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jerry said:

PhonenixedCollab5500.png

Yas! Thank you for being under my sign, couldnt be more perfect, lol!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I'M SORRY I'M A CLASSICAL DANCER I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLUB ;U;

We're not club dancing! Just involuntarily moving our bodies to nonexistent music. 

Also I just noticed... where is your tail!!!!

26 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

hell yeah i can. I'll get on it first thing tomorrow after class. I'm balls deep in a 1200 word essay I may or may not have had a month to do, and i may or may not have started it 2 hours ago.

Thanks.

Also, I know that feeling very well.

23 hours ago, DevilBear said:

UPDATE TIME.

Pignog is working on his shit. Sorry I've been sparse here lately. School and life yo. WHO IS NEXT? (Seriously who wants it.) You understand. ANYHOW...

(lets play spot the politician)

collaballclear.png

Weeeeellll... They say political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Since I'm the only one in that pic with a gun......

19 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

Weeeeellll... They say political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Since I'm the only one in that pic with a gun......

My wand doubles as a gun,
if you wanna go that route.

• Like 1

Please save me a spot near the dancers or my drawing won't make sense

Also, i lost my tablet pen, so i have to ask someone to include me once my paper drawing is done

Also, i lost my tablet pen, so i have to ask someone to include me once my paper drawing is done

7 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Maybe we could make your avatar's background transparent and stick your character in there. It'd make it look like he was dancing with them.

9 hours ago, Caledonian said:

If you want shoot me a picture and I can put it in there. I'll just trace it in SAI. Hell, I'm such a nice bloke I'll even color it for you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...