General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

Excuse you, my fursona is pizza flavored. Check your facts you fuckin nerd.

Gross pizza that probably tastes like it was soaked in a full bathtub.

The tastelessness turns me off. Water is terrible >:T
Flavor it up a bit and I'm good! 

See, we both came to the same conclusion.

It totally doesnt look like I'm running two accounts to hate on water.

Edited by Luca

It totally doesnt look like I'm running two accounts to hate on water.

shhhh...

As far as everyone knows, it's just a coincidence *cough* uh, I mean, water sucks. Did you know 75% of HITLER's body was composed of water?

Edited by Luka
  • Like 1

So who here likes that there yiff? Yep can't get enough of that yiff...

Wait we're not that kind of furry forum? Woo!

So I was walking down the street and as I was walking down the street I noticed there was these people running randomly. So I decided I'd follow them and I just kept going ye know? And eventually they came to a secluded spot in a bit of disused land, I decided from that point I'd hide in a bush and watch what was going on and it turns out they were some kind of Trick or Treaters. They were all dressed in white robes and were burning giant Ts. It was definately a strange experience.

So who here likes that there yiff? Yep can't get enough of that yiff...

Wait we're not that kind of furry forum? Woo!

So I was walking down the street and as I was walking down the street I noticed there was these people running randomly. So I decided I'd follow them and I just kept going ye know? And eventually they came to a secluded spot in a bit of disused land, I decided from that point I'd hide in a bush and watch what was going on and it turns out they were some kind of Trick or Treaters. They were all dressed in white robes and were burning giant Ts. It was definately a strange experience.

Sounds like a good time.

Did they have candy?

I remember I met a guy at school two years ago who hated water and only ever drank Coke. I dunno if he still does but it can't have been healthy at the time.

Shit like this makes me marvel at how durable the human body is, like, you feed a dog some chocolate and it goes into cardiac arrest and shits all over the floor. A human being pumps himself full of carbonated corn syrup for what was probably years of his life and it's just kinda like "meh, he wasn't visibly dying but I'm sure it'll catch up with him someday :^)"

• Like 1

Shit like this makes me marvel at how durable the human body is, like, you feed a dog some chocolate and it goes into cardiac arrest and shits all over the floor. A human being pumps himself full of carbonated corn syrup for what was probably years of his life and it's just kinda like "meh, he wasn't visibly dying but I'm sure it'll catch up with him someday :^)"

What graceful creatures we are.

• Vae pinned this topic