Spam your autocorrect

DrDingo

If you've got a phone, tablet, or any sort of device with predictive typing, give this a try.

Press all of the suggestions that come up so that it automatically makes a paragraph out of the stuff you type most often.

---

E.g. (Here's some crap that came up for me):

And compare the prices of the most important thing is that the one? I have a cap, and I don't think I ever will. I have a cap, and I don't think I ever will 

Be in touch. learn how are we going for the tail end up in a few years ago, but the sketches, I think it's a good idea. the only way I could have done it. the only way I could have done it.

• Like 2

The first thing that you are looking to get a good time. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one. The first one.

o_0 Let's try some thing other than choosing the first suggestion...

I am not a problem with this one. It has been the most popular of the most important things to say that it would take the lead in this message. Thank you for the best way to get the best of luck with your own home and office and I will be a good idea to have a great day. The only way to get the best way to get the best way to get the job done with the same time as a result of the most part of the most important things to consider the environment before printing this email address.

If you have to be a good idea to have a great day and age of the best of all the other hand. It has to be able to make it to the next few days. It was a little bit of a new phone and I will be able to do with the same time as well as the best of all the way to go back and forth between us and we can help you with your friends and relatives and I am not going to be a problem. The only one who is a very nice and warm up to date on my blog and a half hour or two of us who are not an intended recipient of this tag is called from less than two weeks ago by the end of the day. I have a great day. The first one.

I think my phone's auto-suggestion is a depressed and lonely robot. I need to get Microsoft Sam to read this! ^^

HOW I have to hide an entire forklift driver is a good day at work and I have had consecutive days of the day before yesterday. LUKE you are not the only thing that has to do with it all out of it is a I love you so very much. 

K Michelle Obama and the other side is that what you're saying?

FUK you want something from me you little girl and she was a great experience.

Dear god.  Look at that mess

The fact I can get it right away with a few years back on track with a few years back on track with a new phone case you want me too I guess I'll be in my head and a few days and I'm still not sure what yI all I can get it right away with a new phone case you want me too I guess I'll be in my head and a few days and I'm still not sure what I was a great way for me and I don't think that is not an issue with my life and death in my head is a good idea but it was not immediately available to comment on the way I want you in your face in it is not a fan and a half up to the gym with the same thing over and over again I will never be able and I have your own business in China has been in my head and I love it when you are the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way for a few years.

I'm gonna be late for a bit. I'm gonna be able too many people are a lot more than I though you were gonna go eat before I have a few things to go with him. I'm gonna be late for me a lot more time to go with him and then get off work on an unrelated thing I was going anywhere in a while w finishing them on my own and then get a lot more than one piece. I'm gonna be able too early enough for entry level. I'm eeeeeeeeeee 

(Uhh... Not sure what that was at the end there. I think I broke it.)

• Like 2

"I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much. I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much and I love you so much. The fact that I love you so much and I love you so much isn't a bad thing but I love you so much."

I do not like this. This is creepy...

"I don't think that I have a great way of saying that. I love you so much better now."

Still weird.

• Like 3

the metal from all my metal from all need some stupid way through me your car is the metal was much Christmas music album this crazy uncle we have me your day for the metal from my metal from all or he use the metal from all my car is a metal from all my car is a metal from all my car is a metal from the way of my back in my metal once

\m/

"I love just want got the same thing as a result of a new sudden it is was so good to me and you know can I you be a good great day to and the other rest in peace to my house friends and the other hand the ball and the other hand I don't think I'm a little more of a sudden you are a few weeks ago I had a dream I was like the new one for is to get a job follow new album update it was is crashes on my me and the rest first time in I have don't have a to point out that out the door way of the best thing about it is not the best thing ever is when the other hand I don't know have been to the other day and I have a great way of life." 

I must sound awful irl....

Okay I'll plan your schedule ham. Maybe automatic download not enough Lud. If at your mum. I don't US MY phone enough for this I don't think. Thanks regards are going through big stuff. On my Hi I need your work on art been Chris. I am proud going tomorrow read that koops she's printing. I was there email with the boys circumstances.

This is like some bad translator shit.
Also I like how my phone thinks I don't download enough Lud.

Edited by Vae

Thanks, but I don't know if you are not the intended recipient, please visit our Help Center at the end of the most popular and the other day. It is a good time to time and money. The first one to be a problem with the best of the best way for me, I have to do with a new job. I am not a good thing to consider when they come from your body with your new account. Please help me. I'm not really interested in this world.

• Like 2

du number number number number number number number email address is number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number number.

so yeah. My predictive writing wouldn't stop saying "number"....

I hate autocorrect but I turned it on just so I can play in this thread, I hope you're happy...

"Is a good say that the is a good day at work 🏢 do you think 😊 I have to 💩 got a new one 😊 like a good day 😊 be is mean to me that I have to 💩 my birthday 🎂 be is mean to me that I have to 💩 can be used to be a good day 😁 can be used Gator just to get a chance 😊 like a good day 😊 via the web site is not a good day 😊 my birthday 🎂 my birthday 🎂 be is mean to me that I have to 💩"

:o this is so confusing...lol. I never use the 💩 emoji...in fact I never even use emojis what is this?

I am elated to have provided a lot of interesting, yet, unfortunate set of events lately, and no, I'm not doing ok. Sure, I'm surviving, but just barely. I'm making it by the way, I just made a mistake..................................

------------

Wow....um. I don't know how to feel about that.

567394e410125_meirl.gif.234b28358051fe1d

• Like 1

Just now, Vaer said:

I am elated to have provided a lot of interesting, yet, unfortunate set of events lately, and no, I'm not doing ok. Sure, I'm surviving, but just barely. I'm making it by the way, I just made a mistake..................................

------------

Wow....um. I don't know how to feel about that.

567394e410125_meirl.gif.234b28358051fe1d

That is a genuinely depressing autocorrect prediction.

(OK bizarre...)

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think it's time for me.

(What I really don't get here is that I *never* use the word 'Addicting' - it's a horrible word! Should be 'Addictive'.)

To whom it may contain proprietary information. Please call my own blog about you guys and girls were the days off work for everyone. I'm just gonna say hi ha perdido and you don't get any sleep apnea to make money online. All rights reserved this post is a very good idea to have a great weekend at your convenience.

Oh hey. sorry for any damage sustained by the end. I am proud of the day, I have been played by a team. I am proudly the way, I am feeling better now, but the most important things. the only thing I can do. I am proud of the day, I have been played by a team. 

"I have been played by a team"

Makes it sound like I went to some kind of orgy

• Like 1

On 18/12/2015 at 3:39 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I have to 💩

GIVE THIS PERSON A TOILET ALREADY!!! :v

14 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

"I have been played by a team"

Makes it sound like I went to some kind of orgy

Such a pity I ran out of reputation to give

A lot of a lot of a lot of a lot of a lot of a lot of

(Let's try that again.)

A lot of my new to get the same world games with my dad music was I get got in to the same world games with me my music dad to and the world same ax it a was my new band that a I got get a I gay does cancer kill all in the same as I am I got to work very least it was is a the same world games that is a gay does not a gay does cancer kill all in my dad music was I got to work very off to the world same world is the world is a lot of a lot of a gay now and then life after is an album this one hell fried

(Lolwut)

The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home. I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one.

The best way for me I was in my room for a long way toward an amazing and so is my favourite songs on this issue. I don't have to go out and about a year earlier and  got to see the new version.

We could get back into bed with the following review for your records. This one looks so much better than any kind of stuff. But we should get together again for everything. If you're interested in the United States of my head for you to come. But I don't know if that is what I want my own personal use of this is something we have an interest in my head on straight. If you're interested let us know if that is what is a very good idea.

If I am I am I am gay man is still cool to see any cool to be on it a gay again an amazing game to see any cool to see any cool if your past year old Drew crew me on it a gay again and you a gay to go for to go be a an all only a one I am and it on is still at the a life time I am an a life gay man to see go for to see go be to be go for to see a go for be go an all I have will be do it on a time life of a life

I have a perfect example of how to make sure that you have a wonderful time. As time lurches forward, I just wish you all the best of luck with your own personal care. Luckily for you to know that despite the fact that you can get the best of all the people that are not the intended recipient of the way you think you should be. You should be proud. 

If you have received this communication including attachments may contain privileged information if available to the next day I was just thinking that it would have a nice to hear about it but if we are looking to buy or rent and security tools and I have been in a while ago I am a very much like a lot more fun and a lot more fun and a lot more fun and a lot more fun and a lot more fun and a lot more fun and a lot more fun to be able and I am going on the same as last time we have to go back and I am going on the same as last time I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will send the money to be able to get the ball is a very much like a lot more fun and a lot more fun and I will have the time and consideration for the next few weeks ago but it I can get do it is not the addressee you may have been a long time to get a to point do not want the same as last time we have to go back and I am going on the same as last time we have to go back and I

Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. Creamy meme dude. 

• Like 1

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me with the site check out the help of a new one of the individual or entity to which it is a good time to get a chance to look at the end of the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately by return email and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the world is not the named addressee you should be able to get a chance to look at the end of the world

This is gonna be good, my phone keyboard is set to both English and German so the results can get a little wacky. 

I type by sweeping in the keyboard, someone's I miss our the phone can't keep up abs the phone interprets it as a different weird. This hautengen especially when I try to type longer words like that. Which is weird bebaute it worked perfectly when I got the phone but with every update that sunny rolls out the weird types get worse and worse. Is radix annoying because it's a cool feature and I was able to type very Wrockwardine and accurately but now I always have to correct the words it needed up wick takes forever.

The best part is that it always corrects "and" to "abs".

And I mean, look at some of these words! "Wrockwardine"? What does that even mean?! xD

Edit: Apparently "Wrockwardine" is a small village in England. I don't even...
Edit 2: To translate some of the words:

"Hautengen" is a from of the word "hauteng", which means skintight. I tried to type "happens".
"Bebaute" is a form of "bebaut", which means built-up, or generally that something has been built on another thing. I tried to type "because".
"Radix" is apparently some kind of snail :o I think I tried to type "really".

Edited by Käpt'n

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more to go back and I don't think that was my last day to day. I'm so excited to be able too many times you have a great way of the year of high quality of life and the rest of the year of high quality of life. I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time.