Your Horrible Secrets

Dr. Doggo

Mod Edit: As with the previous times we've had this thread, please don't admit to any illegal shit. Thx - Kalmor

Got a secret? A small secret? A big one?

Tell me all about it here.

My secret for today is that I was too lazy to remove all my garbage downstairs so I let it accumulate in a cupboard and I kept it for weeks because it was a shitload of beer cans that would raise questions if seen so I had to wait until the house was empty before I could move it all.

Edited by Kalmor
Mod edit

I once let the sink get piled up with dishes because my lazy ass cousin does fuck all. I wanted to see how long it would take for her to put them away. Granted she then got snarky at me for not doing it along with the usual excuse "wha work... wha wha wha!"

I've done that before to my stepmother. She just got angry and said she does other things around the house which she doesn't.

I had the corpses of  silk worms that I failed to feed while on holidays under my bed for a week after I got back. I threw them out when nobody was home so they didn't know I was the silkworm mass murderer. I felt so bad for those poor silk worms.

Man, make the switch before it's too late.

I just dont wanna make the switch and think that it was the wrong choice.

I'm in for business administration now and I wanna go into something in the automotive industry like a technician or an engineer or SOMETHING

but that's very specialized and I'm afraid that could be the wrong choice too. basically i just have a lot of thinking to do and not a lot of time to do it

Guys...I know I try to supress it, but I'm a furry. I even want furry fursuits, like an otter or a deer or a red panda. Hell, those Midori plush suits look pretty cute (sometimes). A plush red panda suit. That'd be adorable.

But no, I have to be more normal, so I will pretend to be a dragon instead. :V

Might not be a secret here...but everywhere else? Yup.

Edited by Calemeyr

only gay people hate coffee :V

That's very fucking interesting.

I miss depression.

I used to be in that state for better part of two years and until a couple of weeks ago, I still was. Not feeling like putting a figurative gun on my head now feels abnormal.

I want to be my old somber self for fuck's sake.

Only emos, goths, wannabe edgelords can say they miss being depressed :V

I did almost no studying for my chemistry and English exams last May. Pretty much 75% of the time I had before those two exams I spent procrastinating rather than studying. 

The most confusing thing to me is that I got a B and an A in them respectively. I don't know how. Maybe I'm somehow really good at cramming lots of study into a short space of time? I dunno, it's weird but hey, I got good grades so that's all I really care about.

Amiir, adding ":V" to the end of your posts doesn't make it any less apparent I have pushed your buttons and hide that you are actually mad. Take a chill pill, I'm just poking fun at people.

Huh? You're immagining things dude. No buttons were pushed, no ''chill pills'' are needed. If you insist in saying I'm mad though I'd like to invite you to back that claim with some evidence. You're the one taking things seriously here pal, I'm ''poking fun at people'' here as much as you are

Huh? You're immagining things dude. No buttons were pushed, no ''chill pills'' are needed. If you insist in saying I'm mad though I'd like to invite you to back that claim with some evidence. You're the one taking things seriously here pal, I'm ''poking fun at people'' here as much as you are

Eh, could just be that I am misreading your passive aggressive comebacks. I am trying to push some buttons and perhaps I hoped to see results too eagerly :c

But that's boring D:

I know, I couldn't come up with a better reply.

Eh, could just be that I am misreading your jokes as passive aggressive comebacks. I am trying to push some buttons and perhaps I hoped to see results too eagerly :c

Ftfy. Yes, yes you are misreading indeed. A little touchy ain't we? :c

In serious talk though, would you really want to go back and be depressed again? Legit question. 'Cause I don't think you need that to be somber, like you desire. As you know, the word somber has a couple of meanings: in this case I personally mean ''stern, austere''. I mean, this is not a ''you can't have one without the other'' thing. Its different meanings often come together, but not always. I'm pretty damn sure you couldn't ever want to be in a crippling state of enduring sorrow just for those traits

I shouldn't have mentioned anything in the first place and I did get touchy about it since I meant what I said first and then you started twisting my words to belittle it. Not so much now since we got srs. Thanks. I've calmed down.

Answering "Why" is hard. I can't even say why, because I don't know exactly. I could try, but it'd end up becoming a long list of stray thoughts. I think it's because with it, vanishes the sense of hurry and the world slows down, giving me time to look and appreciate the beauty of unusual objects, formations and emotions with a departing view that's hard to describe.

I shouldn't have mentioned anything in the first place and I did get touchy about it since I meant what I said first and then you started twisting my words to belittle it. Not so much now since we got srs. Thanks. I've calmed down.

Answering "Why" is hard. I can't even say why, because I don't know exactly. I could try, but it'd end up becoming a long list of stray thoughts. I think it's because with it, vanishes the sense of hurry and the world slows down, giving me time to look and appreciate the beauty of unusual objects, formations and emotions with a departing view that's hard to describe.

No, it's better to talk about it and try to sort shit out rather than bottling it all up. And I do admit I took this ''game'' a bit too seriously myself. I apologize for having belittled your problem, this is just the kind of crap that encourages people to close themselves up. I take the not nice things I said back

That's pretty cryptical, Coffee, but I reckon some feelings are hard to explain. Personally, I still don't see the need to be depressed to be in the state you wish to be. What exactly changed in you when you got out of depression? Did you start viewing things under a different perspective, maybe taking different approaches you didn't think of before? You know, I think that you spent so much time in that state that maybe all you need is getting used to live without it. Being depressed had grown to be a part of you and now it's gone. You need to readapt to go on in its absence. Maybe you feel a little disoriented. Perhaps these are only initial difficulties

No, it's better to talk about it and try to sort shit out rather than bottling it all up. And I do admit I took this ''game'' a bit too seriously myself. I apologize for having belittled your problem, this is just the kind of crap that encourages people to close themselves up. I take the not nice things I said back

That's pretty cryptical, Coffee, but I reckon some feelings are hard to explain. Personally, I still don't see the need to be depressed to be in the state you wish to be. What exactly changed in you when you got out of depression? Did you start viewing things under a different perspective, maybe taking different approaches you didn't think of before? You know, I think that you spent so much time in that state that maybe all you need is getting used to live without it. Being depressed had grown to be a part of you and now it's gone. You need to readapt to go on in its absence. Maybe you feel a little disoriented. Perhaps these are only initial difficulties

The view changed, and me with it. I feel like a part of the stream that rushes from point A to point B, in decisions, travel, pleasure and everything, instead of looking at it all from the outside. There's a certain comfort in knowing there's a door out, and just touching the door's handle is enough to bring a man down to earth from incoherency. When it all piles up and surrounds the mind, the door brings the focus to one thing only, even if you never open it. That door is a dangerous gift.

But that door is no more. I have nowhere to shift my focus to and the stress builds up every day I have to interact with a lot of people in person. I realize now how much my ignorance guarded me from my introversion. I need more time alone now, which is quite backwards when you think about it. I notice my behaviour has changed. It's more rapid paced, and I notice I do things differently. Perhaps it'll just need time for me to get used to this.

There's also another thing. Now that I almost actively seek return to the old state of being, whenever I get close, I feel glad, but that glad sensation in return yanks me away from my goal, and I hate it because it makes it in theory unachievable.

I know it probably sounds pretty cryptic, but that's the only way I can explain it.

How's this a secret?

I mean, you said you hated coffee before, only gay people hate coffee :V

Today I learned I'm gay. Huh. The more you know xP

Oh, a secret? A HORRIBLE secret? Shit. Uhhh...
I call myself a writer but haven't posted any non-RP writing online in three~ years.
Is that horrible enough?

The view changed, and me with it. I feel like a part of the stream that rushes from point A to point B, in decisions, travel, pleasure and everything, instead of looking at it all from the outside. There's a certain comfort in knowing there's a door out, and just touching the door's handle is enough to bring a man down to earth from incoherency. When it all piles up and surrounds the mind, the door brings the focus to one thing only, even if you never open it. That door is a dangerous gift.

But that door is no more. I have nowhere to shift my focus to and the stress builds up every day I have to interact with a lot of people in person. I realize now how much my ignorance guarded me from my introversion. I need more time alone now, which is quite backwards when you think about it. I notice my behaviour has changed. It's more rapid paced, and I notice I do things differently. Perhaps it'll just need time for me to get used to this.

There's also another thing. Now that I almost actively seek return to the old state of being, whenever I get close, I feel glad, but that glad sensation in return yanks me away from my goal, and I hate it because it makes it in theory unachievable.

I know it probably sounds pretty cryptic, but that's the only way I can explain it.

I do not understand. Could you use less metaphores and try to be more concrete, please? This is all too abstract

Edited by Guest

I told my dad I'm taking 4 classes when I'm actually taking 2 :/ 

I just really need the money and he only allocates me a specific amount every year, plus tuition. 

To be fair I was taking 3, but I didn't read the deadlines for registration and dropped it for another class that I couldn't sign up for. Woops. 

I'm a shitty human.