Things that you love! v2

Sar

October and everything having to do with Halloween. Websites that cover this kinda seasonal stuff are awesome, too. Cinemassacre.com and its annual monster madness movie reviews, and Dinosaurdracula.com with its coverage of everything. Lots of other places, too. I eat it up like candy corn.

• Like 1

Picture the scene:

It's late, you're in the house alone because your parents have gone off to watch a band. You're hungry and there's nothing to eat.

Suddenly, you get a text from your dad. He's obviously drunk and hungry, because he tells you he's bringing back a large pizza with kebab meat and jalapeño on it.

My life has been saved.

I had to get a prescription for my sister from a store that was deeper into the city. After I got that done I said, "fuck, why not", and drove around downtown admiring the buildings, then parked by the lake shore and walked on the rocks near the water for maybe an hour and a half. I have to say I actually had a good day for once, I think I'm going to do that more often.

Trivium. While they still can't decide what they want their sound to be, all their albums are well engineered and feature top quality musicianship and songwriting. Their album Shogun is one of my favorite albums of all time, with nonstop jamming and catchy riffs.  I really want their new album, as it continues their adventure across the metal spectrum.

When I get my T-Maxx Traxxas 2.5 Radio Controlled Monster truck all decked out, cleaned up, tuned up and ready to race, then I get to race it. It is fun to hear the nitromethane glowplug engine fire up and roar with life when I hit the accelerator on the contoroller.

Taxes, bills, things that suck do not matter at that time.