How to shitty fursona

Nova

1. Bad name like sparjy thunderstorm

2.Total design with seizure colours and random bodyparts that exist without a story

3.unlogic story

4.Op like hell and invisible and super one hit attacks

5. Typical hero personality

Example:you killed my best friends* loads up power and friendship and screams*

Thats how you make a crappy fursona

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Caledonian said:

I find it funny that you of all people made this post

Since when did i say that my fursona is overpowered and invisible, i never said that. And the bodyparts are from an evolution.

Since luposite are in the category fairies.

I find it funny that you of all people made this post

Since when did i say that my fursona is overpowered and invisible, i never said that. And the bodyparts are from an evolution.

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

You said the same thing twice.

You said the same thing twice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nova said:

.Total design with seizure colours and random bodyparts that exist without a story

Hey! I'll have you know the wings exist for a perfectly good reason!

...My fursona wanted to be a bird instead and stapled on a pair of wings 

Actually, my favorite shitty fursonas were the low key shitty ones. 

• "Eyes change color depending on mood"
  • "Savant at new skills they pick up"
  • "Master conversationalist"
  • "only one of their race and need to procreate with as many women" < see a lot of that on f-list

Give them some kind of off-the-wall background that you know a whole lot of not a damn thing about, and also fill it with logical inconsistencies.

For example, make them be raised Amish and then have them eagerly abandon their upbringing and way of life after a natural disaster of biblical proportions destroys their home, then have them start dressing like an emo high schooler and go live in the city.

I fucking wish I was making that example up, too.

3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I like fursonas that are immortal and like to fight to the death. 

na na na na... fuckin. Fursonas that are thousands of years old.. but mostly like to read and hit up night clubs and are, "fiercely loyal to their friends"

1 minute ago, Nova said:

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY MY FURSONA IS A MARY SUE

ur sig is apt bruh lol

1.) Make sure that last name has "paw" or "claw" or something similar in there somewhere.

2.) Mention how loyal your fursona is.  That's very important.

3.) They can make anyone be their friend no matter what.  Anyone who acts like they don't like your fursona just doesn't know they like you yet.

4.) Hell, throw in that they're an angel or demon in there too, 'cause why not.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Glowing genitals/nipples.

You know, come to think of it, I actually don't think I've ever seen a pic that really made use of that trait. You're telling me all these furries have glowing genitals but none of them have thought to use them for sweet rave orgies?

Nova. It would be.

Of ALL the members on here to post about over-the-top fursonas it would be Nova.

8 hours ago, Nova said:

--

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY MY FURSONA IS A MARY SUE

Your Fursona is the definition of Mary Sue. 

Just because your Fursona doesn't have those two (out of a HUGE list of) traits doesn't make it less of a Mary Sue. 

what-a-tweest.gif

You should try comparing yours to a bunch of others around here and then tell us it isn't Sparkledog-like at all.

Just saying. dkLqCYC.gif

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Well, your fault for taking my control rod out of you. :V

Well you can put it back in if that'd help

12 minutes ago, Vaer said:

Nova. It would be.

Of ALL the members on here to post about over-the-top fursonas it would be Nova.

Your Fursona is the definition of Mary Sue. 

Just because your Fursona doesn't have those two (out of a HUGE list of) traits doesn't make it less of a Mary Sue. 

You should try comparing yours to a bunch of others around here and then tell us it isn't Sparkledog-like at all.

Just saying. 

This is what he wants

11 hours ago, Liovaire said:

Why don't you tell us more about them so people can understand properly.

Just wait until you hear its description. 

6 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I think he's made this exact thread before. At least once.

Yes he did. But his last thread was about him asking if his Fursona having ombre hair would make it a Special Snowflake.

Make it a generic dog/wolf/fox/etc with lame tattoos or markings and put "do not copy, steal or draw my character without permission" on your profile and every submission of art featuring it.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does anyone else think dragon 'sonas can be really pretentious?

"I'm a demigod and I'm strong and clever and live for 1000 years and I'm also invincible and I can shapeshift and read your mind and control your mind and communicate telepathically but I'M CUTE TOO LOL"

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think dragon 'sonas can be really pretentious?

"I'm a demigod and I'm strong and clever and live for 1000 years and I'm also invincible and I can shapeshift and read your mind and control your mind and communicate telepathically but I'M CUTE TOO LOL"

My secondary sona is based after the loch ness monster,does that make it a dragon?

On 5/4/2016 at 0:50 PM, Victor-933 said:

1416457248346.jpg

I liked this image so much I made it my avatar.

5 hours ago, DrDingo said:

I'm still working on my dragon 'sona and I'm trying my hardest to avoid this.

My secondary sona is based after the loch ness monster,does that make it a dragon?

No that makes it a Elasmosaurus.

• Like 2