Guilty Pleasures

FenrirDarkWolf

So we all have like, guilty pleasures and shit. Something we like but don't really tell others.

Mine is furry slice-of-life stories, mostly webcomics made anywhere from 2000-present and Kyell Gold novels for some reason, because I'm completely furry trash and I love them way too much

tl;dr - I'm furry trash and I like reading dramas and furry soap-operas

You can proceed to bash me and/or post your own guilty pleasures.

• Like 3

I'm slightly obsessed with discovering things about the lore of the Star Wars universe

Did you know that Disney recently made synthetic lightsaber crystals non-canon, and now lightsaber colours are dictated by the personality of the wielder?

It raises many questions about how Luke Skywalker got hold of a natural crystal. Some say he retrievedĀ it from Qui-Gon Jinn's old lightsaber

Help me I'm going mad

• Like 1

I like Aqua and uh... Backstreet Boys.

On 9/17/2016 at 11:51 PM, Fossa-Boy said:

After a few drinks, I still like to watch/listen to Rebecca Black's, "Friday". If I could find this on a jukebox at a bar, I'd definitely play it.

That little period in 2011 was so crazy. We had Charlie Sheen, Fukushima, Rebecca Black and Osama Bin Laden's death (although a little bit later). Was an interesting year for sure.

On 9/17/2016 at 11:38 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

My secret pleasure is Sonic buttrock.

Like it's so bad, but it's so good. It's like a fuckin' paradox of inappropriate music.

seriously this shit is so bad lmao

"Light the fuse on his rocket and he's ready to go, 'Cause now the countdown has started and he's ready to blow(to blow... to blow)"

Lewd.

8 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I semiironically like bands and artists such as lmfao, lady gaga, ylvis, and such.

Sly Cooper, Sonic heroes, Assassin's creed,Ā 

Furries

Tumblr, homestuck, and miscellaneous fandumb related hijinks

Should I feel guilty about liking Sly Cooper?...

On 9/17/2016 at 4:27 PM, XoPachi said:

I guess being subbed to Scarce?

Um hold on wait. Props to my man, Scarce actually. In iDubbbz's Leafy roast, he came at Scarce saying he has shit content and rather than be sour about it, Scarce directly admits he needs to work on it and decided to do something new today.Ā 

Billy-D_Approves.gif

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Battlechili said:

I genuinely unironically enjoyed this game

Read some reviews.

You bring her back and ā™„ā™„ā™„ā™„ her mother in front of her, and then you KISS THE F****** DAUGHTER ON THE LIPS

Oh...

26 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I mean I already had my underwear down at my ankles, don't do this to me =V

Damn woman!