General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

1 hour ago, Pignog said:

well i finally did it boys i finally sat here and watched so many anime and ate so many cheeseburgers that im now immobile. thats right furrends i can no longer stand up under my own will so i guess ill just lay here amd crap my selve to death

That sounds like a legit emergency.

32 minutes ago, Cannakitty said:

That sounds like a legit emergency.

It does. I wonder if Jenny Craig has an emergency response team. It should be dialed at once! Also, diapers should be delivered, to avoid a soiled sofa. 

~

On break, and having a Gyro, and an Amp Zero Watermelon flavor energy drink, to make up for the lack of sleep last night...I don't do getting up at 7 AM very well, not at all...and noting the UK pound is still falling, just hope it keeps up, as I then I can afford more fun stuff. And making a list of comic books to sell, finally. I can be too much of a pack-rat.

1 hour ago, Pignog said:

well i finally did it boys i finally sat here and watched so many anime and ate so many cheeseburgers that im now immobile. thats right furrends i can no longer stand up under my own will so i guess ill just lay here amd crap my selve to death

Put your arms back and ninja run to the toilet anime style. 

15 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

It does. I wonder if Jenny Craig has an emergency response team. It should be dialed at once! Also, diapers should be delivered, to avoid a soiled sofa.

The Jenny Craig Commandos.

Also, if you sit immobilized for too long, your skin's excretions actually fuse you to whatever you're sitting on, so the sofa's at risk of being a loss anyway.  It's a truly disgusting WTF-way to die.  Diapers won't help with that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

The Jenny Craig Commandos.

Also, if you sit immobilized for too long, your skin's excretions actually fuse you to whatever you're sitting on, so the sofa's at risk of being a loss anyway.  It's a truly disgusting WTF-way to die.  Diapers won't help with that.

I want to feed pignog until he becomes so fat that they have to cut a hole in the wall and remove him with a forklift. 

2 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Are there any actually good forums that can teach people how to make music?

EDIT: Nvm. I quit.

What are you, some sort of quitter?

I suggest you take a look at the Music Producers community over at twitch. Lots of talented people over there who are glad to help out newcomers. FliteDNB's stream in particular is super welcoming.

Having been given entire maths assignment to do in the most pedantic way and now knowing how to solve truss forces whatnot I now wish I was doing the latter.

Also AutoCAD is proving easier to learn than I thought it would, which is good because I may well get a job that involves using it en masse on some beefy PC with 2 quattro/firepro cards in it sounding like a jet engine.

• Like 1

I felt really hot on palaeontology last year, so I was hoping that I would win the prize for best performance in that discipline, because prize winners get to go to a fancy restaurant.
I didn't ever hear about it again, and the restaurant event passed by, so I assumed somebody had done better, but whoever they were they must have remained secretive, because nobody knew who they were.
...and I just went into the department today and my face is on a poster of the various prize winners, declaring me the winner.

I searched though my emails and cannot find any notification that I had attained the prize, so now I have to check whether there was an error. :\  Either the email didn't send properly, and I missed out on an expensive restaurant experience, or the poster people have put the wrong face and name up.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 5:41 PM, Alexxx-Returns said:

Has anyone seen Bleach? Is it worth watching? I ask because I picked up the first season at work for like £3 today and I don't know anything about it.

most anime is complete shit

I thought bleach was fun for a bit but it's sooo long, I don't know how you can stomach it

i stopped having fun after the second season

• Like 1

On 10/12/2016 at 11:41 AM, Alexxx-Returns said:

Has anyone seen Bleach? Is it worth watching? I ask because I picked up the first season at work for like £3 today and I don't know anything about it.

That's a good deal for a season of an anime, but unfortunately no, Bleach is awful.

There are a few moments of brilliance in it, but its muddled down by lots and lots of boring filler. Even outside of filler, very frequently scenes will be drawn out for way too long, stalling for time where characters talk about nothing or just talk after a single attack before getting back to combat. Its frustrating. And it didn't even end where the manga ended. It ended prematurely.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I got signed up for school yesterday. The school I'll be going to is surprisingly nice, and surprisingly big. It was made about 2 years ago, and it's fancy as shit compared to every other school I've gone to thus far.

You prefer the new school to the old school?

Does your new school have that new school smell?

• Vae pinned this topic