Bye Phoenix

Red Lion

May not be permanent but in light of recent events I think I'm gonna step away from this site. 

Feeling like I don't really belong anywhere. No matter how much I like a place or people I never seem to get close enough to feel like I've got any kind of root hold. So as time goes by and I sense some kind of change in attitude or conflict on the rise I end up packing up and leaving instead of sticking it out and seeing things through. I've never had the feeling of a permanent "place" and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. 

Made that post in "things you hate" it about sums up my reasons for leaving.  I don't have any real resentment for any specific of the users on this site, in fact even if I didn't always agree with some of you I enjoyed your posts. I even kind of enjoyed watching the frequent shitposters do their thing. But I feel like the fun has gone out being here. Take care of yourselves guys. 

• Like 2

Good luck out there, and hope to see ya again sometime. I always enjoyed your posts, even if I didn't comment as much I'd meant to; I recall one about not drinking, and thus, how hard it was going out to bars and such, and I could very much relate to that, as I've had similar problems. So thanks for your candidness, and hope life treats you well.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

See ya and take care dude. Damn, this is gonna be a small Christmas.

Yeah, you take care of yourself buddy.

42 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Toshabi is still here. Thays more than enough reason to stay.

Toshabi,  that is less of a joke than you think it is. 

38 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Sad to see you go, but I hope you might reconsider at some point! It's been a pleasure.

If/when things cool down I'll probably come back. 

For now tho, being here is not adding anything to my life and a big chunk of the users I enjoyed have left. 

33 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Good luck out there, and hope to see ya again sometime. I always enjoyed your posts, even if I didn't comment as much I'd meant to; I recall one about not drinking, and thus, how hard it was going out to bars and such, and I could very much relate to that, as I've had similar problems. So thanks for your candidness, and hope life treats you well.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that my long-winded existential rambling spoke to someone. ;) 

32 minutes ago, PurpleTail said:

You know you don't need to make a scene out of this pal

Yes I do *sobs into tissue*

31 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

If anything is constant, it's change.

I'm going to miss your posts.

True dat. And thank you.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, PurpleTail said:

You know you don't need to make a scene out of this pal

Why do most posts I see from you sound bitter and negative?

Not to generalize your posts, but this is hardly a scene in comparison to furries who scream "leavign the fandumb furever!!!1!" scene. 

19 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Not to generalize your posts, but this is hardly a scene in comparison to furries who scream "leavign the fandumb furever!!!1!" scene. 

He's just a low tier troll that somehow hasn't been banned yet.

I used to be a troll, but I was way more provocative than him. He needs to lurk more and educate himself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Because mods choose to approve only those to create a false image of me. Hey look a conspiracy theory! Also if you all weren't so bitter towards me I would be a nicer guy.

Cya Red Lion, I really never got to know you but from what I saw of your posts you sound like a cool guy. Godspeed.

9 hours ago, Hux said:

He's just a low tier troll that somehow hasn't been banned yet.

I used to be a troll, but I was way more provocative than him. He needs to lurk more and educate himself.

Hux you're a sweet... horrific wikihell monster... dog thing. <3

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vitaly said:

I would like to leave Phoenix...

Too bad that I used satanic ritual during registering and now my soul is imprisoned here forever.

Rookie mistake dude. You can get so much more for a soul, like billions of dollars and extended lifespan and such. A lot of people think their soul is the only thing they can bargain with and end up getting screwed.

Fun loophole, offer your firstborn son and then just don't have kids.

16 hours ago, FlynnCoyote said:

Rookie mistake dude. You can get so much more for a soul, like billions of dollars and extended lifespan and such. A lot of people think their soul is the only thing they can bargain with and end up getting screwed.

Fun loophole, offer your firstborn son and then just don't have kids.

Comic Soul Loan JUXN6au.jpg

• Like 8