Do you stay single forever

Nova

Do you stay single forever  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you stay single forever

• Yas
    • No

I voted yes, because I've dealt with a couple backwards, crazy fucking women.

There's been good relationships and all, but holy fuck when the shit hits the fan, it hits it hard.

Nothing like finding your vehicle with the windows bashed in, the body beat to shit and the fucking tires slashed.

I'm done with that shit. Fuck that.

I'm pretty happy on my own at this point.

I had a girlfriend for a few months, ended when she accused me of being transphobic because I wouldn't have sex (had no idea what asexuality was back then). After year and a bit I gave up looking for any partners and then my wonderful foxbutt KookyFox came along back in May (even though he was dropping hints and I was too dumbdumb to see them) and we've been mated since then <3

So the trick is to give up and be yourself and someone will show up.

Edited by Kinharia

It's best not too worry so much about being alone, and just be happy around anyone and everyone regardless of whether they are a friend or potential partner, it doesnt matter as much as them making you happy.

Ordinarily I wouldnt mind being single except for the fact that Im kind of lonely at times and having a permabuddy thats intimately close to you in a different kind of way than a friend feels comfortable and nice -w-

I think most people's trouble with dating and the like is trying waaay too hard to please them.  Acting naturally better conveys how you are as a person, including anxious if applicable.  Some people like anxious people as it shows they're empathetic so if anything it'd work in their favour, even if it makes ordering a drink awkward it's something to laugh about later.  If you go with being the suave guy you're not they're going to potentially grow fond of suave-you and not normal-you leading to a shit month and a hard break up.  If normal-you isn't for them then they're most definitely not for you.

• Like 1

I am a little surprised that nobody has raised the idea that if you've had a relationship, even if it ended some time ago (and/or badly), you weren't "single forever." 

I've never even made it that far.

Edited by DrGravitas
Eliminated certain details

Being single is nbd in comparison to some things :| Sometimes I think to awhile back ago when I dated this one person, we went out for a bit, then they started ignoring or avoiding me...which was weird. I was confused and I asked him "Hey are we still going out?" to which the response was yeah sure, only for nothing to change. Quite some months later when asked by another mutual friend if we were going out, we both looked at each other and the answer was no. It still hurt a lot throughout that time because I really liked him and he just didnt care like he seemed to at he beginning. Then, there were some times we'd hang out outside of school and he'd show interest like holding my hand, and Id ask if this meant we'd be going out...the answer was maybe, but again still nothing changed otherwise.

Eventually I stopped liking this person, and it actually felt good...quite a relief. In fact, they'd started showing signs of liking me /again/, and at that point I finally said no, pulling my hand away from them. Never looking back.

Rejection sucks man...but Id rather have real genuine mutual feelings with someone