Nova

Pizza or Burger  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Pizza or Burger

• Pizza
    • Burger
    • Pizzaburger

13 minutes ago, CrazyTundraWolf said:

Nah I just hate tomatoes and cheese , they seem to be on every pizza I've ever seen.

I used to hate tomatoes too, until I grew them myself. Store-bought tomatoes are trash. But even then, pizza sauce dont taste like straight tomatoes :P

And you're insane for not liking cheese xD

7 hours ago, Caledonian said:

maxresdefault.jpg

I've had those once. They are disgusting!

I mean, the regular frozen pizza that they make is alright at best but these things are the worst. They look disgusting (even the pictures on the box look awful) and the bread is just horrible. And the pizza topping is so damn plain...

I actually wanted to write about these things when I saw the third option in the poll. Thanks for posting that image :3

And honestly, I don't know which I like better. I want to say burgers because they are easier to eat but pizza tastes better.

• Like 1

This depends on so many factors for me because I'm picky and my appetite is weird that I just went with pizzaburger. Toppings must be taken into consideration along with quality. If I could have my ideal of both then it really just depends on my appetite, but more often than not I would probably choose burger, though maybe not much more often.

10 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

I've had those once. They are disgusting!

I mean, the regular frozen pizza that they make is alright at best but these things are the worst. They look disgusting (even the pictures on the box look awful) and the bread is just horrible. And the pizza topping is so damn plain...

I actually wanted to write about these things when I saw the third option in the poll. Thanks for posting that image :3

And honestly, I don't know which I like better. I want to say burgers because they are easier to eat but pizza tastes better.

I actually like pizzaburgers. The chicken bbq and the diavolo, not the one on the picture...

I had some trouble choosing. I love them both, and know maybe twenty places that can deliver one or the other to me at a moment's notice. However, what swayed my vote is that I never reheated burger leftovers and had a good time, so pizza.

Also, fuck Jon Stewart, deep dish pizza is God's gift to mankind.

Edited by Lisek
Fuck Jon Stewart

It's really hard to choose between the two, on one hand you have pizza, a delicious Italian traditional dish, with all sorts of great regional variations (Parmeggiana Pizza, mmmh (tomato base, mozzarella, parma ham, arugula salad, parmeggiano and an olive oil and oregano drizzle) my favorite kind, super fucking hard to find though ^^)
On the other hand you have burger, one of the rare typically American dishes, and probably the most iconic of them all, available all over the world with fast food chains such as McDonald's.... and here's the problem, fining a good burger is even harder than finding a good pizza! Shitty burgers are everywhere, but finding good ones is mission impossible!

Both cost about the same price, around 10 euros, with very little fluctuation no matter the quality. So I choose pizza, why? Because you get much more to eat with  pizza for the same price as a burger, and it's easier to find a pizza place than a burger place.

But my real choice in that case would be Kebab, it's only 5 euros for a Kebab-fries (the Algerian way, with the fries in the kebab), even for a great quality one, and you get to eat at least twice as much as a burger or pizza, plus the taste is amazing, there a lot of kebab places, and many people to try them out, so it very easy to find a good Kebab place.

Kebab rules!