The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

Now, I'm not sure why, but I'm genuinely surprised you're not asian.

You are all beautiful, and likely well-dressed.

Well, don't know about you guys, I'm actually dressed kind of like a horrendous cross between punk rock and a gay emo.
I look fucking stupid right now >.>;

Edited by ChaosCalix
  • Like 1

IMG_1637.thumb.JPG.a6cc3546aca21053da1ca

I like this photo for some reason. I was just trying to show off how happy I was with my hair on Snapchat but I like all the buckles and metallic shit in this one enough to keep it.

I'm seriously in love with this hair though. If it wasn't obvious already red is my favourite colour. Pillarbox red is my favourite, but wine red seems to suit me better as a hair colour.

• Like 2

I like this photo for some reason. I was just trying to show off how happy I was with my hair on Snapchat but I like all the buckles and metallic shit in this one enough to keep it.

I'm seriously in love with this hair though. If it wasn't obvious already red is my favourite colour. Pillarbox red is my favourite, but wine red seems to suit me better as a hair colour.

what are those metallic things though

where did you get them

what are those metallic things though

where did you get them

eBay. eBay for everything. The metallic bits are the buckles on my gloves, they're just really close up.

Parts of this outfit that came from eBay: The gloves, the hair, the shoes. That's pretty small amount of things to come of eBay for an average outfit of mine. Things that did not come off eBay: The hat (Mum knitted that), the corset, the pants.

Have another.

IMG_1638.thumb.JPG.beacd2190e9d33dfe3068

Edited by Alexxx-Returns
  • Like 4

i have a gas mask

CTpdgpDUsAESExz.jpg:large

sadly it smells awful and fogs up a lot

c31a26586e.jpg

Be a man and show us your face, COWARD

:v

Also in the second pic it looks like you've come straight outta Metro 2034

Edited by Guest

Des art imitate life or life imitate art because you have the same exact "idgaf" expression and theme that you draw all the time

Probably a little bit of both. Lol.
Because I have a "idgaf" attitude about most things, in general.

<3 <3 <3

makes me miss my ratties even more

I was just browsing my pictures I have slapped on Facebook, and found myself getting choked up with a few of them, because those particular ratties have since passed away. My rats are my children to me, so it's just a little harder to deal with when they pass :/ but I have their memories in my heart, and I'll have these photos hopefully til I myself pass away eventually.

I'll share a couple, because they're cute <3

My girl, Opal (sister to Rose, which is the rattie giving me kisses in the OP). 

10155684_4134544378084_78495725128631637

My very first rescue and my very first rattie, Maxine:

1175477_3347026170621_2111103414_n.jpg?o

R A T SA
T
s

Rats are the best :'D

Here's my hyper, super eager little girl, Inkie!

11822270_10200783417823942_3559561373202

also shit speaks volumes when the camera on my 3DS is better than the one on my FUCKING LAPTOP.

Edited by Ratmomma
pardon my grammar :U
  • Like 5

I was just browsing my pictures I have slapped on Facebook, and found myself getting choked up with a few of them, because those particular ratties have since passed away. My rats are my children to me, so it's just a little harder to deal with when they pass :/ but I have their memories in my heart, and I'll have these photos hopefully til I myself pass away eventually

oh how well I know that feeling, I tear up very easily going through my rat folder :(