The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

So much work to do, so little time, so much stress -.- look at those giant bags under my eyes (still have to draw 3 of these headshots as a study for tomorrow, hence the ugly selfie + 10 designs for characters + 15 poses probably skipping these + rigg a model + finish a raffle prize I had promised to finish several times) 10pm now ... goodbye lovely 6h of sleep

12167167_1667068043564626_1494602526_n.t

Edited by Hell_Charm

So much work to do, so little time, so much stress -.- look at those giant bags under my eyes (still have to draw 3 of these headshots as a study for tomorrow, hence the ugly selfie + 10 designs for characters + 15 poses probably skipping these + rigg a model + finish a raffle prize I had promised to finish several times) 10pm now ... goodbye lovely 6h of sleep

This kind of thing is why I try not to turn things I like(d) into work.

I'm always happy to see the things I'm able to make at school once they're finished. They push us really hard but it's worth it in the end. Only downside is the shortage of sleep over time xD

I like sleep though. There have been enough times in my life getting 2-3 hrs a night to last for the rest of it as far as I'm concerned.

I like sleep though. There have been enough times in my life getting 2-3 hrs a night to last for the rest of it as far as I'm concerned.

I'm only 19, just have to survive the student life with sleepless night for another 2 - 5 years (depending on what I decide to do after I get my degree and if I have to redo courses).

I'll still have plenty of time to make up for them later

12167167_1667068043564626_1494602526_n.t

You look fine for someone lacking sleep x3

• Like 2

here's a slightly spooky photo of the art on my wall. i loves me some postcard prints. the four of the left sparkle. i need more art on my wall.

spookywall.thumb.png.6a7b25d80698053d487

I swear to fucking god if you haven't done or don't do a Grudge costume for Halloween at some point, I'm going to be pissed.

I swear to fucking god if you haven't done or don't do a Grudge costume for Halloween at some point, I'm going to be pissed.

I prefer Ringu, but yeah, non-descript asian horror ghost is my lazy costume.

This is from 2013. In one of my classes, I sat on a stool by the door and several people freaked out when they walked in. And my hair reaches my fingertips now too.

asian_horror_ghost.thumb.jpg.725a0721f20

• Like 1

I prefer Ringu, but yeah, non-descript asian horror ghost is my lazy costume.

This is from 2013. In one of my classes, I sat on a stool by the door and several people freaked out when they walked in. And my hair reaches my fingertips now too.

I am very pleased.

Ringu is good too. I've just watched Ju-on more, so that's usually the first thing that comes to mind lol.

QvvIQOe.jpg

On Wednesdays we wear pink.

On Wednesdays I wear black. I am almost wearing black. :P

I thought my outfit looked cool today so I took this photo, which got NONE of the outfit in it.

Look at all that space between my eyes and mouth. You could store a whole alien civilisation there.

812gWth.jpg?1

You look kinda like Taylor Swift. No wonder everyone thinks Taylor Swift is a furry.

no I don't :/ I have some anxiety issues.

Awww. :(

I thought my outfit looked cool today so I took this photo, which got NONE of the outfit in it.

Look at all that space between my eyes and mouth. You could store a whole alien civilisation there.

812gWth.jpg?1

Yea, a civilization of microbe-sized aliens, maybe.

You look fine! Also, I had no idea you were a lady (if that's what you really are and identify as).