Hello. Is this a good idea? I don't know. 
Brag please. I'll start: 

At one time, I lived just down the road from several shooting locations for the movie Fargo. Years after-the-fact of course, but still cool to me. I recognize some other the other locales in the movie too. 
Also, I was once personally addressed by the CEO of Hardee's/Carl's Jr in an official YouTube attack ad against McDonalds. 

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Actually I think she's quite hot.

Did you get it on?

No, unfortunately.

It was my first time flying and I just asked the first random person I saw if they would be willing to show me my way because I have terrible eyesight. Coincidentally, that person happened to be her. We had a had a brief 15 minute conversation and that was it. Too bad... what a hottie! Older women women with short hair are so sexy.

Am I famous now? I mean, I talked to a celebrity once at an airport! 

5 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Wow you really are a bunch of nobodies. 

"To the world you are just one person, but to one person you are the world." ~Cheesy sentimental quote to make losers feel better about their insignificance 

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

4 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Please explain

Back in the dark days when McDonalds got rid of their angus burgers, I was one on the featured disgruntled tweeters in this series of videos:

I won't say which video I was in or which tweeter I am, but it was quite an interesting experience I must say. 

• Like 1

I once triggered someone on /a/ so badly that they went through the trouble of doxxing me. It brought much lols.

I completed a fan translation for an indie game by myself

Whoa, that's pretty cool! What game and what did you translate it into?

Edited by Battlechili

My grand grand pa lived an entire century! With some luck it's got something to do with genetics as well. I'm not expecting to live as long but still

I also got patted on the cheek by Luca Di Montezemolo as a kid. Yes, the CEO of Ferrari. It was pretty unexpected to be honest. Normally one does that sort of thing to acquaintances only, not to some random child you've never seen before in your life. So yeah, it was inappropriate too

On 2/3/2016 at 11:11 PM, DrDingo said:

Well, I'm related to the youngest person ever to fight in World War One.

His name was Valentine Strudwick. He was rejected from enlisting multiple times before he was accepted, aged 15.

Damn, that's insane. What kind of sick asshole would ever allow a 15 year old to join the army? He was just a kid. Different times, different mentality, I guess...

Edited by Guest

33 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Damn, that's insane. What kind of sick asshole would ever allow a 15 year old to join the army? He was just a kid. Different times, different mentality, I guess...

He was a really big lad. He didn't carry any sort of ID, so he bugged a number of recruitment offices until one of them said yes.

He didn't survive. I've been to his war grave in Belgium.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Battlechili said:

I once triggered someone on /a/ so badly that they went through the trouble of doxxing me. It brought much lols.

Whoa, that's pretty cool! What game and what did you translate it into?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I had a YouTube video with 50,000 views! If I'd kept doing Pomemon ROMhacks, given the rate I was getting subscribers I'd probably be YouTube famous by now.

And then you'd be getting buttfucked by the terrible YouTube copyright system! Yay!

Let's see, on that note my uncle Jay played for Oklahoma University football.

I also did an internet repair job at one of the paces family's house. Yes, like the salsa.

I talked with someone on steam while I was younger who was a paratrooper in the (army?) and now works some kind of law enforcement he didn't give too many details on. His username was aikido which is how we met because I was also learning aikido at that time. 

I guess what I am saying is is that is cool to be able to, even for a moment, connect with arguably greater people and just talk.

• Like 1