Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I can't sleep because I'm lying in bed thinking about how fucking close my coursework deadlines are and how much I need to do in the little time I have remaining 

I think my heart rate has actually elevated because breathing at a normal rate is uncomfortable

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay thanks for listening

(EDIT: Holy shit I posted something like this earlier on this exact page. That's how fucked I feel)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gator said:

pain EVERY DAY

makes work a bitch, makes relaxing impossible (or more so than it already is, anyway), makes people go "are u sick" 5 times a day which is also pretty damn annoying

Ever think you might have Celiac's? It's an intolerance for gluten, and reading your posts for awhile it sounds exactly what a family nember went through.

Try foods marked gluten free, spices that are only the herb, fresh fruit and veggies and see if you feel any better.

(gluten = any trace of wheat basically)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

Ever think you might have Celiac's? It's an intolerance for gluten, and reading your posts for awhile it sounds exactly what a family nember went through.

Try foods marked gluten free, spices that are only the herb, fresh fruit and veggies and see if you feel any better.

(gluten = any trace of wheat basically)

well i was diagnosed with crohn's several years ago and been on medication for it.  from what i know of celiac, it's similar in a lot of ways but different in what the triggers are.  while i have tried (and failed) to get second opinions regarding other treatments, the current medication does seem to be doing its job.  it's just that sometimes, usually in periods of high stress with a lot of "triggers", i'll get flare-ups even while taking the medication--and those last for several months.  i think this one is on its way out, but with a bunch of other stuff going on it's taking its sweet time on actually going away.

i haven't noticed any issue with gluten so far, though i'm sort of recently discovering other sensitivities i didn't realize i had, like soy.  and boy, is finding soy-free products hard these days...  amusingly, hunting for soy-free things has led me to start shopping in the gluten-free section just because there's frequent overlap. 

There's this enormous male stray cat (I think part Maine coon, fucker is enormous with long matted fur) that keeps hanging around my house and bullying my outdoor cats, especially the black male (I named him Salem, after the cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch).

I can't get the fucker to leave.

I've gone from shouting at him, to spraying him with a water gun (he now runs when he notices me but is back soon enough) to throwing rocks, but he won't take the hint.

I kinda feel bad for him but he's so covered in infected-looking scabs and scars and shit that I don't want to adopt him and risk him transmitting something to my indoor cats, and I doubt he'd have much luck at the animal shelter either. I don't want to kill or hurt him but he ripped a huge chunk of fur out of Salem's asscheek and left a nasty wound so he needs to fucking go.

Probably going to try and cage him and re-accommodate him to the edge of town :v

This is a bit old by now, but I hate the idea that being "color blind" toward race somehow makes one a racist. The SJW notion that people should be judged based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character is disturbingly backward. In fact, it's the very opposite of Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream. I still long for that Star Trek style future in which a broad spectrum of races, genders, and even different species, seek common ground and cooperation to bring about peace and advance civilization. A future in which those who seek division and destruction (like SJWs and Antifa) are correctly regarded as harmful threats to what progress we've made.

Granted, this may not actually be an unpopular opinion, but with all the attention these nutjobs are getting, sensible people on the left, on the right, and in the middle, need to stand up and let their voices be heard. Free speech, and the interchange of ideas that comes with it, is incredibly important if we want to be a civil and enlightened society.

• Like 3

Can't get my sway bar links off. A sway bar link can be a few different kinds, I have the ones that are a long bar with ball joints on either end, and the ball joints have a threaded stud that bolt onto stuff.

On one of them, the nut is rusted to the stud/ball joint and it just rotates when I spin the nut. On the other one, the stud is rusted TO the bracket it's located in, even though I've been able to get all the nuts off. See, this is why I need a giant fucking power saw because I would have just cut both fuckers off in 5 seconds. Problem solved.

Although what was very unlikely to happen anyways, joining the Army was something I would've liked to do, but after reading that people who are on the autistic spectrum is an automatic disqualification, that made me sort of depressed and feel even more worthless. I'm sick of this brick wall being in front of me my whole life.

• Like 1

I hate how I now have to rewire the project breadboard again.

Also it's annoying how my protection diodes have gotten their leads bent up to the point it's a pain to get them in the board securely, without them all the MOSFETs I took ages getting will vent magic blue smoke into my room.

10 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Although what was very unlikely to happen anyways, joining the Army was something I would've liked to do, but after reading that people who are on the autistic spectrum is an automatic disqualification, that made me sort of depressed and feel even more worthless. I'm sick of this brick wall being in front of me my whole life.

In the end we just have to play the hand we're dealt in life. I would've liked to join the army too, as a tank crewman, but between health problems, the history of self harm and later on the tattoos/piercings i'm decidedly unfit to serve. A shame as while i know it would've been an immense struggle that may well have cut my life drastically short i know it would've taught me something very important if i got through it all. Shaped me in a way i know i'd have valued greatly. Sadly sometimes we just can't do the things we'd like, or feel are best for us. Silver lining though, there's always more to do, enjoy and learn from so instead of focusing on the negatives look for the positives that are available to you.

Gotta share this little gem. Creepy fucker adds me on facebook, creepy fucker proceeds to hound me for pics, turns out i met creepy fucker years ago on Grindr (Side note, don't ever use that piece of shit app. Nothing good ever comes of it), when i find out creepy fucker is creepy fucker i remove him, creepy fucker proceeds to start calling me scum because i don't want to fuck him, i proceed to laugh at and taunt creepy fucker for being a creepy fucker, creepy fucker proceeds to threaten to tell people i'm a pedophile because i won't suck his dick, now creepy fucker's gonna get the shit knocked out of him if i run into him. I can't stop laughing, this is why i don't like people.

6 minutes ago, [null] said:

Gotta share this little gem. Creepy fucker adds me on facebook, creepy fucker proceeds to hound me for pics, turns out i met creepy fucker years ago on Grindr (Side note, don't ever use that piece of shit app. Nothing good ever comes of it), when i find out creepy fucker is creepy fucker i remove him, creepy fucker proceeds to start calling me scum because i don't want to fuck him, i proceed to laugh at and taunt creepy fucker for being a creepy fucker, creepy fucker proceeds to threaten to tell people i'm a pedophile because i won't suck his dick, now creepy fucker's gonna get the shit knocked out of him if i run into him. I can't stop laughing, this is why i don't like people.

Don't you just love social media?

32 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Don't you just love social media?

Oh it's great, it's so much fun randomly getting sent stuff like this:

Creepy fucker - Can't believe scum bag off [town]

Did no you stranded

Me - learn how to write a sentence that's fucking comprehensible please

CF - I don't play games with people

M - you're playing one with me right now you fucking cunt

CF - Cool

M - hahahaha

you're a fucking loser

CF - Not gay

M - definitely retarded though

CF - No

M - hahahahahaha

CF - Yes

Will put you a sleep

M - only through boredom

_

Not gonna lie, i'm laughing my ass off. I can't be mad at this guy, he's just too pathetic. X3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [null] said:

Oh it's great, it's so much fun randomly getting sent stuff like this:

Creepy fucker - Can't believe scum bag off [town]

Did no you stranded

Me - learn how to write a sentence that's fucking comprehensible please

CF - I don't play games with people

M - you're playing one with me right now you fucking cunt

CF - Cool

M - hahahaha

you're a fucking loser

CF - Not gay

M - definitely retarded though

CF - No

M - hahahahahaha

CF - Yes

Will put you a sleep

M - only through boredom

_

Not gonna lie, i'm laughing my ass off. I can't be mad at this guy, he's just too pathetic. X3

I can't even comprehend what the hell is going on through that guy's head. Thank god I've only ever had something like that happen once, and he wasn't anywhere near as persistent as you make mr. Creepy Fucker sound. It's always amusing through to an extent. People like that can't ever wirte in sentences that you can comprehend, which just makes it even more funny.

14 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I can't even comprehend what the hell is going on through that guy's head. Thank god I've only ever had something like that happen once, and he wasn't anywhere near as persistent as you make mr. Creepy Fucker sound. It's always amusing through to an extent. People like that can't ever wirte in sentences that you can comprehend, which just makes it even more funny.

Man this fucker's exhausted me. He wouldn't shut the fuck up so i had to block him, kept going from calling me scum to sending me fucking love heart stickers then telling me i liked 14 year old boys. When i said i didn't he started telling me i liked 17 year old boys. Fucking retard, honestly can't tell if he had a genuine mental deficit or if he was just trolling me in the end. Fuck i'm gonna have to hurt this cunt if i run into him, can't tolerate that shit. Ugh, i need a fucking drink.

Heh, maybe it's karma.

11 hours ago, [null] said:

In the end we just have to play the hand we're dealt in life. I would've liked to join the army too, as a tank crewman, but between health problems, the history of self harm and later on the tattoos/piercings i'm decidedly unfit to serve. A shame as while i know it would've been an immense struggle that may well have cut my life drastically short i know it would've taught me something very important if i got through it all. Shaped me in a way i know i'd have valued greatly. Sadly sometimes we just can't do the things we'd like, or feel are best for us. Silver lining though, there's always more to do, enjoy and learn from so instead of focusing on the negatives look for the positives that are available to you.

Meh, it just seems like there's more things I can't do than I can do, or everything I want to do is either difficult or impossible to achieve.

22 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Joining the military is something I've always thought about doing as well. I used to visit all the booths and such at high school when army representatives were there giving out info. Personally, I'd like to join the marine corps with the ultimate goal of eventually  becoming a scout sniper. I always hesitate when I think about it though, the training and mental conditioning is nothing short of grueling, and it causes me to reconsider. Serving my country would be an honor, and it would give me a drive, a purpose, maybe even more. I'm still very young and I could join whenever I'm ready. I just don't know when I will be, or if I ever will be.

8 hours ago, WolfyAmbassador said:

Meh, it just seems like there's more things I can't do than I can do, or everything I want to do is either difficult or impossible to achieve.

Again, that's life. The things worth having never come easily but if you really want to achieve something you have to work for it. It always ends up being harder than you initially think. The things you can't do or are impossible, well some things you just can't do. There's no way around that, but just because things seem out of your reach atm doesn't mean they always will be. Instead of focussing on the things you can't do (because that will only lead you on a downward spiral emotionally) focus on the things you can do or might be able to do in time. Have to ask, what goal/desire do you have that seems difficult to achieve atm? 

On 2017-5-4 at 8:12 PM, [null] said:

on Grindr (Side note, don't ever use that piece of shit app. Nothing good ever comes of it)

i've never met anyone off there, but i could tell it was trash the minute i signed up for it. deleted it off my phone months ago

shelves that are so low that I have to sit down to look.

having to reorginize all my stuff just to make something fit.

sweating in my sleep so much that its hard to get comfortable again because of the friction.

people randomly asking if I need any help finding something in stores.

waking up with my arm numb.

carrying big things up and down my stairs.

my room not having a lock on the door.

the abundance of windows in my room since light drains my energy.

That binary trading apps are allowed on the App Store.

These are basically fast and loose stock market trading things that bankrupt people who think they can get a massive portfolio and be a broker easily. 

These are banned in some countries for being more like gambling than investing.

11 hours ago, Lopaw said:

That binary trading apps are allowed on the App Store.

These are basically fast and loose stock market trading things that bankrupt people who think they can get a massive portfolio and be a broker easily. 

These are banned in some countries for being more like gambling than investing.

And they advertise freaking everywhere. The amount of times I've gone to watch a YouTube video and had to sit through some stupid binary trading app advertisement is ridiculous

On 04/05/2017 at 5:43 AM, WolfyAmbassador said:

From what I've heard it depends on how far down it you are, if you pass the standards for tests you'll be allowed through. There's plenty of people who are neurologically south of proper who served, some of them are as dumb as bricks. Being socially awkward shouldn't be a problem unless your assburgers is the variety with serious problems that will probably show up in the tests anyway. Though that's probably info I've gotten from other countries.

I've wanted to serve but I can't because of my severe hearing impairment. It's funny because I'm interested in the royal artillery, you'd think bad hearing would be a bonus.

People who use more than a few words (and sometimes an entire sentence) to describe their sexuality and gender identity, like this dude. "I am hetero asexual demiromantic born male mostly identify female but sometimes identify male on weds and fridays." That's an exaggeration but only somewhat. And looking at his picture I'd almost wager money on special or autistic or SOMETHING off.

I will defend to my death for your right to have the freedom to be whatever you want and live your life free, but damn I think people go too far. How about just saying "We're all unique individuals and we don't need 50 fucking labels to explain that everyone of us is different in some way, and our sexuality and gender identity doesn't exactly match anyone else's." Instead of having a billion fucking labels so you feel special somehow. Your sexuality should only matter to those you date or fuck. Your identity should be "Please call me with this pronoun." end of story.

Kind of a very minor thing since it's related to sexualization I don't even browse art within the fandom much to begin with but... musclegut. I hate how it's a, fetish I think? that is so integrated into muscle or bara theme that fans of this category come to expect it and I'm like the only person who apparently really hates it.

Also hate how streaming services went from "I can totally stop supporting piracy to pay this small subscription for all this stuff" to "why am I still paying?". Licensing is killing the appeal of these services. I don't use spotify because half the music I listen to isn't trivial to license to just any country's service. I still use Netflix but am seriously considering stopping subscribing because I don't care for their original series to the point of thinking they make up for all the lost content or region-locked shit.

Supposedly competition is good for the industry? But in this case it's really not being good at all? If I wanted the convenience of having access to all the content that interests me I'd need to subscribe to 3 or 4 different services.

41 minutes ago, dischimera said:

Kind of a very minor thing since it's related to sexualization I don't even browse art within the fandom much to begin with but... musclegut. I hate how it's a, fetish I think? that is so integrated into muscle or bara theme that fans of this category come to expect it and I'm like the only person who apparently really hates it.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Personally, I enjoy it more because it's more natural than highly defined muscles (although I def. enjoy that too), but this kind of isn't the place for a lot of fetish talk.

• Like 1

I hate when people use images with text to argue a point instead of, you know, actually arguing. They'll just slap an image with a point on it in the conversation and then walk away like they fucking won the argument, without actually having to even rub two brain cells together. This tends to happen on FB which I believe is collectively becoming stupider and stupider every day, as if Cuckerburg figured out a way to dumb down the masses.

The reason for this bitch has to be the hate toward Bill Nye lately from conservatives. Probably because he believes in climate change, and also just recently said that Gender is a spectrum. This lead to a lot of cuckservatives posting images saying that Nye had a degree in engineering, while someone like Dolph Lundgren has a degree in chemistry. As if that wins the argument fair and square. I POSTED AN IMAGE AM I ARGUING ONLINE PROPERLY?

If I were to argue it, and if they'd actually stop and let me, I'd point out that A) both degrees are in STEM, B) Both degrees have nothing to do with what said person does for a living... Dolph does diddly squat in Chemistry and has been an actor his whole life, and while Nye has done some engineering, he's been a science teacher most of his career. Also C) Some science is actually required in engineering, mostly physics (and a fucking ton of physics I can tell you, I know, I looked into engineering once). Also D) A degree is not the only way to become an expert at something. Many people are experts at stuff without actually having any school in that field.

But it's FB people are stupid there.

On 5/7/2017 at 8:01 PM, dischimera said:

but... musclegut.

I have no idea what that is. Guys with a beer belly? Some people like guys with Hemsworth ripped abs, some people like a smooth abdomen, a little gut, a fat gut. It's preference.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

I hate when people use images with text to argue a point instead of, you know, actually arguing. They'll just slap an image with a point on it in the conversation and then walk away like they fucking won the argument, without actually having to even rub two brain cells together. This tends to happen on FB which I believe is collectively becoming stupider and stupider every day, as if Cuckerburg figured out a way to dumb down the masses.

The reason for this bitch has to be the hate toward Bill Nye lately from conservatives. Probably because he believes in climate change, and also just recently said that Gender is a spectrum. This lead to a lot of cuckservatives posting images saying that Nye had a degree in engineering, while someone like Dolph Lundgren has a degree in chemistry. As if that wins the argument fair and square. I POSTED AN IMAGE AM I ARGUING ONLINE PROPERLY?

If I were to argue it, and if they'd actually stop and let me, I'd point out that A) both degrees are in STEM, B) Both degrees have nothing to do with what said person does for a living... Dolph does diddly squat in Chemistry and has been an actor his whole life, and while Nye has done some engineering, he's been a science teacher most of his career. Also C) Some science is actually required in engineering, mostly physics (and a fucking ton of physics I can tell you, I know, I looked into engineering once). Also D) A degree is not the only way to become an expert at something. Many people are experts at stuff without actually having any school in that field.

But it's FB people are stupid there.

I have no idea what that is. Guys with a beer belly? Some people like guys with Hemsworth ripped abs, some people like a smooth abdomen, a little gut, a fat gut. It's preference.

xRomHbp.gif
(I couldn't resist XP)

• Like 1

Artists who draw paws on bunnies

NO

That is not anatomically accurate. You're so used to drawing foxes and wolves you've apparently never checked to see a bunny's paws are just digits  padded with fluff

It's such a bitchy semantic to gripe at artists for but thats just something that ticks me

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Artists who draw paws on bunnies

NO

That is not anatomically accurate. You're so used to drawing foxes and wolves you've apparently never checked to see a bunny's paws are just digits  padded with fluff

It's such a bitchy semantic to gripe at artists for but thats just something that ticks me

it's funny 'cause all the stuffed toys and cartoons also do this.

that reminds me of an anatomical gripe: DIGITIGRADE ON ANIMALS THAT ARE PLANTIGRADE.  stop it, furries.  a reptile is not a fox.

another gripe is people complaining about hair or boobs on reptile anthros.  anthros are animal + human features, so mixing any amount of the two is canon imo.  this is different from adding features of a totally different animal and claiming it's just the one animal.  i get that "artistic license" is a thing but idk man idk about all that.

anyway what i really really hate is when the mail screws up my sleep schedule. 

-get an email saying package was not delivered because no one answered the door, after not having been told it would require anyone to be there

-stay up late waiting for delivery, not knowing exactly when it will come

-give up and decide to leave a note at the door telling them to leave the thing on the porch anyway

-mailman comes just when i'm starting to fall asleep, so i go out there and...

-he just leaves the thing in the mailbox.  IN THE MAILBOX.

i stayed up for nothing and i think the usps is a fucking liar because the email said they left a notice about a missed delivery because there was no secure place to leave the package... both of those were BS.  there was no note; i only knew about this because of the email from the company where i bought the thing because they do the package tracking deal.. and IT COULD FIT IN THE MAILBOX THE WHOLE TIME.  sooooooooooo what the hell even just happened.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Gator said:

it's funny 'cause all the stuffed toys and cartoons also do this.

that reminds me of an anatomical gripe: DIGITIGRADE ON ANIMALS THAT ARE PLANTIGRADE.  stop it, furries.  a reptile is not a fox.

another gripe is people complaining about hair or boobs on reptile anthros.  anthros are animal + human features, so mixing any amount of the two is canon imo.  this is different from adding features of a totally different animal and claiming it's just the one animal.  i get that "artistic license" is a thing but idk man idk about all that.

I definitely agree hair/boobs is just a humanization. Reptiles...ehhh, a lot of them walk on their bellies so it can be kind of difficult to see them walk on two legs, they probably exaggerate it so their ankles are raised a bit. Many of them dont have long slender digits though which is a shame, they tend to have talons like dragons :[ What can you do? I definitely agree if though if I ever saw a digitigrade bear I'd be like OH FUCK NO

And while I'm still on this train of thought you decided to gratify me with. Male calicos...that also irks me since its such an unknown fact that the majority of calicos are females, the only male calicos are intersex. I almost want to comment on every one I see and say "DID YOU KNOW..."

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I definitely agree hair/boobs is just a humanization. Reptiles...ehhh, a lot of them walk on their bellies so it can be kind of difficult to see them walk on two legs, they probably exaggerate it so their ankles are raised a bit. Many of them dont have long slender digits though which is a shame, they tend to have talons like dragons :[ What can you do? I definitely agree if though if I ever saw a digitigrade bear I'd be like OH FUCK NO

And while I'm still on this train of thought you decidex to gratify me with. Male calicos...that also irks me since its such an unknown fact that the majority of calicos are females, the only male calicos are intersex

I, SIR, WALK ON MY FEET like the dignified person i am.

gatorwalk_2013_06_02.gif

but yeah.  i have seen digitigrade bears.  lots of them.  along with just about every other plantigrade animal.

also i appreciate your knowledge of cat genders. 

• Like 6

On 5/7/2017 at 0:56 PM, Sir Gibby said:

From what I've heard it depends on how far down it you are, if you pass the standards for tests you'll be allowed through. There's plenty of people who are neurologically south of proper who served, some of them are as dumb as bricks. Being socially awkward shouldn't be a problem unless your assburgers is the variety with serious problems that will probably show up in the tests anyway. Though that's probably info I've gotten from other countries.

I've wanted to serve but I can't because of my severe hearing impairment. It's funny because I'm interested in the royal artillery, you'd think bad hearing would be a bonus.

From what I've read, assbabies is an automatic delistment in the American military.

The fact that no matter what I do, I end up failing over and over again.

I was tasked to fix up a paving stone walkway that was uneven and had grass growing in between the cracks. So I dug down about 4 inches. 1 inch for the gravel base, 1 inch for the leveling sand, and the blocks are 2" thick.

Ended up having to drive BACK to Menards to get a third bag of gravel, and 2 more bags of sand because apparently the two bags I had weren't enough. Perhaps I dug too deep? Then, while moving one of the old stones, it cracked in two.

59137dea45f84_brokentile.jpg.4bb1ad5bdfe3d9f65ed905bc944a3db3.jpg

Went back to Menards. Returned with a new tile only to find out they were slightly bigger (by about an inch) and slightly thicker (1/4th of an inch) than the old tiles. Drove back out to the place where I think they originally bought the tiles only to find out they had sold out and wouldn't have more until June. Drove to Lowes while screeching like a raptor to find out they had the right sized stone... and it was the LAST ONE. Also, it was double the price of the Menard's one that didn't fit, but fuck it I needed it, I'll pay $4 for a fucking 1.5ft-sq paving stone, plus the $12 or so for the additional 3 bags...

The thing is done, as good as it will get... some stones are slightly uneven, fuck it. I hate failing at everything.