Cruz Drops Out

#00Buck

Just now, Mr. Fox said:

Then you might want to move, Trump is crazy enough to launch nukes.

If he nuked Toronto NYC would be in the blast radius.

Plus we have a Trump building downtown so we are safe. 

I might even go to the Trump restaurant to celebrate this. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Then you might want to move, Trump is crazy enough to launch nukes.

> trump nuking canada

wakaflockaokay.gif

Cruz got bored of running for prez and decided to go back to being the Zodiac killer

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

QuFBZOh.gif

Came here to post this.

31 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

>Trump vs Clinton election

Is there a viable third option?

Suicide.  Not sure what it will be like with Clinton, but I sure as fuck don't want to live in it.

Alternatively:  That guy who eats a lot.  Kasich?  Fucker could probably eat away the American debt.

• Like 1

Just now, WileyWarWeasel said:

Who is vermin supreme, they sound like they have an honest name

This video will explain Vermin Supreme and will also convince you to vote for him.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

One step closer to making America great again.

The true Trump-kin are united. 

6 hours ago, Zaraphayx said:

Pictured Ted Cruz getting his pocket spaghetti all over his wife as he weeps into his grand papas shoulder.

Never forghetti. 

• Like 1

Oh, frabjous day! Cruz is a terrifying sonofabitch--arguably even more so than Trump!

Kasich is still in it to win it, yes? He'd definitely maintain the status quo, and the video of him "Christsplaining" to some Orthodox Jews was positively cringeworthy, but compared to the other uber-bozos in the race, he's a breath of fresh air.

I find it kinda funny that of all the candidates, Kasich outlasted them all. The unloveable douchebag from Ohio who is actually more reasonable than his competition managed to outlast crazy doctor Carson, babyface Rubio, and Zodiac Killer Cruz, despite them all having more followers than him. Trump is a living meme, and nobody can get on his level of ego and dangerous charisma. Could Trump see a downfall for Kasich to become the last one standing? 

1 hour ago, Troj said:

Kasich is still in it to win it, yes?

I don't think someone with ~150 delegates up against someone with just over 1,000 looking to win about 1,250 total is going to be winning

Trump vs Hillary is going to be very interesting. Supposedly she has a lot more dirt on her than the whole e-mails things, such as helping the rapist of a 12-year-old girl get off scot-free, only to laugh about it later in an interview. Trump's a strategist and probably knows about this amongst other things. Hillary isn't going to get smeared, she's gonna get fucking NUKED.

• Like 1

Washington Post and NY times report that Kasich will announce his defeat today as well.

Clinton vs Trump it is then. I don't think Bernie has a chance anymore. It was looking good for a while but now I don't think it'll work out for him.

But I think Clinton will annihilate Trump in the final elections. Je just isn't popular enough. Everyone is talking about him but you won't win an election with bad publicity. Sure, he won the GOP ejections, but look at the alternatives. Cruz is insane and evil. And who even IS Kasich?! Trump is insane as well but he isn't nearly as evil as Ted. He is just loud and annoying.

You win an election from the middle. In the end those who couldn't decide yet and those and who Trump made switch from right to left might be the ones who decide this. There is just no way that the majority of Americans think that this flabby carrot with fake hair can fix their country. Right...? 

• Like 1

I do not see any reason to not vote hilary clinton over trump, and I will give my reasons.

Clinton is, yes, a money baggee politician, but she is also compotent and not entirely batshit crazy. She will not act against the interests of minorities or civil rights, even though I am sure her economic policies will mostly benefit coorperations.

Trump is a child. He is actually compartively unsuccesful in life maintaining a facade of ignorance among his many many poor buisness endeavors which did *not* turn out well. He is not even a smart child, he just spouts out words that he doesn't know the meaning of and rejects everything he does not understand. It's ridiculous. He's not some "outsider" who is going to set washington straight, he is literally the same faceless person spreading corruption in bribery. If you want to see him elected for any other reason than watch the us govt turn into jersey shore, you need to open your eyes.

Cruz was an absurdly fake individual, and even though the joke is new to me I can see why people could consider him the zodiac killer. He has no empathy or regret, it is all a show.

Goddamnit, this is ridiclous. Obama was honest, and I'm sure even george bush was an honest idiot. This year our honest choices (whichever side you stand on) such as Sanders or Paul are being outrun by tropes.

Edit:

Look, you don't need a president who is an economist, you don't need a president who is some kind of doctor. You don't even need a particularly smart president, you need someone who can have the integrity to be honest in their decisions and have the grace to understand that they *don't* know everything. Someone who can act with a modicum of dignity and treat the job like the serious matter it is.

So, it's coming down to the shady career politician riding on her husband's name vs. the loose cannon reality TV star businessman born with the silver spoon. These candidates are aggressively bad, in my opinion. A Sanders vs. Rubio election might have at least somewhat restored my faith in the American people (Biden vs. somebody like Kasich would have been even better). Looks like this will be as good a time as any to "throw away" my vote on a 3rd party candidate. I strongly dislike the idea of political dynasties, and the idea of buying one's way into office rubs me the wrong way.

3 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

. She will not act against the interests of minorities or civil rights, even though I am sure her economic policies will mostly benefit coorperations.

But she has absolutely no problems with bombing children in the Middle East with drone strikes or orchestrating civil wars that kill thousands of people in countries like Libya and Syria. 

And it's pretty hard to believe that she really cares about civil rights when she's butt buddies with the Saudis. And giving them more weapons for them to carry out their genocidal bombing runs in Yemen. 

http://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

6 hours ago, Troj said:

Oh, frabjous day! Cruz is a terrifying sonofabitch--arguably even more so than Trump!

Kasich is still in it to win it, yes? He'd definitely maintain the status quo, and the video of him "Christsplaining" to some Orthodox Jews was positively cringeworthy, but compared to the other uber-bozos in the race, he's a breath of fresh air.

Do you mean proselytising?

On 5/4/2016 at 0:20 PM, Sir Gibby said:

I don't think someone with ~150 delegates up against someone with just over 1,000 looking to win about 1,250 total is going to be winning

I was curious on where the delegates that Cruz had went when he dropped out. Could they have shifted over to Kasich? Guess I won't know and they're all for Trump now.

And all my Bern friends, demanding Hillary drop out... listening to them is so adorable.