I'm Not Gay Enough

Toshabi

Apparently, I can't be gay for teh following reasons:

• Didn't come out on National Coming Out day

• Didn't wear anything rainbow and/or don't have a gay pride bumper sticker.

• Didn't acknowledge/show my support for National Coming Out day on social media.

• Don't act gay enough.

Remember the simpler times when all it took to convince people you were gay enough was taking a dick up the ass?

Either or, I don't pass college gay standards, and that's pretty straight.

tl;dr-

IMG_20161004_144725.jpg

• Like 11

@Toshabi Don't worry you're plenty gay.  No one on this forum should confuse you for a hetero.

I still can't get over the fact that there are people within and outside of the LGBT community who feel the need to impose some kind of culture on everyone who engages in same sex relationships. There shouldn't be a benchmark standard for coming out, showing support, being involved with the community and what is or isn't appropriately representing your fellow homos. 

Can't we all just have sex in peace? I mean shit, sexuality is about sex and who you have it with don't need to add "is your gay sex gay enough to pass the gay test" to the sexcapades checklist.  

• Like 5

3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Is this where the Crystal Pepsi comes in handy?

I can't get past the thought that I feel like that'd be realllly uncomfortable.

23 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

This is a childrens forum, stop this adultery

Oh heavens, help I'm being accosted by these vile heathens. 

The day this is a children's forum is the day @Zaraphayx makes a nerd essay.

Also, does it mean I'm straight if I didn't even know national coming out day was a thing?

I'm gay, and hate Lady Gaga, Madonna, 'club' music, gay bars, and those corny mustaches. And I found two weeks in SF, CA to be fun as in a visit, but it made me feel I'd be very depressed, living there: It felt sad & phony, a pretty facade, not much under it all.

well obviously you don't have enough gay pitching, and the straights have all the bases covered with one fuck of a hitter on bat. you're up for a grand slam, 4-0, bottom of the 9th, it was a good game, but you'll be hooking up with the ladies in no time. sorry about your luck.

7 hours ago, Wrecker said:

well obviously you don't have enough gay pitching, and the straights have all the bases covered with one fuck of a hitter on bat. you're up for a grand slam, 4-0, bottom of the 9th, it was a good game, but you'll be hooking up with the ladies in no time. sorry about your luck.

I feel that "grand slam" is ab interesting choice of words.

11 hours ago, Liovaire said:

Literally his second post in that thread.

Okay the day Zaraphyx writes a nerd essay in Russian.

• Like 1