General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

4 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Also, Apple just came out with another iPhone 7 accessory:

subwoofer.jpg

Shouldn't pictures of Butt Plugs go in the Red Lantern? :V

I never knew their was an iPlug, and what look to be iVibrators!

To say it's a concealable subwoofer is an understatement...

17 minutes ago, Sir Gibby said:

i would SO bang Muk

There is a pokemon thread in the red lantern for that kind of thing...

I actually can't believe that I argued with Bernal, of all people, about how to do art, during a stream he had going. I'm surprised Bernal's still around. 

I was asking him about drawing genitals on an art piece if there was clothes over it, but I guess there would be a sfw and nsfw version of that piece he was working on. What I meant was not putting excessive detail on something that would be hidden by layers on top of it, like clothes or other things. He did say that a "house needs a foundation" which I agree with, you should draw the basic body shape before you put clothes/armor on to get the anatomy right, but what I mean is, don't put details like genitals, tattoos, nipples, stripes or body patterns, underwear, ect if it won't show up in the final piece. 

10 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Sorry to hear that =( Keep at it though, you will pass!

It took me 3 attempts before I passed (I'd have passed the 1st time if the examiner wasn't a complete ass and told me I pulled out badly at a roundabout when there was OBVIOUSLY a blocker >.<) and it took my aunt 12 times. But she passed in the end!

Footage of @Alexxx-Returns at the roundabout:

:P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hux said:

I got a cat. I named her dog. I'm retarded.

You're wonderful.

Home, it is a place to be dreamed of but always not to be found. It is a place to store your fondest memories, and a place to go to revive them. It should be filled with warmth and love, and the sharp smell of grass on a cool afternoon breeze. It is the place that your childhood remains.

22 minutes ago, Jtrekkie said:

Home, it is a place to be dreamed of but always not to be found. It is a place to store your fondest memories, and a place to go to revive them. It should be filled with warmth and love, and the sharp smell of grass on a cool afternoon breeze. It is the place that your childhood remains.

Unless your childhood sucked or something. :0

1 minute ago, Jtrekkie said:

I wasn't talking to you Kleric. And I didn't get to finish anyway :V
Anyway, if your childhood sucked that bad you either find home later in life and place your home in a fantasy.

I just enjoy poking your words with contrary ideas. (:

• Like 2

Not the greatest last couple days for me. My anxiety levels have been through the roof; been a mixed grab-bag of emotions. Nervous as hell. Oddly sappy at times too; idk I'm kinda fraying lol. It's been getting cold here. Work...y'know, sucks as usual. My sleep/eating habits have been subpar. Gotta plow through the next few days as best I can.

In other news, a person's Kickstarter I backed got funded last night; somehow hitting the goal last night with only a few hours left. That kinda made my morning. Been listening a lot to some albums from a german jazz band that someone showed me and it's really helped calm my nerves a lot. Have some neat stuff coming in the mail......eventually...I hope? Lmao. Things aren't terrible.

That's what's been up lately.

11 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Not the greatest last couple days for me. My anxiety levels have been through the roof; been a mixed grab-bag of emotions. Nervous as hell. Oddly sappy at times too; idk I'm kinda fraying lol.

It won't work miracles but take a good B Vitamin, it helps.

And if trance is your thing the Germans do well in that area, too... 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. Fox said:

Hmmm, we probably have some of that in the house actually... I'll keep that in mind

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

And if trance is your thing the Germans do well in that area, too... 

Genres are screwy but I'd maybe be into that; I'll hafta google it. 

I haven't been this bored in some time.

No inspiration for art, nowhere to go, nothing interesting to do, no games I'd want to play, no one to talk to, nothing to talk about... and of course all this on a weekend when I have free time to actually do stuff...

*grumble*

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Recel said:

I haven't been this bored in some time.

No inspiration for art, nowhere to go, nothing interesting to do, no games I'd want to play, no one to talk to, nothing to talk about... and of course all this on a weekend when I have free time to actually do stuff...

*grumble*

I find that thinking about stupid random things inspires me. Or reading about history. Or thinking of how I would design my own version of things that already exist. It's so amazing that in art, you can defy all laws of reality! Too bad I'm not an artist :V

7 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

That extra "umph" that people of a certain skin color possess that allows them to soar to the top of high jumps, the end of finish lines, the most baskets per game, and for small skinny guys to bench twice as much as big white guys.

7 minutes ago, Socketosis said:

I find that thinking about stupid random things inspires me. Or reading about history. Or thinking of how I would design my own version of things that already exist. It's so amazing that in art, you can defy all laws of reality! Too bad I'm not an artist :V

I usually don't get inspired by things, but by people. Or perhaps people set me in the mood to be inspired by things or something.
In any case, I always have the most fun, and am the most productive while interacting with people.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Well, perhaps I'll do a broadcast from the rock shop, since I'll be there in about 25-ish minutes. You get to see all the equipment and stuff at work!

Rock shop? Like an actual shop where they deal with minerals and such, or your own kind of workshop?

19 hours ago, Xaende said:

Footage of @Alexxx-Returns at the roundabout:

Hide contents

:P

It's the music that really makes this wonderful.

So today I went shopping with my best friend and we went into Lush. I got these bubble bath rock thingies because they smelled SO GOOD. They're like candy floss. I wanted to smell like that. But that just makes me think, who am I trying to smell good for? No one. No one's gonna appreciate me smelling like candy floss.

Still can't wait to try them out though.

Nobody's buying the Heartwarming Hux Top 100 Collection, which only costs five low payments of $19.99. :(

For the historically low price of $20 you get a little bit of furry fun suitable for the whole family.

¢5 from every purchase goes towards helping real WikiHounds that are struggling with depression and and addiction after being abandoned by their WikiMasters.

Did you know that every 80 seconds a WikiHound is abandoned by it's owners? Most of them will die within three days of abandonment and those who survive will face incredible odds against their survival. Many become drug addicts and resort to prostitution just to survive. Murder is the fourth highest killer of WikiHounds behind drug overdoses, cold/heat exposure, and car accidents. Many WikiHounds die chasing cars. In fact, it's likely that most callous hoomans have stepped over the corpse of a WikiHound at least once in the past year and never even noticed. The murder rate for WikiHounds is eight times higher than the US national average.

Please, help real WikiHounds today by purchasing a limited collector's edition of the Heartwarming Hux Top 100 Collection™.

All major credit cards are accepted. You can donate by calling 1-800-DOGS or you can help by by adopting a poor, traumatized WikiHound from one of our no-kill shelters.

aid1046194-728px-Calm-a-Dog-Step-1-Versi

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

I haven't left the house today. It's nice to have a day off

Same here. It was a bit of an effort to leave the bed, though the need for food and water drove me from it.

~

Next week, I plan to do something more active; take the train do DC, and go to some of the museums. Oddly, all the Smithsonian ones are free, which is nice. And I wanna see the modern art wing at the National Gallery. Plus, it's getting cooler, school is back in session, so it won't be as mobbed by as many tourists. Among the best time to go to DC, all in all. That, and late spring.

• Vae pinned this topic