General Chat/Time-Waster Thread

Sar

I genuinely loathe myself sometimes.

I have 2 rolls of narrow black satin ribbon which I'm in need of for a craft project. I'm making a bra and the instructions are calling for narrow satin ribbon. I can't remember where I put the fucking ribbon after the last time I tried to organise my shit heap bedroom.

All I know is that I put it somewhere "that made sense". I've checked all the places "that make sense" and it's not there.

I have to take my car in tomorrow for breaks and its rather important. I would have done it today, but they couldn't fit me in. I emailed the required people. The bureaucrat comes to me later and starts asking if I really need to take the whole day. There are no important deadlines coming up soon and work is progressing. He gets antsy and talky when I sit there glaring at him mildly, so he starts going into how it was brought up as a question by the other guy and long story short, I don't believe him and nothing changed. When I told him the other guy could talk to me about these concerns directly, he rhetorically asked what is the point of him (the bureaucrat) being there, to which my tongue unfortunately snapped "I'm not sure~". Regardless, I told him that I would expect that they should think that I've taken these consideration in mind when having made the request in the first place.

Hassle! That is all I get for trying to do right thing and inform them ahead of time. If that's the way it will be, then it is all they shall get in return!

4 hours ago, Saxon said:

I missed the slots of fursuit makers I was interested in, and most fursuit makers explicitly state they want nothing to do with people like me in their terms of service, so I guess that's not happening after all. :\

Huh. Try out a latex suit of your fursona, or a pup/different animal...cheaper, fun to wear, much easier to clean, and the places that make them are not going to fuss at all about how you have them 'customized' to suit your desires. I have noted that there's a lot of sorta uptight fursuit makers, but you can always have a competent person modify them. Good luck, naughty fox!

16 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Leafy got rekt.

Who's leafy besides looking like a shitty baby faced little boy with no chin who does some stupid hand gesture with his nose and people give a shit about?

15 hours ago, 6tails said:

She slapped the SOUL out of that boy. And that low-tone "Oooooooooooooooooo" at the end just seals it. I can't stop watching!

Might be staged. Might be.

10 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

If you insist =)

(Hope that works).

I got him from an incredibly talented artist on Tumblr by the name Brilcrist. I keep him mostly covered up because Dizzy likes to sit/walk on him, and her claws have damaged him once already.

I like how he's all tucked in under the sheets like that's not weird or something.

"Don't cry little emo sith, just cuddle under these blankets and you'll stop feeling like blowing up random planets..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/engine-blade-on-southwest-jet-showed-signs-of-cracking/2016/09/12/875808b8-7930-11e6-8064-c1ddc8a724bb_story.html

Yikes! It looks like the outer shroud that houses the turbofan blew off. That's strange, because as far as I know those engine shrouds are supposed to handle a blade breaking off without flinching. Then again maybe this is an older engine that can't handle it.

engineer.png

Well, seems I'm now an engineer.

• Like 2

So, I was just listening to Spotify and thought the sound was a bit off. I thought my headphones were in wrong so I was making sure they were sitting comfortably and all

Afterwards realised it's because I wasn't streaming the music in extreme quality

I've become one of those people, folks. It's like playing a game at 60fps and then disliking anything lower than it

Good job, ears

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Fuck Leafy. lol
Just as bad as Keemstar in most respects. I wish iDubbbz ripped into him way harder. That Content Cop was kind of weak even if still funny.

Yeah, certainly not as strong as the Keemstar one, but I think the part of the point was to parody Leafy's repetitiveness, while also attacking his biggest insecurity.

Just now, Osrik said:

Yeah, certainly not as strong as the Keemstar one, but I think the part of the point was to parody Leafy's repetitiveness, while also attacking his biggest insecurity.

I came to that conclusion as well, but I feel like he really should have just presented something with more meat. But oh well. It was entertaining. 
I'm wondering why YouTube used to ban people like BlackBusterCritic but lets Leafy make a living doing the same stuff.

25 minutes ago, 6tails said:

These cops trying to take down the grow room. The guy had the plants all strung up. These cops obviously don't know how to untie knots, they've got the stuff draped all over them like it's silly string.

LOL where the hell are you watching this? What channel is it?

I'll be transferring by 2018 but adviser is saying that the best collage is one that is close to me. Does anyone know how I can convince parents that the best collage is one so far away that I'll have to move there (like university of Alabama) without sounding like I just want to move away from them? They claim that I can choose whichever collage I want but I don't believe them.

So I listened to a two-hour recording of ATC and NORAD communications during 9/11 -- one controller at Boston Center circumvented protocol and contacted NORAD EADS (Eastern Air Defense Sector), callsign "Huntress", directly to get some fighters scrambled. Every time he'd call in they'd answer with "Huntress ID, unsecured line."

...I'm tempted to start answering phonecalls like that to see how people react :v

god im such a fucking waraboo nerd faggot

2 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

Victor ID933, unsecured line

So I listened to a two-hour recording of ATC and NORAD communications during 9/11 -- one controller at Boston Center circumvented protocol and contacted NORAD EADS (Eastern Air Defense Sector), callsign "Huntress", directly to get some fighters scrambled. Every time he'd call in they'd answer with "Huntress ID, unsecured line."

...I'm tempted to start answering phonecalls like that to see how people react :v

god im such a fucking waraboo nerd faggot

Fixed that for you

so apparently a bunch of Colin Powell's emails got leaked (and he confirmed them as authentic) -- and in one of them he describes Hillary as a "70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home"

Colin motherfucking Powell literally used the phrase "dicking bimbos"

This shit just keeps getting better and better.

• Like 4

• Vae pinned this topic