Glowing Genitals

Xaerun

I don't know what it is about bioluminescence that's any more offensive than literally everything else inconsistent about furry/fantasy anatomy.

>knots on every dick

>wings on creatures which would never be capable of flight

>digitigrade bipeds that lack counterbalance

>capable of human speech while lacking prerequisite skeletal and muscular structures

>fur tattoos or "birthmarks"

>fluorescent fur

>muscle definition visible through long fur

I could do this forever.

• Like 8

I don't know what it is about bioluminescence that's any more offensive than literally everything else inconsistent about furry/fantasy anatomy.

>knots on every dick

>capable of human speech while lacking prerequisite skeletal and muscular structures

>fluorescent fur

I could do this forever.

I agree with you despite technically doing four of these. Yes I'm a hypocrite.
Though, two of them are 'reasonably' explained.

Edited by ChaosCalix

This thread makes me realise that my fursona iis really fucking bland ^^

My fursona's a fox, his fur is yellow (+10^-6 originality) and.... well that's all... no special fur pattern...

Should I give him a glowing wine flavored cock ?

But isn't he already nuclear?

I have a red fox with fairly common coloration, but he is also cybernetically enhanced. And no, his dick doesn't glow.

But isn't he already nuclear?

I have a red fox with fairly common coloration, but he is also cybernetically enhanced. And no, his dick doesn't glow.

Thermonuclear yes ^^ , it's an inside joke. It's because I personally radiate a lot of heat when I'm sleeping so people have called me a thermonuclear fox ^^

And well it goes very well along with the whole bomb-riding thing ^w^

Careful though, if I don't get enough cuddles hugs and yiff I can spontaneously explode ^^

You guys complain about flavored 'sonas,
and now glowdicks.

Either furry's gotten really boring, or FAF's gotten really weak since I left.

I think people just want to bring back common furry tropes for discussion to supplement the new forum. Naturally opinions waying on this, for the most part, seem to lean to indifference (because we all died inside after the more screwed-up stuff and are immune to tame-ness)

I think people just want to bring back common furry tropes for discussion to supplement the new forum. Naturally opinions waying on this, for the most part, seem to lean to indifference (because we all died inside after the more screwed-up stuff and are immune to tame-ness)

It's just the levels of "offense" that I'm confused by.

We got a ton of shit to pick apart, if you're aiming to do that. And people choose the most harmless subjects.
"GUYS. GUYS. GUYS, DID YOU KNOW
THAT SOMETIMES
FURSONAS HAVE UNREALISTIC COLORS. ALSO THAT WOLF'S EARS ARE TOO LONG.
YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS."

Like we got people who shit themselves, and we're talking about aesthetic genitals.

• Like 3

>knots on every dick

>fluorescent fur

I could do this forever.

I legit thought I was one of the only ones to be actually upset over these things

Like when we think about it anthro animals are so far from reality that one would think that these instances wouldn't matter but 

idk they're like that one person Who Capitalizes Every Word In Their Sentences. obscene, loud, annoying, and, frankly, crazy

To be honest glow in the dark jumblies is not not surprising in this fandom at all as I've seen sonas with bright Orange to full on Rainbow dicks so adding a glow in the dark aspect isn't that much of a strech

Yes it's weird but this is the furry fandom weird is what we do. 

I legit thought I was one of the only ones to be actually upset over these things

Like when we think about it anthro animals are so far from reality that one would think that these instances wouldn't matter but 

idk they're like that one person Who Capitalizes Every Word In Their Sentences. obscene, loud, annoying, and, frankly, crazy

I don't know if you're joking or not, but even Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence Is Highly Mundane By Internet Practices.
Especially when, during my time, y O u h A d t O d E a L w I t H s h I T L i K E t H  I S.

Does this also apply when you encounter people IRL with tattoos or unnatural hair colors?
Legit question.

3838_f298.gif

I'm more confused about the fact that I can see through her than anything else in this.