Steam links!

Kinare

Hay, we need one of these threads here now, yeah? Yeah, I think so. Little bit different than the old one though, I'd like to see you guys also post what types of games you most enjoy (genres or specific titles) and about when you normally play in your time zone so that hopefully picking out new buddies from the list is easy.

---

When it comes to multiplayer games I do most enjoy simulation games, namely survival. I also enjoy shooter and strategy games, but I'm only average at best there and tend to get very frustrated with myself for messing up when I do. I don't care much for very competitive games and just like to have fun really, but I do take survival SIMs somewhat seriously, depending on the difficulty of the game. It's no fun dying over and over again, especially if there is great penalty for doing so. 3:

My Steam link and usual play times are in my sig. Am up for playing almost anything that I own with others when I have time for it.

---

There's also a Phoenixed Steam group now, so go join it!

Edited by Kinare
  • Like 1

Mine's in my signature, but unless you play games like S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat, Anno 2070, or some other stuff along those lines, there's probably no reason adding me. Also as I don't have a PC that can do jack shit, I won't be really playing any games until that's replaced, and that's gonna be a while xP

Edited by ChaosCalix
goddamn emoticons

• Kalmor pinned this topic

This is my Steam. I don't really play much multiplayer though. Maybe I'll play Left4Dead 2 or Terraria every once in a blue moon. I mostly play singleplayer weeb games or indie titles though. Think things like Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth, Freedom Planet, or Undertale.

In my sig, I'm normally on during the week assuming I haven't got any work to do at home around 18.00-01.00 GMT+1.  At the moment I'm playing a lot of Dark Souls 1 & 2 (not SotFS) but I'm often game for anything in my library if you can be bothered to browse.  I'm always happy to just chat about stuff as well, it's essentially my new Skype.

Edited by Zytan

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eggdodger

I LOVELOVELOVE multiplayer games! ...When I can play them with friends ;w; That doesn't always work out, but here's a cool thing: if you invite me to a game, chances are I'll be good for it! I love getting invited to play games! Even if you don't see it in my Steam library, just drop a little hint: "Hey, I'd love if you got this game so we could play together!"

That being said, the multiplayer games I play the most (on Steam) are Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Don't Starve Together and Civilization V!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine. I mainly play mobas, strategy games and the odd counter strike game here and there. But I'm always looking for new games to play.

Maybe you could try team fortress 2. If not, I could play your games if they are free.

Also I cant even message anyone thats not on my friends list and It wont let me add people so you will have to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111953814/

• 3 weeks later...

I do have some mmo's that I'm willing to download and play. Like, L4D2 or TF2. Among other games. I'm usually pretty bad at chitchatting so if you're looking for that kind of person, I'm not your best bet :P I could try, but I cannot make any guarantees that it won't be awkward or slow!

my steam here

Sorry about my custom URL <.<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play games like tf2, csgo and overwatch alot (im AU so if your in the upper-hemisphere then prepare for ping. lots of it.)

I also do sfm commisions! tell me you found me on this thread and ill do a sfm for 3 refined metal!

www.steamcommunity.com/id/abus3d