Terrible music you enjoy

jcstinks

ITT we post music which we like but that is objectively not good.

As an errant teen, I was super into Happy Hardcore, arguably the worst music genre ever invented by a person.

I have listened to this got dang song more times than is reasonable.

• Like 2

I don't think any of the music I enjoy is terrible, even the bands most people think are terrible. I wouldn't listen to it if I thought it were terrible.

The maybe ONE exception to this rule is that Avril Lavigne song about Hello Kitty, which is delightfully obnoxious. Like, she tried so hard to make an obnoxious song and bless her heart, she succeeded.

10 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

I've had others listen to this and they said it gave them headaches. But I love Buckethead and I love this song because it's... so him.

This legitimately gave me a headache, thank you for this.

Make my day ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArielMT said:

"Hero" and a few other Nickelback songs.

See, I like Nickelback. I don't think they are bad. I do think their brand of rock is bland/derivative, but they do it well enough and their music is catchy as fuck. It's pop music but with guitars.

I AM looking forward to whatever new album they put out this year though. Their last one was easily-digestable fun.

4 hours ago, Newt said:

For real, though:

[Song]

So bad, but so catchy.

Could be worse *coughdirtybitcough*

---

Here's my shit. Awww yisss. I actually quite like them both, fuck what they say

On 3/25/2016 at 2:50 AM, AlastairSnowpaw said:

I'm not sure if this song is bad but I enjoy it. It sort of feels like a shit song in some aspects but it's so ridiculous that I enjoy it.

'I just fucked two bitched 'fore I saw you'. 

I'm not sure which is worse, his hair or his song? 

Falling in reverse is generally a unserious, dopehead, vile edgy emo band but its so catchy and I cant help but love it and in many ways its also kind of clever

For example, I like the lyrics "I learned that my fate is something I cant escape" because its a direct jab at the old band Ronnie Radke (lead singer of FIR) used to be in, Escape the fate, before he got fired for being an idiot and going to jail

3edgy5me