Things that you love! v2

Sar

This week I had my medallion touched up, and holy shit it is looking gorgeous!

This is the only photo I got of it since. It was a random snapshot I took in KFC but somehow it's the best photo of the tattoo that I've ever gotten. It's hard to get a photo of it that doesn't make it look massively crooked (and it's not the tattoo that's crooked, I've measured it with calipers) even though I've tried for ages to get a decent one before.

12404257_10206784127894437_1140941171_n.

Edited by Alexxx-Returns
What the hell ghost images

Thinking about getting rats again. I've only had three in my life before (two awesome, one psycho). Had a dream about taking an orange and blue pair of brother's home. Reminded me on how cool they are. :3

This time I should get a cat cage and modify it for a group of rats. That's be pretty sweet (I say cat cage due to size and price vs a large rodent cage, my current rat cage is a flight cage for finches but my last rat ate the plastic bottom).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misomie said:

Thinking about getting rats again. I've only had three in my life before (two awesome, one psycho). Had a dream about taking an orange and blue pair of brother's home. Reminded me on how cool they are. :3

This time I should get a cat cage and modify it for a group of rats. That's be pretty sweet (I say cat cage due to size and price vs a large rodent cage, my current rat cage is a flight cage for finches but my last rat ate the plastic bottom).

I support this movement 100%

May I suggest a single Critter Nation? even the single is roomy enough for 3-4 big males or 5-6 females :)

I've had 9 so far, can't wait to have more :3

Edited by grassfed
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, grassfed said:

I support this movement 1up%

May I suggest a single Critter Nation? even the single is roomy enough for 3-4 big males or 5-6 females :)

I've had 9 so far, can't wait to have more :3

I'll check it out. 

I'm going to be moving my 4 ft foot long fish tank from my bedroom to my living room so there will be a rather nicely sized space opening up . Definitely want to get a nice group going. :)

• Like 1

I really enjoy initiating chats with people I don't talk to very often.

Sometimes it's nice because I can give lonely people company and vice versa. Or of course, get closer to people.
But sometimes I say hi to people who I know are dickheads, and it leaves me wondering why

• Like 1

I've been finding old stuff and useful things in boxes from when we moved this afternoon, and in that I just found a USB.

Some context: I had an old computer that ran JUST guitar pro 6, no other programs. It stopped working and I've never gotten around to fixing it, and so in some essence I just complacently lost a TON of files, and on top of that the computer was showing its' age a bit, starting to not be convenient for my needs.

I also lost the installation codes, so I couldn't reinstall it on my laptop.

Well...I just found a USB with WAVs of all the music I lost, and some scores, and this does include several songs I never moved to my laptop and have only had partial exports of. On top of that, it has a README with the installation codes. Huge huge relief to be finding this.

Edited by evan

On 12/28/2015 at 11:23 PM, DrDingo said:

I really enjoy initiating chats with people I don't talk to very often.

Sometimes it's nice because I can give lonely people company and vice versa. Or of course, get closer to people.
But sometimes I say hi to people who I know are dickheads, and it leaves me wondering why

Proof not all heroes wear capes. Had someone like you pull me out of a serious slump of a dep a years ago. Kept saying hi and pushed me to talk it out instead of finding refuge by isolating myself from others. I'm out of the woods now, but I'm forever grateful to him. 

Just keep doing what you do man, it's often a thankless job talking to those who rarely talk, but deep down they appreciate you for doing so.

I love people doing things for the good of others. There're far too few doing it.  

• Like 1

One of the people Im watching is doing a new year's raffle, they're picking three winners and only 9 posted and it ends tomorrow. Means I have a 1/3 chance of winning free art! Hooray!

and I love their art style! If I dont win Id buy

...too bad Id always want to buy art so Id just end up broke which is why I rarely buy art and just stare longingly

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

My roommates. Or flatmates, whichever they're called.

They're having a rather large-ish get together and keep giving me tons and tons of great food. From beef to chicken and back to salmon. In all forms, wings legs and so much more. So stuffed. 

Also beer and other drinks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Hateful Eight is an amazing film you all should see.

Amazing? Nah. It was mediocre, at best. 

On 12/26/2015 at 1:46 PM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

You're a grown up when you're happy to see a brand new sponge

attachment.php?attachmentid=455154&d=137

It brings a tear to your eye, don't it? 

Programming!

When everything's running right, everything working for you, there's a sense of power unlike any other.

You feel at command of the might of incomparable industry and production. I find it impossible to convey the meglomaniacal emotions it instills, in words. Instead, I can offer only metaphors in the form of music and images with the hope that I one day acquire the skills to communicate this through my own work. Rather than spam numerous of either of the former, I provide just one:

Toby-Baotao-1000.thumb.jpg.55d8bb3e89fce

I used to hate it when kids stare at me, but now I'm trying to own it, I'm finding it hilarious. Just no attempt to be subtle when they walk past me and want a second look. Today this one little girl walked past me with her mum, tantrum-begging for something. She saw me and was legit faltering in her words for a moment.

I also love the iPad I got myself today. Downloaded all my flash cards onto it and now I can study without lugging around my laptop! It was way more arduous than it needed to be to get them on here (had to upload them to the cloud on my laptop, and then download them from there onto here instead of being able to download them straight from the Facebook group) but they're all here now, all ready for the new term! I also got the most amazing anatomy teaching app, it begins you with the skeleton and you toggle the other systems on and off, and if you click on a single one thing, it gives you the name. I'm so glad I got it already.

And skeletons are cool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I love Lazy Nezumi Pro. Really helps with my lineart.

I don't know what that is, but if it's anything like ZBrush's lazy mouse function then I know that love too.

569473d340e72_Regularmouse.gif.c30ef4803      569473cf54500_lazymouse.gif.517c6c72abf7

Drawn with Regular Mouse Stylus                             Drawn with Lazy Mouse Stylus