The Confessional Box

root

17 hours ago, Luca said:

I like a lot of you weirdos but I kinda want to leave again. My reasoning behind this seems to be nothing at all too.

16 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

It happens, will be seeing you soon though

Just look at me for example. I joined FAF in 2013, stayed for like 3 months then left. I remade in 2015, stayed for another 3 months then left.

Now I'm here, and have been here for like 2 months. So if past trends are anything to go by, you only have a month left of my company to enjoy >:v

4 hours ago, Wax said:

Just look at me for example. I joined FAF in 2013, stayed for like 3 months then left. I remade in 2015, stayed for another 3 months then left.

Now I'm here, and have been here for like 2 months. So if past trends are anything to go by, you only have a month left of my company to enjoy >:v

T_T

I'll find you and I'll tie you to your desk so you'll never leave up forever!

3 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

You could sell it ^^

I must confess the thought has crossed my mind more than once. In fact, I even design my stuff for reusability and reconfiguration. It'd be limited to canids (oh no, how horribly niche :V ) but I figure I could generate a new fursona posed, floating in a void in about a week.

But, this is just a hobby for me and it seems I always have something else I want to work on for it. Since my time is limited (8-hours of meetings job, you know) I'd rather not spend all my free doing what other people want. XP

• Like 2

Whenever I'm on a forum I'll always click back on the main page at the end so no one will see what threads I was browsing. Even if they're totally innocuous threads, I don't want to be acknowledged doing anything.

I haven't cut myself for about 3 or so years I think (aside from the one time last year I reminded myself that kitchen knives aren't sharp enough and never will be) but I'm feeling pretty desperate to start up again. The main issue is that I'm going on holiday soon with my parents and there's nowhere I can do it where they won't see it.

On that note, I have a tattoo that my dad doesn't know about and he's probably gonna notice it and flip his shit which will be fun I guess.

11 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Yep. Hand crafted from scratch.

Just like Grandma used to make.

1 hour ago, DrGravitas said:

But, this is just a hobby for me and it seems I always have something else I want to work on for it. Since my time is limited (8-hours of meetings job, you know) I'd rather not spend all my free doing what other people want. XP

Same here. I barely have enough time for my own art these days, let alone to draw other people's stuff.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2016 at 2:54 PM, Kosha said:

I've got another confession to make, I'm your fool.

Everyone's got their chains to break

Holdin' youWere you born to resist or be abused?
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Whenever I'm on a forum I'll always click back on the main page at the end so no one will see what threads I was browsing. Even if they're totally innocuous threads, I don't want to be acknowledged doing anything.

I haven't cut myself for about 3 or so years I think (aside from the one time last year I reminded myself that kitchen knives aren't sharp enough and never will be) but I'm feeling pretty desperate to start up again. The main issue is that I'm going on holiday soon with my parents and there's nowhere I can do it where they won't see it.

On that note, I have a tattoo that my dad doesn't know about and he's probably gonna notice it and flip his shit which will be fun I guess.

Don't cut yourself. You'll regret it later in life. If not ten seconds after you do it. 

Take up a less self destructive hobby like being a Trump supporter. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I go on secondlife to furry dance clubs in skimpy clothing to dance.

Unironically.

Yes! Someone else who actually wears clothing to furry dance clubs.

But srsly, dancing is one of my favorite things to do in SL. Especially when the music is good and there isn't much lag.

4 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Don't cut yourself. You'll regret it later in life. If not ten seconds after you do it. 

Take up a less self destructive hobby like being a Trump supporter. 

I appreciate the fact that you take things one step at a time. You took that self destructive down one single notch. You don't want to cut it cold turkey or anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xaende said:

Yes! Someone else who actually wears clothing to furry dance clubs.

But srsly, dancing is one of my favorite things to do in SL. Especially when the music is good and there isn't much lag.

Clothing is so much better than just naked. It makes it possible to tease, instead of just being a billboard of 'hey look at me'.

Also yeah I love dancing and fighting stuff on there.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

I appreciate the fact that you take things one step at a time. You took that self destructive down one single notch. You don't want to cut it cold turkey or anything.

I like the twelve step program. 

If you can walk twelve steps you have to do a shot. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kosha said:

Holy shit that's a kick ass mashup.

6 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Cutting releases endorphins which is why it makes you feel better. You should really avoid it though and try to find some other way to deal with your emotions.

I have more confessions

• I have terrible taste in music and I'm slightly ashamed; I'm a sucker for synthy stuff from the 80s
  • I love drawing tits but I prefer male characters and I would not mind making a character with both male and female characteristics
  • I hate Bernie Sanders
  • I didn't know a sidewalk surfboard was a real thing until I googled it
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I have more confessions

• I have terrible taste in music and I'm slightly ashamed; I'm a sucker for synthy stuff from the 80s

But that shit's good.

11 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I have terrible taste in music and I'm slightly ashamed; I'm a sucker for synthy stuff from the 80

I have a love/hate relationship with that kind of music. On one hand, DEVO. On the other, Madonna.

It's not bad music, it's just that the genre has quite a few stinkers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I have more confessions

• I love drawing tits but I prefer male characters and I would not mind making a character with both male and female characteristics
  • I hate Bernie Sanders
  • I didn't know a sidewalk surfboard was a real thing until I googled it

These are all good things. 

• Like 1

Apologies for tarnishing what is in itself a good idea for a thread but... back on FAF a confession thread like this had to be locked and one or two accounts banned when a guy admitted to bestiality. It was either last year, or a couple of years ago, whenever I was active on FAF.

28 minutes ago, Wax said:

Apologies for tarnishing what is in itself a good idea for a thread but... back on FAF a confession thread like this had to be locked and one or two accounts banned when a guy admitted to bestiality. It was either last year, or a couple of years ago, whenever I was active on FAF.

If someone's stupid enough to openly proclaim their dog-diddling tendencies to a large public crowd, removing them and banning them would be more appropriate than closing the whole damn thread.
Admitting illegal activities is still against the rules. If people can't understand why that's a generally bad idea, that's their own stupid fault.

OT: I've replaced some self-destructive habits with less taboo self-destructive habits,
and I honestly don't know which is worse or preferable, sometimes.

Also, if someone were to offer me one of those lotus-eater machine type deals, where I'd go into sleep forever, but the dreams would be pleasant,
I'd readily take it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kosha said:

I have a love/hate relationship with that kind of music. On one hand, DEVO. On the other, Madonna.

It's not bad music, it's just that the genre has quite a few stinkers.

Mmmm Gary Numan.

• Like 1

• I wish I could be as snarky and mean as I wanted to. But I'm a mod. : ) 
  • I genuinely like and dislike folks here; usually I am 100% ambivalent about a community. Now I have favorite people to talk to, and people I avoid. It feels like an actual place now.
  • I really hated FAF, and left late 2013...I only came back and stayed in the FAF circles because Red/Tess loved it here. If she found something she loved and stayed here for, so will I. I keep phoenixed going cuz I knew she'd love the place. She really cared a lot about yall. And now my dumb ass cares too. You fuckers. 

Just now, Hewge said:

I don't know why I'm here...

It's time for some deep introspection, then. If you can't come up with a good reason, then there's no sense in staying here. For me, it's mostly just for the sake of having something to check; having some meaningless task that takes zero effort, just to feel like I'm not wasting my time, even though I am. Same goes with games, and the rest of the internet, honestly. To be honest, lying in bed would probably be a better use of my time. Anyway, those are some ideas for why you might be here, idk lol

12 hours ago, Frozen Glacier said:

I confess I prefer Coke over Pepsi.

I'm so ashamed! What is my punishment!?

The usual. Switching all your Coke with Pepsi, then snickering at you when you drink some and don't realize it was switched, then after a long period of time (tbd) of you continually asking "WHAT?!" when we snicker, you are told the truth. The reaction is then posted on Youtube for all to laugh at and mock you for forever. Mwahaha. Ha.

(There definitely is a difference in the taste, I just couldn't resist the urge to troll dat a bit and have fun with it cuz people always argue it tastes the same, uncultured swine they are. And Pepsi is better, btw!)

3 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

I sometimes like women.

You DARE bring that kind of stuff into this holy confession box?! Begone, sinner!

But uh, whatever is your thing, bro.

I punched a toddler once.

In the face.

Like, really hard.

In my defense he was my brother, and I was young and he was making fun of me. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I felt guilty afterwards tho.

Just now, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

You DARE bring that kind of stuff into this holy confession box?! Begone, sinner!

But uh, whatever is your thing, bro.

I thought this was a place where I could talk and not be judged. I feel so oppressed right now. I... I'm gonna... I'M GOING TO GO BLOG ABOUT THIS. YOU'RE ALL SO... SO MEAN. 

1 minute ago, Falaffel said:

I thought this was a place where I could talk and not be judged. I feel so oppressed right now. I... I'm gonna... I'M GOING TO GO BLOG ABOUT THIS. YOU'RE ALL SO... SO MEAN. 

You... You're calling me MEAN?! I am totally going to tell tumblr on you. I need my safe space, you, you rabbit hater! Grrr (insert unfounded accusations, political hatred and requests to be backed up by other equally crazy people here)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

You... You're calling me MEAN?! I am totally going to tell tumblr on you. I need my safe space, you, you rabbit hater! Grrr (insert unfounded accusations, political hatred and requests to be backed up by other equally crazy people here)

triggered

• Like 1