Touching

#00Buck

I don't like physical contact unless it's from someone I care for, otherwise it's just weird or gross.

Yes, rugby is the answer. Feeling that satisfying crunch as another player knocks the wind out of you tends to make one feel loved. Instant dopamine rush.

• Like 1

People seem to instinctively want to touch my hair. I only like being touched by people I'm close to. Otherwise I'm slapping their hand or face.

That being said, I'm very open to affection once I'm good friends with somebody. Hugs and cuddles are just par for the course =)

I've been good touched and bad touched. Honestly the biggest difference to me is how much I know a person. I don't mind if my friends are gonna put their hands on my shoulder, but if anyone else tries to do it I'm gonna shrug you off. 

I wish I was less anxious about physical contact because I would initiate touching more often with more people, I hardly do it unless someone else initiates it first.

I have a few odd rare times initiated it for strangers or acquaintances, both when they were feeling down and both a hand touch on the shoulder, probably the easiest form of nice-but-not-too-creepy-not-too-close touching.

Ive gotten way more cuddles in my life in the past 1-3 years so for that I am greatful

4 minutes ago, Another Ampers& said:

Touching
By #00Buck, 3 hours ago

Hmmm....

Rave: Slapping people
By #00Buck, Sunday at 2:25 AM

HMMMMMM....

Hey, I know what I like. 

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm a lonely virgin so yes.

me irl

Are you really a virgin? 

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Yes.

And furries tend to agree with you because they're mad about hugs

I also like hugs. They feel good.

I just don't really get them often

I'd hug you anytime!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Another Ampers& said:

we get together every tuesday night and form a circle around her, petting from 8 till 10

it's a tough job and damn does your hand chafe afterwards but someone has to do it

I bet she doesn't even pay you guys minimum wage.

I have an anxious and rather violent reaction to being touched, especially unexpectedly.
So no touchy.
Touchy bad.

I do allow it from people that have known me and been close to me for a long time (think 10+ years),
but I still avoid it when I can.

• Like 1

How I feel about it depends on the context and who is doing the touching. I crave hugs and cuddles in a relationship, for instance, but don't like it when strangers touch me or otherwise invade my personal space. Especially if it's without warning. I am okay with random hugs from fursuiters though, provided they're cute and not creepy.

• Like 2

I only touch and allow people to touch me that I care about like family. Anyone else touching me gives me heebiejeebies and anxiety attacks wheee.

With my loved ones though if I'm not tired I'm kind of attached and flopped all over them and bothering them all the time, so I guess I'm touchy-feely with people I like.

• Like 3

It's not so much about touching for me but more about being physically with people I appreciate. As nice as the internet is I'd like to be able to see my online acquaintances before my very eyes, hear their actual voice, nothing of this through a computer but in real life. This I crave

Casual touch is good for humans in general. I live with another person, and even on the couch or when we sleep together, there's always some casual touching. Hell, when I'm at my desk and he's at his, sometimes I'll go over, say hello with a kiss, and go back to whatever I was doing. Touch is important for the vast majority of people. The best touches can and should be reserved for the person you're living with at home, like your wifeor your husband or your boyfriend, girlfirend, whatever whatever. Casual physical intimacy is also important to, things like hugging your friends or giving high fives and whatnot. 

For whatever reason, my friends and I are much more affectionate and we snug watching movies or reading and stuff. My best friend and I take naps together with her big dog. Its great! :D

I'd say it's very croucial to all my close relationships as long as of course the other person has a similar take so that we are both comfy.

Now normally I'm great with a good high five and pat on the shoulder but if things progess to mutual platonic affection then expect me to hug at every visit ^_^ 

The only expection is things like if your sweaty or something but that goes for most people.

Also I'm pretty experienced with shoulder massages so that helped me get candy from my teacher way back in the 5th Grade xD

6 minutes ago, Augmented Husky said:

Now normally I'm great with a good high five and pat on the shoulder but if things progess to mutual photonic affection then expect me to hug at every visit ^_^ 

Whoa whoa whoa, you guys are touching at the photonic level?

Is that healthy? Do you have to wear special suits?

• Like 2