Do you have pets?

U-235

Hey y'all

So seeing as this is a furry site I could imagine most of us are a form of animal lovers some way or another. So do you have any pets? If so post a picture(s) of them. Below are pictures of my German Shepard Portia ( though I tend to call her portinater). Most of these are older pics when we got her back in March, however the one of her on the couch is a recent one. She's 9 months old and already weighs 60 pounds. Also included are pics of my two cats. One is Eddie, he's a lynx point Burman. The other is dreamer. She's a blue point Burman. She's the smaller of the two (though they're both small weighing 8 and 5 pounds respectively).  And the cats and dog tend to get along just find. If anything Portia is actually afraid of Eddie, amongst a list of many other things. She's a very chill German Shepard. I very much love all of them, and honestly kind of wish I could have them with me atm for pet/cuddle de-stress therapy before finals. And in case you're wondering, yes, Portia has multiple dog beds, but she prefers the hardwood floors  because they're colder.

PART_1452800245638_.IMG_20160114_143648.jpg

PART_1452803194489_.IMG_20160114_152541.jpg

PART951449498492454952015120795092514.jpg

20160423_150607.jpeg

VZM.IMG952016050295214015.jpg

VZM.IMG_20160502_212335.jpg

20161203_233501.jpg

• Like 9

We actually have an old thread somewhere here that went on for awhile where we posted pet pictures, however I guess theres no need to necro it and just start again fresh.

I posted a lot of pics of my dogs, but for now I have my two cats who I love dearly and take a shit ton of photos of.

Agave; the half-face tortoiseshell, and her sister Aloe

20161203_201928.jpg

20161125_212604.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Here's an album full of cat pics since phoenix only let me upload two http://imgur.com/a/CbV7j

Your cats are adorable. Do they get along well?

2 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Meet Naksu the Aussie. Her name liberally translated means "click, flick, nibble". She likes soft things and endless scratches

20160118_203728.jpg20160225_162433.jpg20160529_004159.jpg

(not me in the picture)

That's a very pretty dog. Australian Shepard?  She looks sweet.

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Theyre sisters so when Agave isnt being bitchy yes they do :v

Ahhh, yeah Eddie and Dreamer are brother and sister so they have the same relationship.

3 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

ye, Aussie is short for Australian Shepard

Kool, we were considering getting an Aussie but we couldn't find any breeders nearby.

I have a cat who ive had since he was born (but his mum ditched my family for the neighbours because they kept leaving food out). He used to be always fighting with other cats but latetly he's just sort of hobbled around the house feeling sorry for himself and lying on my bed the moment I get up to do anythingIMG_20160119_1646169_rewind.jpg

Also got a dog

photo_1459422266985.jpg

Hes so greedy..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hux said:

Rf4vxGm.jpg

I had this pupper, but my redneck neighbor's fucking damn pitbulls came into my yard and killed her one night while she was tied up and defenseles. I fucking hate pitbulls.

:'(

;-; Lo siento

The owners are assholes for letting their dogs out though, pitbulls themselves though tend to be sweet dogs when taken good care of and given good training. I wouldnt be surprised if those gross rednecks did pitbull fighting for sport...fuck that

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

;-; Lo siento

The owners are assholes for letting their dogs out though, pitbulls themselves though tend to be sweet dogs when taken good care of and given good training. I wouldnt be surprised if those gross rednecks did pitbull fighting for sport...fuck that

This was @WolfNightV4X1 posting

13 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I'm just venting, really. I don't hate well-kept pitbulls. I actually had a brindle pit as a teenager and he was friendly, but I'm starting to feel like he was the exception to the rule.

The guy who owns the pitbulls that killed my pup is elderly and can't walk them. They're not aggressive towards humans, but they attack smaller dogs and cats. They'll actually walk up to people and lick them, but they chase and kill cats the instant they see them.

He shouldn't have two pitbulls running around freely if he's too old and disabled to actually keep them from killing other people's pets. He can't walk them so he just lets them run around. I already confronted him over this. He told me he keeps them because some guys broke into his shitty little trailer and beat him up a few years ago and now he's old and scared. I felt bad for him and didn't press the issue again. The owner doesn't really seem like a bad guy. Just poor, old, and crippled. He at least offered to pay for any medical bills before my dog died.

I'm still pissed about it though.

/Incoherent vent

• Like 1

I have two gross cats, named GD (or Dragon) and Ash, they're fat and lazy, but I love them anyway.
I also have three smelly dogs but only pictures of two. They're old lady Maggie (or Lady Margret, because she's refined), Gigi, and Cammy, whom I don't have a photo of. 

CFO2yBc.jpg

xc72c3N.jpg

CrruKFy.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Moogle said:

Tess... in 3D!

RPqX7xw.jpg

totally haven't been using that lame joke for the last 3 years when I show people this pic... haaaaaaahah

You know what I just realized the whole cube box thing is great for putting an object into perspective drawingwise :o ...if that makes any sense?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...