Your Favorite Fast Food Guilty Pleasures

CreatorNerd

Guilty pleasures?

I enjoy Whoppers a lot. Like, when given the opportunity to go get Whoppers, I will gladly go and indulge myself. I also enjoy like maybe...2 items on the Taco Bell menu that I'll get once in a while (the quesarito and the chipotle chicken griller w/extra chipotle sauce).

Chili cheese fries. I freaking LOVE chili cheese fries.

I used to order them every time I went to Frisco's as a kid. Then I used to (and still do) order them when we go to Tommy's. There's a place called Bob's Burgers that has 'em too, they're pretty good.

And on my birthday, my friends took me to this diner on Route 66 that put pastrami on top of their chili cheese fries. SO GOOOOD.

I love chili cheese fries. :>

• Like 1

I love the bacon crunch wrap from Taco Bell. Can't really eat much more than that from them. I do love the quesadillas, but they're too spicy for me to eat much.

Every once in a great while I'll get a Whopper craving.

And pretty much anything on the McD's menu is good when in a rush, especially fries and nuggets.

Subway isn't "unhealthy" I guess, but I used to get one of two what most people would call boring subs and 3 chocolate chip cookies almost every night I worked cuz it was much easier than deciding what to throw in a lunchbox and not nearly as horrible for you as the above options.

I've been very good about avoiding fast food lately though, mostly because I can't really afford to splurge so much now, though I'd like to think I have improved my self-control...

Popeye's ain't too bad. It's a lot less spongey chicken than what KFC offers. But if any of you have a Chickenow in your malls, go to it. Order a crispy number one combo with everything on it, and get a side of churros. Bliss.

Another fast food thing I love is mozzarella sticks and/or cheese curds. They're fried cheese, man. But they're so good.

Oh YES. Arby's is generally worse than even Mickey D's, but those Mozzo Sticks with curly fries are pretty rad. Come to think of it, I can't think of too many places where you can just go and get them.

• Like 1