Things that you love! v2

Sar

Last night I went to the first show on the Carry the Flame tour, with After the Burial as the headliner. Also playing were Emmure, Fit For a King, Fit For an Autopsy, and A Sense of Purpose. All the bands put on great sets. Also, ATB plays fucking tight. Hearing "Berserker" live is fucking awesome. Also, that had to be the most full I have seen the Agora Ballroom.

One of my friends was giving a presentation on flowering plant vascularisation and gas exchange.

She specifically used a figure which had the words 'veiny structure' alongside 'Swollen and turgid, changing to shrunken and flaccid'. (describing a stomata opening and closing).

I could not contain myself.

• Like 5

20170224_180530.jpg

Here's us watching Rio :V

Just kidding here's some more pics of our cats watching her

20170224_180528.jpg

20170224_184913.jpg

20170224_185920.jpg

We're keeping them separate (obviously) for the time being. Day 1 I introduced them by scent with her in the container for half a second. After that we've supervised them supervising her. Its kinda funny really, she's adjusted to them and isnt uncomfortable in their presence. Aloe's new hobby is staring at her for ages and pawing at the glass (I had to spray bottle her for the first time in her life here after jumping on top of the cage, super effective).

I know theyre super curious and part of that miiiight be they want to see her a prey, but theyve also been fairly good with other animals (mainly dogs) so they might be friendly.

Waiting for two weeks to introduce them closely. Waiting til she gets big for her to free roam a little with cats nearby

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Pronounced "Fuck it"? I can see why that'd be a popular vacation spot

I can only imagine what the tourist slogans would be in that the case...

"Come visit beautiful Phuket! it puts the 'O My' back in 'Sodomy'."

Anyway its pronounced "Poo-ket" Lol there are also the "Pee-pee" (Phi Phi) islands there. I can tell someone had fun while naming these places.

6-118980-2e261389d9d9932d01cc2a114eba1e7

• Like 3

I was flying the other day and I hopped on a voice chat. Made a friend and we joined this random guy on his quest to bomb something. We had a half-spontaneous Vic formation going for most of the trip and it was a joy to have happen, just a group of pilot-minded people doing what we liked.

Unfortunately the formation spread a little bit while we took the screenshot so it's not as tight as it was for the most part :c

(I am the Desert camo Mirage 2000C on the right above the F15)

C5oYtzOWYAACN3D.jpg:large

• Like 4

Good music, bad puns, and friendly cats.

6 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

I was flying the other day and I hopped on a voice chat. Made a friend and we joined this random guy on his quest to bomb something. We had a half-spontaneous Vic formation going for most of the trip and it was a joy to have happen, just a group of pilot-minded people doing what we liked.

Unfortunately the formation spread a little bit while we took the screenshot so it's not as tight as it was for the most part :c

(I am the Desert camo Mirage 2000C on the right above the F15)

Haha, nice. My older brother was an F-16 pilot. He's retired and flies a desk now, but he used to take similar photos from time to time.

22 minutes ago, Xaende said:

Good music, bad puns, and friendly cats.

Haha, nice. My older brother was an F-16 pilot. He's retired and flies a desk now, but he used to take similar photos from time to time.

I don't suppose you'd have one of those pictures available? I'd love to see some.

Also let your brother know I've great respect and interest to his work as a pilot

very few things at the moment but let's see.. uh

nope, not pills

not laundry

not being referred to a counselor and finding out her specialties are divorce and women's issues

definitely not being woken up by my least favorite people for my least favorite reasons and the worst possible time

UHHHH

cat foots.  i like their little bean toes and the way their webbing shows when they spread them out.  and how baby cat foots look like nubby little human baby hands except better.  there we go, i love cat feet.

12 minutes ago, Gator said:

very few things at the moment but let's see.. uh

nope, not pills

not laundry

not being referred to a counselor and finding out her specialties are divorce and women's issues

definitely not being woken up by my least favorite people for my least favorite reasons and the worst possible time

7 hours ago, Revates said:

Not having any early classes. Everything is past 12pm so I never have to wake up early. WOOOO.

I'm actually kind of the opposite.

I don't mind having AM classes, so I can have more time later. Anywhere from 9AM-11AM are good starting points for my day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I'm actually kind of the opposite.

I don't mind having AM classes, so I can have more time later. Anywhere from 9AM-11AM are good starting points for my day.

I definitely can get that, I've always tried getting as many classes in as few days as possible, last semester I went in 2 days a week and this semester is 3 days. That way I get the other days off to do my own thing.

1 hour ago, Revates said:

I definitely can get that, I've always tried getting as many classes in as few days as possible, last semester I went in 2 days a week and this semester is 3 days. That way I get the other days off to do my own thing.

Ooooo, I've always had class 4-5 days a week, so I try to get as much time later in the day for myself as much as I can. I can't do a lot of stuff, especially school work, with only two days worth of class (not to mention that most unis I've been too have MW(F), and T/Th class schedules)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Ooooo, I've always had class 4-5 days a week, so I try to get as much time later in the day for myself as much as I can. I can't do a lot of stuff, especially school work, with only two days worth of class (not to mention that most unis I've been too have MW(F), and T/Th class schedules)

I think a large reason I'm able to stack all my classes so easily is because my bachelor is easily the most popular at the uni and probably has a lot of class availability. Which is helpful. Although I definitely regret it at times after a long run of classes I'm often like "do I really want to go to another"

• Like 1

making it through the day with no sleep and not having some kind of pissfit breakdown due to being tired and frustrated but instead the opposite, the good kind where you have no idea what's going on around you and time flies really quickly.

also, customer service.  interacting with customers, doing the helpful employee thing, showing people where stuff is, etc etc

• Like 1