Hello! My Screenname is "<Name> The <Species>"!

Toshabi

DA-HURRR! HIYAH KIDS! It'S ME! TOSHABI THE DRACONEQUUS!!!!

*Kids cheering*

Gahuuuuh! So can any of you GUESS what species I am? Daaaaah, wanna take a guess? HYUK! Mah avatar is a cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuue~ HEHEHE MY IN GAME NAME STATES IT SILLY! You can see it up there! HYUK! My identity can't just be mah name HYUK! It has to include the species! Cause, without the species, I'm just Toshabi. DURRR, and uh... it says a lot about me cause like, I gotto liek, INCLUDE THE SPECIES IN THE NAME! It's what the JAZZ, IS ALL ABOUT! 

And I play the games. And enjoy them too with mah FANCY PANCY TITLE! Looks like TOSHABI THE DRACONEQUUUUUSSS FRAGGED A NOOBIE LOOOL! Now that's splattered up in top right hand corner! So grate! People know MY SPECIES! IM NOT JUST SILLY HUMAN I R DRACONEQUUS! 

Wonder why Bob the Human doesn't have The Human in his name? He's just Bob. PEOPLE MIGHT CONFUSE HIM WITH SOMETHING ELSE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

So thanks for tuning in! I'm TOSHABI THE DRACONEQUUS tuning out! 

This message brought to you by COMIC SANS! Because fuck you graphic designers and typographers alike!!

t10DeQw.png!

• Like 1

Sometimes I feel like a lot of things said in R&R could easily be a short post in the GTWT.

I feel like the shit posting took a week before it really kicked in.  I mean, we really arn't even connected to a furry website, everyone on this place is MOSTLY cool, so we really need these threads where we go 'I AM EMULATING A THING I FEEL IS ANNOYING, BUT I'M DOING IT IRONICALLY, SO THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD WILL BE ABOUT!'.  How about some discussion?

Though his Why Are You Even Here? thread was pretty good, a real conversation and I've enjoyed reading it.

I feel like the shit posting took a week before it really kicked in.  I mean, we really arn't even connected to a furry website, everyone on this place is MOSTLY cool, so we really need these threads where we go 'I AM EMULATING A THING I FEEL IS ANNOYING, BUT I'M DOING IT IRONICALLY, SO THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD WILL BE ABOUT!'.  How about some discussion?

Though his Why Are You Even Here? thread was pretty good, a real conversation and I've enjoyed reading it.

Aknowledged. Proceed to the extermination of users-featuring-species-in-their-name scum. They are unworthy of drawing air from this earth, thank you for opening my eyes

I tend to take it as a sign of being a tyro in naming conventions, as in most cases it is. It can be done well on occasion when the title is particularly snappy or is followed up by a last name. But in most cases it's terrible and something you should avoid, don't put titles in a space meant for nicknames.

James "Whitey" Bulger, not "James the Whitey" okay?