Torture Thread?

Brass

If I wanted answers out of someone, probably just strap them down, keep them conscious, and start drilling into their fingers slowly with a corkscrew.

If I wanted to just fuck them up, then something psychological.
It's more self-sustaining with little effort from my part after that, and it's going to pose more lasting damage.
But that method's going to vary depending on an individual's personal weaknesses.

If you wanna go oldschool and just kill someone, there's the technique Vlad Tepes used, in inserting a sharp pole into the anus, and slowly having it slide upward through the victim.

Scaphism is interesting and creative, but it's not direct and visceral enough for my taste.

4 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Sulphuric acid must hurt

That shit burns through your flesh. I can think of many places in particular where you definitely do not want it touching you. I'm talking, eyes, thoat, ballsack, etc

How about Chinese water torture, but with acid instead of water?

• Like 1

I couldn't torture someone. If I did I'd live with the fear that sooner or later I will endure the same tortures I inflicted, in a way or the other. That's why if I have to kill someone I'd just shoot them dead so that if someone were to kill me I'd die the same way. Never do to others what you don't want them to do to you, that's a statement I try to live by

39 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

That does sound especially evil.
But you'd probably die from burn-related problems sooner than thirst.

true...i'll have to put this one back on the sketchboard.

there's a few good musical torture devices. if your victim is young enough, play a sound at around 17,000 Hz, another sound at around 16,000 Hz, and just leave it there. My theory professor found that it can really really get to people quickly. Strap their arms down so they can't cover their ears.

Alternatively, hitting two tuning forks together directly next to their ear can make them dizzy. Doing this continually could probably make someone throw up out of the overstimulation. 

These aren't deadly tortures, but they are similar to the Chinese Water Torture in that the victim would want to die before you have to even lift a finger.

9 hours ago, Sarcastic Coffeecup said:

Why do you even know this?

I was really bored and I stumbled on a clickbait article entitled "10 most gruesome execution  methods" or something like that.I'm also just kind of fascinated by stuff like that in general, I've seen a few documentaries about torture and execution too. The psychologist in me has this morbid curiosity about how and why humans can by so cruel to each other.

The most inhuman thing you can think of...hmm...Well if i truly wanted someone to suffer i'd tie them to a chair and force them to read threads from this forum until they couldn't take any more and gave up on life, shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

4 hours ago, evan said:

true...i'll have to put this one back on the sketchboard.

there's a few good musical torture devices. if your victim is young enough, play a sound at around 17,000 Hz, another sound at around 16,000 Hz, and just leave it there. My theory professor found that it can really really get to people quickly. Strap their arms down so they can't cover their ears.

Alternatively, hitting two tuning forks together directly next to their ear can make them dizzy. Doing this continually could probably make someone throw up out of the overstimulation. 

These aren't deadly tortures, but they are similar to the Chinese Water Torture in that the victim would want to die before you have to even lift a finger.

There's something about this coming from you that really made me smile for some reason. I'm weird, i know.

5 hours ago, Amiir said:

I couldn't torture someone. If I did I'd live with the fear that sooner or later I will endure the same tortures I inflicted, in a way or the other. That's why if I have to kill someone I'd just shoot them dead so that if someone were to kill me I'd die the same way. Never do to others what you don't want them to do to you, that's a statement I try to live by

That reminds me of a fun fact! Historically, inventors of execution methods are often later killed with their own invention, like the inventor of the brazen bull for instance.

I'm pretty sure most people here wouldn't actually have the guts to torture somebody. I certainly couldn't.

Place them in a room with two objects, bolted to an obvious electric chair but with a red button in reach of their fingers. In the other room, two objects of theirs and a beloved friend or relative (also bolted into such a chair.) Communication is allowed through microphones between the two participants. Each chair will slowly increase in shocking voltage until the button on the chair is pushed. Should a button be pushed, the remaining object furthest from the beloved with be lit on fire. Chair voltage will eventually be painful, but not to the point of unconsciousness. Should the person push the button after two of their objects have been lit on fire, the button-pusher will be lit on fire (rather than their beloved) albeit only briefly, then extinguished, and they and their beloved will be released into the same room.

No instructions will be given.

*sigh*

Mine is that you force your victim into a room, have them drink two liters of water, strip them naked, and electrify the floor. Now they have two choices, both of which are extremely painful: Either they pee themselves, which falls on the floor, and acts as a conduit for the electricity, slowly shocking them to death, or they hold it, and die of kidney failure, which takes around three hours to happen. I am such a terrible person.

10 minutes ago, Frozen Glacier said:

*sigh*

Mine is that you force your victim into a room, have them drink two liters of water, strip them naked, and electrify the floor. Now they have two choices, both of which are extremely painful: Either they pee themselves, which falls on the floor, and acts as a conduit for the electricity, slowly shocking them to death, or they hold it, and die of kidney failure, which takes around three hours to happen. I am such a terrible person.

pee in mouth

ez fix

Saw

'Nuff said. Those movies are an inspiration to anyone who wants to get into torturing. I'd personally make some tweaks to some things tho so that it's harder to get to the end and plenty of ouchies beforehand. Some of the people in those movies die too fast. Can't have that.

Ask them what they want to drink.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sure."

"Coke or Pepsi?"

"Pepsi."

"Diet or regular?"

"Uhm.. Regular."

"Cold or room temperature?"

"Cold..?"

"Old or new?"

"New.?"

"Can or bottle?"