If you could ask santa for presents, what would you ask for?

Hey guys! I'm gettin' christmassy. d'aww. There's a secret santa thread going on now, too, if you haven't seen it. ( https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/1276-secret-santa )

What would you ask from Santa, if you could? 

I'd ask for my student loans paid, if we're being cheeky. Seriously, I'd love to snag a used 3DS and pokemon ruby if I'm being childish. Semi-realistically I'm being my own santa and buying myself earbuds and a scanner when I have a chance to save the money up for it. 

A large cash donation to the animal shelter I work with in my town. Despite fundraising efforts, each year it sinks a little further in debt. I don't want the good work this all-volunteer organization does come to a stop, because there's nobody else to step up and take this on.... too many cats and dogs depend on this rescue in order to find Forever Homes.

big things: an apartment, a moped (or i guess a license, a car, and the insurance required to go with it if we're really getting crazy), a new computer, a flash animation program, a set of art markers, and plenty of money for doctor visits and legal fees and bills and all other manner of grownup goodness.

less practical big things: animatronic props of pretty much any kind (but especially haunted house props and more giant dancing santas--i want an army of giant dancing santas), some nice taxidermy pieces and preserved specimens/skeletons (human and animal plz), a houseboat in the swamp, a motorcycle (and all necessary licenses/insurance), a subscription to the exotic jerky of the month club, cake decorating classes, and one of them fancy constantly overflowing bathtubs with a rainfall shower overhead. 

less big things: some jerky, a leopard gecko, some new shoes, any of various music CDs, a new hoodie, any of the books i've been wanting to read, a new sketchbook, and some inking pens.

santa has plenty of options, so there's really no way he can screw this up.

Student loans paid sounds damn good to me. I wouldn't be struggling financially (much) if those got paid off. I could then set my sights on paying off the bills I haven't been able to pay at all because that one student loan bill in particular crushes me every month now that I'm out on my own (I would have been out years ago if not for that). I mean, I could be a dick and not pay that too, but since my parents co-signed it they have to pay it or their credit gets shot as well and that's not fair to them since they can't really afford it most of the time either.

Edit: Also, a really nice pair of headphones because my new favorite game requires so much focus on every little sound around you that I think it would make me a lot more effective if I had a nice pair of headphones that could cover up outside noise and really amplify those tiny sounds.

Edited by Kinare

I'd ask Santa to stop being such a charity, and make him charge for his services.

Guy flies around delivering presents for millions a year, not asking for a thing in return.

God, Santa is such a commie.

Basically make children cry every Christmas because they never get Christmas presents anymore, unless they buy them off of him.

Preferably at a 5% higher cost than that it would be charged for if bought in a store.

2 minutes ago, Half-Note said:

I'd ask Santa to stop being such a charity, and make him charge for his services.

Guy flies around delivering presents for millions a year, not asking for a thing in return.

God, Santa is such a commie.

Basically make children cry every Christmas because they never get Christmas presents anymore, unless they buy them off of him.

Preferably at a 5% higher cost than that it would be charged for if bought in a store.

Ye be quite the scrooge, m8