Do You Dance?

#00Buck

Do You Dance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Dance?

• Never
    • Oh Yeah!

I've noticed the musical tastes of people on the forum skew towards a lot of very danceable music. 

So I was wondering if you all dance and if so to what kind of music and what style of dance?

Or are you a wallflower? 

Personally I'm a terrible dancer but I do enjoy dancing.

Do the poll! I have to post poll threads as it is part of the Bass personality stereotype. 

• Like 1

I don't dance alone.  Only when I'm with friends or my "significant other"(There's quotations for a reason). I pretty bad at it too, but if I'm not freaking out I can utilize that fancy footwork.

Normally it's to hip hop or salsa. Definitely fun to dance to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Revates said:

I'm always too embarrassed to dance, but I've promised myself as soon as I get a chance next I shall actually give it a shot.

Please do. 

You should be a dancer Rev. When I ate your cake-sona and felt your delicious vanilla creme filling slide down my throat in such a graceful manner I just knew you were born to be a private dancer. A dancer for money. Do what you want me to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Please do. 

You should be a dancer Rev. When I ate your cake-sona and felt your delicious vanilla creme filling slide down my throat in such a graceful manner I just knew you were born to be a private dancer. A dancer for money. Do what you want me to do.

-video-

I will make you proud and build up my dancing talent and take the ballroom and world by storm! I'll be the coolest guy at all the discos. I'll be that teacher at the school disco that gets really into it and shows off those moves.

Just now, Revates said:

I will make you proud and build up my dancing talent and take the ballroom and world by storm! I'll be the coolest guy at all the discos. I'll be that teacher at the school disco that gets really into it and shows off those moves.

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

It's Revates!

2 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

I can dance but don't.

I'm lame.

Stop being lame and start being fabulous darling. 

We NEED you on the dance floor!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

Who is it?

It's Revates!

-video-

I'll be the swishy hair girl with the white gloves! I'll make sure I'm the star of the show! Also, once I can finally grow a beard I'll be able to swish it like she does her hair!

• Like 1

Just now, Revates said:

I'll be the swishy hair girl with the white gloves! I'll make sure I'm the star of the show! Also, once I can finally grow a beard I'll be able to swish it like she does her hair!

Just make sure you keep those dancing legs strong, lean, and silky smooth. 

A bouquet of flowers is nothing without a set of fine stems. 

• Like 1

When I was little I did, but not anymore. Most of the music I listen to isn't really all that danceable anyways. But if a tune is really catchy, you might find me moving a bit. Its hard to resist.

Do I dance? Oh yeah! It's hard not to move to the beat. Can I dance, as in have legit dance skills? That's debatable.

I've been told I dance like Elwood Blues.

giphy.gif

When I'd go clubbing with friends, which wasn't very often TBH, I'd be the one actually dancing with the girls. My friends tended to sit around, futilely hit on anything that moved, strike out, and get drunk. I got tired of being the designated driver, but I digress. It's like I'd switch from being my normally shy, awkward, nerdy, wallflower self into someone with a lot more confidence and charisma. That's the power of music, folks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

OMG the number of non-dancers here is too high!

We have to get you people dancing. 

I thought furries would love to dance. 

Please forum prove me right!

I mean, the only reason I like to is because dancing is half the battle when in comes to spinning

10 hours ago, DrDingo said:

When I have alcohol in me, this happens

People always make comments about my 'amazing' dancing afterwards

I think they're just laughing at my inappropriate enthusiasm

I bet you're a good dancer. 

Just bust a move. 

I'll dance when I'm drunk.

It probably isn't good by any means,
but I don't really give a shit, by that point.

I also spaz around in my chair sometimes to music, if that counts.

• Like 1

My music tastes heavily skew towards metal, so moshing/headbanging is my norm. Lots of headbanging.

I wish I could dance. I wish I could do pretty much anything music related though. I love music--LOVE--but really can't partake much. Slowly learning a few things. Dancing though? I'm just not very coordinated.

But man if I get a few shots of anything in me, my body wants to groove and it gives no fucks. It's also not pretty.