When you favorite furry or toon comes to life

Ricky

Have you had a favorite toon, or furry if toons aren't your thing... that you always wished you could meet in person? What if you were messaging someone on Skype and realized it was exactly that one in your avatar you were typing to, and a wave of excitement hits you, and you planned to meet up with him in hotel right in Seattle in just a few months?

What would you do, FAF? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Would you think you are cracking up, just like the hospital said you were when you were a few months ago? Or would you tell this toon crush of yours "Yeah, let's meet up and throw pies at each other and Ana's each other'sheads with mallets?" And then rent a nice hotel room for the occasion and wait for this one, who (can he really exist) will be staying in that room to turn it into a custard cremed mess?

No really, I need help here people :V

If Fox McCloud was a real person he probably wouldn't give me the time of day; he's way out of my league, dude

He'd probably hook up with some really hot chick and my heart would break into a billion tiny pieces

I'd still be his creepy stalker, though

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SirRob said:

If Fox McCloud was a real person he probably wouldn't give me the time of day; he's way out of my league, dude

He'd probably hook up with some really hot chick and my heart would break into a billion tiny pieces

Well I mean...

There's always Slippy :^)

15 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

This sounds more like making FNAF characters come to life.

Goddammit, now you're gonna summon him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rassah said:

What do you mean IF? We have the technology, robotics, biotech, and AI is progressing quickly. Don't wait and wish, take control and make it happen!

+1

It's already happening in VR, and we've had simple telepresence robots for a few years now. Technology is bridging distances and the gaps between real and imagined worlds like never before. Exciting times to be a transhumanist.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirRob said:

Naw. Fox would be a neet basement dweller. You'd hook up with Rob64 instead. He'll provide for you.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.  

Every time I ponder ideas like this it always comes back to the realization that getting your hearts deepest desire may cost you your soul and your sanity.

For those who got the above quote, good job, for those who didn't, look it up.

1 hour ago, Strongbob said:

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.  

Every time I ponder ideas like this it always comes back to the realization that getting your hearts deepest desire may cost you your soul and your sanity.

For those who got the above quote, good job, for those who didn't, look it up.

William Shakespeare

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

William Shakespeare

It is originally a Shakespeare line but was used to great effect in the 1983 classic Disney film Something Wicked This Way Comes, a film about a magical circus that come to town and grants wishes and then drives people mad and kills them.  It went down some very dark roads for a Disney film. 

On 6/29/2016 at 11:12 AM, Strongbob said:

You know, as crazy as it sounds.. I think I might like that <3

22 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Just buy the new Play Station VR helm already, God.

Now really, Tosh.. Does that look like something I'd do?

I'm fairly certain that's the sort of thing every furry has thought of in at least one day dream so I imagine its been asked WAY too many times already. That being said with A.I and technology the way its advancing I imagine that could very much be possible in the near future if you catch my drift ;)

1 hour ago, Jayke said:

If anthropomorphic characters were to somehow poof into existence, I believe the world as a whole would most likely wage war on said characters. That being said, I would try to avoid interacting with one at all costs.

Aye, fight with them and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and yiff the foxes. For they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our furrrrrries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!