• Trix Rabbit
    • Nesquik Rabbit
    • Skinny Cow girl
    • Other
    • Cheetos Cheetah

47 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Speaking of....

Lactaid.png

If only there were fanfics. I wanna read the story of how the dow-on-her-luck Lactaid Cow was whisked away by the winds of love.

1 hour ago, Another Ampers& said:

Hux I don't think we're meant to suggest serious candidates for the title

There's nothing serious about lusting after anthro cow ass.

You can tell how gay this forum is when a thread about sexy mascots doesn't include the Cadbury Advert Rabbit. Which is refreshing I guess. 

I guess I'll vote for the Cookie Crisp Wolf because Tony the tiger reminds me of my grandpa. 

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

You can tell how gay this forum is when a thread about sexy mascots doesn't include the Cadbury Advert Rabbit. Which is refreshing I guess. 

I guess I'll vote for the Cookie Crisp Wolf because Tony the tiger reminds me of my grandpa. 

This showed up in google.

Cadbury_Bunny_1.jpg

Fucking ROCK HARD!

• Like 2

>tfw you'll never experience Colonel Sanders's glorious facial hair rub against your virgin cheeks

why live?

4 hours ago, Osrik said:

How could you not think this is the sexiest thing ever?

2 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

PilotRedSun is what dreams are made of.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love PRS. Also, his album is dope as fuck.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kosha said:

>tfw you'll never experience Colonel Sanders's glorious facial hair rub against your virgin cheeks

why live?

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love PRS. Also, his album is dope as fuck.

But why settle for the facial hair of a mere Colonel when you can have that of a Marshal?

e5e30859fbd8eceb6bba608e8b64a4d2.jpg

(His music is pretty great, it's funny that I don't remember it as anything special when I originally heard it in the videos... but I guess I was too absorbed in the enlightenment I was receiving from the visuals...)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Sonic didn't make the list.

Sonic is a videogame or tv show character and I wasnt counting it as 'marketing', since he's a character intended to be a character in a franchise rather than a character intended to sell food or cars or insurance

1 hour ago, 6tails said:

Sonic was created specifically to sell the Sega Genesis and Sega titles, as a mascot, much like the Geico lizard was created to sell insurance.

But then that would have to include other videogame characters like Starfox or something, and characters in TV shows like Gumball's mom. Im not including characters marketed to sell entertainment as a product, since those characters were made specifically for entertainment purposes and not just to sell candles or something

2 hours ago, 6tails said:

Not really, as StarFox wasn't created specifically as the Nintendo mascot. Mario is Nintendo's primary mascot (with I think Kirby being its second primary mascot IIRC) and has been since the days of the NES.. Mario would be the logical choice for the list versus StarFox due to that, much like Sonic would be. They're still purposed for the selling of a tangible good (games console.)

Well Sonic is for lame tards anyways and since Im the boss I say he doesnt count :v

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Battlechili said:

Do sports team mascots count? Because Buffalo Bell is qt

Bell_Figma.jpg

Well...Im not trying to be exclusive, but again, sports mascots are kind of selling entertainment more than a product...plus sports mascots tend to be less well known

But thanks for the input, nonetheless (Even though I do not agree with you, she kinda creepy, man)

Tony the Tiger is most certainly a hitman for organized crime in his off time.

The Coco Puffs bird is undeniably mentally unstable, likely guilty of multiple stab murders.

Toucan Sam is likely an angry, uncontrollable monster who resorts to violence for everything, stealing and fighting, using his nephews to get what he wants.

The Cookie Crisp Wolf? Unprofessional work relationship: 
https://gyazo.com/a74a80bc79409c8adc546e6da5052554

Buzz the Honey Bee possesses a crippling addiction to honey, known to go nuts if he doesn't get it.

Trix Rabbit? OH MY GOSH SO FABULOUS- he looks like a psychopath. All smiles until you're alone...

Nesquik Rabbit wears a collar, definitely indebted to someone, hes in too deep. Some of the pictures are sorta cute though...

The Skinny Cow has body issues, obsessed about her weight and constantly measuring herself.

Cheetos Cheetah is a drug dealer, dealing his "cheesy powder" to highschoolers and adults alike. Terrible dude.

Now go have some cereal. They're all equally depraved.

But not as depraved as me for taking the time to write this....

• Like 6