Where did your Username come from?

Sidewalk Surfboard

Oh man. My username?

Okay, so

I was being a weeaboo when Battle for Middle Earth 2 came out, and I made heroes in the Hero Creator. Fuyu no Tora was the Warrior hero, and Natsu no Tora was the Wizard hero. So I was using the Wizard a lot and it was the handle I happened to use when I made FA.

Well, kinda, b ecause Summer's Tiger didn't fit in some places, neither did Summertiger, so I used Summercat. 

A vestigial habit from when I used to make names that were "difficult" to pronounce just to listen to internet nerds on voice comms attempt to say it while raging at me for something or another while playing online games.

I added more vowels and removed more consonants and kept this one because I found it phonetically appealing :V

• Like 1

I was 15, making an account on Gaia Online. I wanted 'Button Pusher', but it was taken. I somehow deduced that 'Lever Puller' was the opposite of 'Button Pusher' and went with that.

Now everyone thinks it's some kind of throwback to Yellow Submarine because one of the bowlcuts says something about being a 'natural born lever puller'.

I hate the Beatles.

drago055

Well. I was a little Bakugan Fanboy, I needed an online name for Dark Orbit. drago was taken. One suggestion was drago055 and it stuck somehow.

My other name Joshi is just my nickname because my name is Joschka :P

and X_Joshi_X is the same story as above just for Minecraft this time

My username came from a corruption of the name Rennac whom was a rogue fron fire emblem sacred stones. The name, Rennec, was used as a user name from high school and it's still readily available so I kept it.

I needed a short, simple name for the forums, I don't use this anywhere else (yet). It's simply the diminutive form of the Polish word for "fox", "Lis". So it translates to something like "Little Fox" or "Foxie" but not so cutesy in Polish (I guess, haven't spoken the language in decades). 

Lis happens to be the family name of the side of my family I actually like, so I plan to switch my last name to it eventually, I highly doubt I own that coat of arms that is my avatar in any way shape or form.

I am somewhat fascinated by the Middle East and the muslim world in general (I think it would be a magnificent place if it weren't for the arabs' unfortunate backwardness) so I tried to come up with an arab sounding name. There's a character in Deus Ex Human Revolution called Namir which sounded similar to Nadir, an arab word used in astronomy (another thing that really intrigues me there). I made slight modifications and Amiir was born!

I am somewhat fascinated by the Middle East and the muslim world in general (I think it would be a magnificent place if it weren't for the arabs' unfortunate backwardness) so I tried to come up with an arab sounding name. There's a character in Deus Ex Human Revolution called Namir which sounded similar to Nadir, an arab word used in astronomy (another thing that really intrigues me there). I made slight modifications and Amiir was born!

Places like Afghanistan were actually pretty chill, stable places. The way it is now is a relatively recent development.

Most of the mess you see has to do with the USA and Israelis "liberating" them from their "dictatorships" and doing more damage to the society and infrastructure than any of its own civil conflicts combined. The destabilisation is intentional, and they've been trying to do the same with Assad in Syria and trying to justify it by e.g. framing him for chemical attacks.

My Steam name is MrDoctorMan.

I thought that sounded too long and game-y for a name on here.

I kept the Dr bit

Chopped the rest

I have a dingo character 

Huzzah!

(This was before my character was sciencey. So the name didn't come from my sona, more like the reverse.)

My physiology has been consistent for years in how I work and learn gearing towards advancement and improvement to generate wealth in every area of life. Condensed into two sentence's the basic idea is this "The wises man is the one who is always seeking new knowledge" and my favorite quote from Mr. Edison "If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves". Whats more ever since reading the many story books out there about uploading the mind and manipulating our cells with nanobots I have been so astounded and aw-stuck by these ideas no to mention how amazing the human body already is . We each have about 86 Billion neurons in our head and each one has 1,000 connections processing roughly 10 trillion instructions a second. 

Finally the game Deus ex Human revolution was good inspiration for finding the word augmented. Conbine that with the husky being my most admired dog breed used as a fursona and poof ! You have the name that stands today.

Mine's just my family's old surname from 100 odd years ago, we had it for generations until my ancestors moved from Ukraine to Canada. It's fairly unique, at least over here, so i don't have to waste time thinking up random usernames when i want to join forums and such.

My name is Lucius, so its natural I had it as such haha!

The name means "light-bearer", something I am quite fond of as I'd like to remain in the light and stay positive.

You could also find me by the name Weiss, meaning "white", "light", or "pure". Names are just names though! ;-D

Of course the antichrist would be a furfag...

I wanted a name that was easy to say, fun, friendly and could be shortened. Only the first point is disputed. Yes. I actually argue with people over how to pronounce a name I fucking made up.

Mine's just my family's old surname from 100 odd years ago, we had it for generations until my ancestors moved from Ukraine to Canada. It's fairly unique, at least over here, so i don't have to waste time thinking up random usernames when i want to join forums and such.

It's also a palindrome. 

It is a long story.

Essentially, when I was a young little espresso, I ventured into online gaming with Star Wars Republic Commando and I chose Kahvikuppi (Coffeecup) for a username because it sounded cool and mature. I didn't want to be a hypocrite so I began to drink coffee IRL and fell in love with it. Ever since that day my nicknames have usually had coffee in them in one way or another. So does this.

My first half comes from my personality IRL, I snark and make remarks of the sarcastic nature, and I wanted to alter my go-to nickname because it showed my country.

It is a long story.

Essentially, when I was a young little espresso, I ventured into online gaming with Star Wars Republic Commando and I chose Kahvikuppi (Coffeecup) for a username because it sounded cool and mature. I didn't want to be a hypocrite so I began to drink coffee IRL and fell in love with it. Ever since that day my nicknames have usually had coffee in them in one way or another. So does this.

My first half comes from my personality IRL, I snark and make remarks of the sarcastic nature, and I wanted to alter my go-to nickname because it showed my country.

That's not a long story at all. You liar.