I Want Your Bod

Chrysocyon

Edit: I think I'm done with these for now, I might open for different kinds of requests down the line.

I need to do more gesture sketches and anatomy practises, so I figured I could take some victims characters to draw while I'm at it. Just post some sort of ref or image and I'll try to get to you whenever I do a practise session.

These are going to be artistic nudes, although not explicitly detailed. I'll be drawing these to random stock poses, so no telling what you're going to get. These will be done in around 5-10 minutes, will look terrible, and will likely not resemble your character much, but it's the thought that counts, right?

• Like 2

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22426144/

Since it might be nude, NSFW?: https://www.weasyl.com/~wolfnightv4x1/submissions/1440444/nsfw-reference-sheet

Maybe a jump/launch flight pose? If youre cool with it. Have a good practice session

Edit: erp...well since youre doing random poses scratch that, I thought you would want an idea or happen to run into one like that.

<mod post>
Guys, keep everything in the SFW sections of the site SFW.
Photographic links of genitalia are not and will not ever be acceptable here.

Additionally, please REPORT offending content instead of quoting it, because then I have to edit every instance it shows up in.
Makes my job easier.
Thanks.
</mod post>

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I assumed it would be fine since it was only an anatomical image of a lizard :/ Its not necessarily sexy...er...oh yeah furries

It has nothing to do with the fandom.
I fail to see many SFW spaces in general that would allow photographs of genitalia.
This is kind of a common sense thing.

Here's the results of the first session. I didn't start in order but rather just picked whoever I thought fit whatever pose I found first.

@Zerig Butt.

trash panda butt.jpg

@GarthTheWereWolf Some sort of martial arts pose.

werewolf fighter.jpg

@Jtrekkie hanging around.

hanging lizard.jpg

@Caledonian I'm not really sure what this pose is.

sheep sword.jpg

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

I was lazy and haven't sketched in a while but here's a few more.

@Sidewalk Surfboard looking cute.
Scan172.thumb.jpg.4c0665d054c6683f8a922fb05babd6c7.jpg

@Clapperson sexy pose.
Scan173.thumb.jpg.ecb7a5eb110f7e1f5c22a35dd7d15a34.jpg

@Revates I have no idea what's up with this pose but it came up and I thought of you.
Scan174.thumb.jpg.1fc5a1229f2878b0b940b3edb2d79e2c.jpg

@FenrirDarkWolf looking a bit more muscular than usual.

Scan175.thumb.jpg.facd71542ece93e213546f8644d1985a.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

@Tyranno I have no idea how to draw dinosaurs lol

Scan178.thumb.jpg.27417aacadbf2db20097f4dd59185d2c.jpg

@Kosha Not sure if this is accurate to your sona or if he has a tail, but an attempt was made.

Scan177.thumb.jpg.28187e39edc50dd5107ba4f5e084f734.jpg

@MuttButt It's never too late! This was kind of an awkward pose that didn't come out so well though.

Scan176.thumb.jpg.bb644885329bb0d5bf435a7ec1a3a143.jpg

I think that's everyone, but I'm open for more if anyone is interested. I might even do some more for the folks I already did. These are just fun little warm ups and practises to get me sketching more.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

@MuttButt It's never too late! This was kind of an awkward pose that didn't come out so well though.

Scan176.thumb.jpg.bb644885329bb0d5bf435a7ec1a3a143.jpg

I think that's everyone, but I'm open for more if anyone is interested. I might even do some more for the folks I already did. These are just fun little warm ups and practises to get me sketching more.

I think it's adorable, you nailed his muzz and floppy ears <33

On 4/22/2017 at 11:09 AM, Chrysocyon said:

Heya, I'd like to submit my characters for consideration if you end up doing repeats! Any one you prefer would be awesome. https://toyhou.se/Clapperson/characters

Oh yeah, I did a few more of these. I think this will be it for now for these quickies, I want to move on to practising more detailed techniques.

@FenrirDarkWolf This one had a little wonky perspective.
Scan183.thumb.jpg.60f0e74a0a29a012b9ae291bcbcfb351.jpg

@MortimusMaximus Sitting on an invisible stool.
Scan184.thumb.jpg.7adbbb6c4d43d5895ff0c8a2b242b348.jpg

@Clapperson Another pretty kitty
Scan185.thumb.jpg.a592dfe8d21147e40cad7f40591cd29a.jpg

• Like 8