The Mugshots and Selfie Thread 2.0

Joshi

It takes some getting used to but I think this new software has potential.

Yeah, it took me a few tries to figure out how best to handle quotes. Overall, I think this forum software is leaps and bounds better than vBulletin, though. The whole interface is far cleaner and more responsive -- I usually get much better information density in this format -- and the notification system is amazing.

Honestly, I still hate the way it handles quotes. Makes it a pain in the ass to transfer quotes from one thread to the other sometimes, and multiquoting across threads is EXTREMELY buggy. The forum also remembers if you were gonna quote someone and then cancel posting, which can cause serious issues when you go back to the thread later and go to post... I've had a person's quote get embedded in a quote of their post, so it was literal quote-ception, and the only way to fix it was to delete the entire post and refresh so I could quote them properly.

Not to mention the issues with moving quotes around within the same post. Sometimes, they just REFUSE to play along.

Also, I really wish there was an option for manual formatting. It'd solve ALL of my issues =/

Everyone thinks I'm a dude online.Also, I just realized that I really do look like my avatar

I... I actually didn't think you were a dude. Do I get a prize?

• Like 1

This is the first picture of myself that I have ever actually liked. My hair could stand a trim, though. ...

That image has an orientation exif tag specifying a 180 degree rotation for display. This mean that what you actually see will depend on your browser and however the image ends up being processed on upload and on embedding into the forum post. The bottom line is that specifying orientation through the metadata is always a terrible idea, as you never know what people will see.

• Like 1

IMG_1627.thumb.JPG.f7077ac82788002ee3a41

There are better photos out there but this was my costume last night, because it's the only costume I actually own. Might be time to get a new one.

Out of ALL the Catwoman outfits to choose from, you go with the Halle Berry version? My inner Batman fanboy is appalled right now! :V

• Like 1

...I got a liiiitle carried away.

(this is the scariest picture of me that exists but thats the point so have at it)

V__C59F.jpg

You look like a young Alice Cooper.

Post-Halloween sales are best sales.

tumblr_nx81rpZ7NH1sonvd0o1_1280-2.thumb.tumblr_nx81t9JhhV1sonvd0o1_1280-2.thumb.

Got these and some armwarmers for $35.

House ain't mine.

Here we see a wild, sexy, delicious, most spectacular, rare, Kinny roaming in her natural terroritory. Her messy hometown bedroom. Okay so Halloween was the first time I dressed as a girl (and took the piss out of my goth friends) and I loved it! I had a drunk lesbian hit on me at the end of the night!

WP_20151031_011.jpg

• Like 2