Things that you love! v2

Sar

this is vague - but i love those videos on YouTube by eastern professors and students that teach you how do suuuuper basic things in VB.NET applications. Like where some dude teachers you how to connect a VB6 project to an Access database or something.

Something important feels like it's happened, and it feels good. I think i managed to take power away from someone that made me feel completely powerless, and i did it by being pleasant. Hahaha, i think i've just ruined someone's day and taken something away from them by being nice. It's amazing. It serves as revenge and i think closure. Part of me feels like it's been set free, like on some level i've just won something that matters.

7 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Shit, it wasn't until the end of the video that I realized the host of the restaurant is Dog Doug Walker/Nostalgia Critic.

Edit: I really did type "Dog walker" before I edited it..

Did you notice Tamara and Malcolm in the vid as well?

9 minutes ago, Gator said:

my rp partner has finally returned from the void~

Yay! I always love it when that happens. I just had this amazingly sweet, funny fur from the south of France also reappear from the void, and all day long, was feeling kinda floaty and nice.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fossa said:

Yay! I always love it when that happens. I just had this amazingly sweet, funny fur from the south of France also reappear from the void, and all day long, was feeling kinda floaty and nice.

i still wish this guy would chat with me outside of rp; he'll let me know when he's gonna be gone, but then it's business as usual.  at least the rp is good.

another thing i love: spiralizer.  i was unsure at first but then i obtained one.  it work great

10 minutes ago, Gator said:

i still wish this guy would chat with me outside of rp; he'll let me know when he's gonna be gone, but then it's business as usual.  at least the rp is good.

another thing i love: spiralizer.  i was unsure at first but then i obtained one.  it work great

Aw, I wish he would do. I pretty much always chat a lot outside of any RP, but some can be bashful about this...not sure why. Maybe nudge him into some conversation.

What's a spiralizer? What's it do?

15 minutes ago, Fossa said:

Aw, I wish he would do. I pretty much always chat a lot outside of any RP, but some can be bashful about this...not sure why. Maybe nudge him into some conversation.

What's a spiralizer? What's it do?

wiXtQo.gif

MAKE ZOODLES

one day i'll have to save up for one of these:

banner_b_spiralizer.jpg

but for now the vegeta vegetto vegetti does exactly what i need it to do and it was free so YEH ZOODLE TIME

• Like 2

Finding that the stars aligned perfectly for cheap Vegas travel for long weekend at end of month <:

50 dollar round trip flight tickets? Yes please.

70 dollar Mandalay Bay stay during summer weather? Bring on that huge ass pool!

Love when shopping around for impulse traveling pays off.

• Like 3

periphery-juggernauts-ftd.jpg

I don't know why I waited so long to dig into this 2 part prog metal masterpiece from Djent legends Periphery. Not as accessible as their self titled main albums, but this album has much in store for those who brave its might. I definitely recommend listening with high quality headphones. 

• Like 1

BEING REASSURED OF MY ACADEMIC RECORD and that I'm actually doing fine at uni by one of the uni... people? the people that do the uni stuff. A great weight has been lifted and I love it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Revates said:

BEING REASSURED OF MY ACADEMIC RECORD and that I'm actually doing fine at uni by one of the uni... people? the people that do the uni stuff. A great weight has been lifted and I love it.

Faculty, rev. The word you want is faculty.

---

I got an A, A, B+ and a C- this semester. First D-less semester since 2015. Every semester had at least one. 

Everybody Hates Chris. 
That was the funniest sitcom I've ever watched. Chris Rock's narration, the flashbacks, that RACIST teacher, the funny "visions" Chris would have of impending consequences. That show was absolutely golden. Just good characters, jokes, and acting. Really good show all around.

On 5/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

That'll be a surprise :v

It's either Freddie Mercury, Max Headroom, Rolf DeWolfe, or Max Headroom wearing a Rolf DeWolfe fursuit and dressed as Freddie Mercury.

• Like 2

That moment the nicotine hits and you remember why you smoke.

Joy to the world
America's retarded
The progressives
Are coming
For your headdd

Everyone is wrong
Except me
I'm the unparalleled
Exceptional
Yankeeeeee

Don't need to explain
Ain't got time for your shit
The core
Of the American
Spirittttttt

Joy to the world
Can't stump the Trump
Exalted leader
Of this toxic
Waste dumpppppp

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 4:23 AM, Jtrekkie said:

This thread looks good. Glad to see nice things.

I'm glad that summer is finally here.

It's just so much more beautiful and comfortable during summer... as long as you got a working air conditioner 

I've managed to find somewhere to park near work that I don't have to pay to be in \o/

It only takes 8 minutes to walk in in the morning. I know this because I timed it. Even worse than having to pay £4 to park every time I go to work was the fact that the parking lot was so damn close to where I work. And since I'm becoming a real exercise addict, that wasn't good at all.