The Confessional Box

root

Moments where I feel good or am happy are all short term things and even though things couldn't be going better for me I don't feel any better overall. This is making alcoholism and worse really attractive to me.

39 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Current events have also put me in a rather depressed mood and rather introspective and thinking of...drastic measures. 

Please don't be vague like that. What's happening around the world isn't going to last forever. We have a global communication network with the internet and I feel that we're getting closer and closer to unity. As the old generation dies off and the people who grew up with that global network/exposure rise up, I think things are going to be a lot better.

• Like 2

I feign ignorance on subjects I know about, sometimes, just because I've often avoided revealing my nerd power level to people in most conversational settings,
because most of those people wouldn't know or care about that shit, to begin with.

21 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I'm rapidly recovering from my mental breakdown of earlier...

...but I'm glad I'm not a violent person because I think I might actually be insane. 

I hope things get better for you.

Its okay to be insane. We're all a bit insane.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I'm rapidly recovering from my mental breakdown of earlier...

...but I'm glad I'm not a violent person because I think I might actually be insane. 

Not to be rude to those others who have responded with quips, but if you are seriously concerned about your mental health, you should see a professional.

Such quips can be reassuring in the short term, but if you do think something is actually wrong, the opinion of a trusted psychiatrist can be very helpful, either in getting you help or reassuring you that you are not actually insane.

• Like 1

I confess that I let a butt-ton of black flies in the house yesterday on accident, and when everyone was wondering how they got in I didn't say a word. 

Sins have been vanquished, but the flies still remain. :(

In brief, my mother, and some other guy's mother, is trying to get me to become friends with said other guy- just because he has asperger's. She's done that before and I suspect people will keep trying.

I don't lIke it, and maybe result I find myself not liking other guy too much. And even though I know they mean no harm and are doing things to try to get me to meet new people, I find myself resenting it. And I don't like that either.

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 at 7:53 AM, Jtrekkie said:

In brief, my mother, and some other guy's mother, is trying to get me to become friends with said other guy- just because he has asperger's. She's done that before and I suspect people will keep trying.

I don't lIke it, and maybe result I find myself not liking other guy too much. And even though I know they mean no harm and are doing things to try to get me to meet new people, I find myself resenting it. And I don't like that either.

Iv never been a fan a fan of my parents trying to force something on me like that. It happened a little too much for my liking when i was a kid. So i know what its like. That being said the aspergers guy might not be too bad as long as his aspergers isn't too bad. To be honest you've probably became friends with quite a few spergs here on the forum. I'm pretty sure there are quite a number here.

even i have it!

• Like 1

I am homo penis fan.

I distaste the vaginey. Vagoos are scary and weird like fleshy caves of pus and snot. Penor is like glorious man sausage ejaculating all existence very righteously. Lance Armstrong walked on the moon... why do you think that is!!?? Powerful penis.

Much respect.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2016 at 11:53 PM, Jtrekkie said:

I've never had a good experience from that. Hope you have better luck.

3 minutes ago, Hux said:

I am homo penis fan.

I distaste the vaginey. Vagoos are scary and weird like fleshy caves of pus and snot. Penor is like glorious man sausage ejaculating all existence very righteously. Lance Armstrong walked on the moon... why do you think that is!!?? Powerful penis.

Much respect.

um excoose me... ur being a sexyist.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kosha said:

I've never had a good experience from that. Hope you have better luck.

um excoose me... ur being a sexyist.

You are also sexy-ist 8===D~~~<3

Vaginey cannot be weaponized. Penis can slap and penetrate the anus. Vajeen can crush its foes, but this requires incredible effort beyond casual vagina dentata. Penoose is the better weapon against the zrrg and vagoons are storage lockers for semen demons. But be no fool! The powerful vaginolo can crush like walls of industrial trash compactor for vulgar victory. All men gay and straight look over the shoulder at night for fear of being attack by feral vaginolo.

GREATEST QUESTION EVAR: Is penis a vagina turned inside out or vagina penis inside out? Incredible philosophy.

I love you hardly

• Like 2